HI big boss. Im looking for some fact

haaa yes sure I guess he could get probably
haaa yes sure I guess he could get probably seeds of afghani easier in Oregon when he moved. You could get sativa easy from worldwide Nevil shippement, what nevil needed it was the good indica that Cheeba was wokring on and then he got it from Watson

of afghani easier in Oregon when he moved.

I didn't have the greatest sourcing connections back in the '70s. Better than most others but far from great. It's possible that Afghani was on the Canadian west coast, and some place in Toronto and Montreal. I just wasn't ever offered it, that I can remember.

Having said that, I do think Afghani was a lot easier to find in Oregon, than in West Coast Canada or in Toronto & Montreal Canada.

According to the article, Short was 21 when he moved to Oregon; and starting growing in 1976. Blueberry was created by 1981, conveniently 1 year before Cheeba's, who is unable to answer questions now.

To be perfectly honest, I do find it hard to believe he created Blueberry by 1981; but I can't disprove that, nor do I feel a strong need to do so. Unless Short has some solid evidence to back up his claim, then it's just his word against Dutch Passion's.

It is possible there were parallel lines of Blueberry being worked on at the same time. I have no solid reason to rule it out as a possibility. It didn't seem important for Cheeba to claim his version was the "original"; and it sounded like he lost it.

He seemed content to just claim that he created an early version of Blueberry. Possibly the first. That's pretty cool. Since the '82 Cheeba version is no longer with us, hard to do a comparative lab analysis of both strains.

You could get sativa easy from worldwide Nevil shippement, what nevil needed it was the good indica that Cheeba was wokring on and then he got it from Watson

Yes, but Nevil's work wasn't available between 1976-1981, which seems to be the years when Short created his Blueberry. Maybe, but I have no hard evidence to support that chain of custody, or disprove it: Cheeba ->Watson ->Nevil. It's only pure conjecture without supporting evidence. In that case, it's like acrid said.

I didn't have the greatest sourcing connections back in the '70s. Better than most others but far from great. It's possible that Afghani was on the Canadian west coast, and some place in Toronto and Montreal. I just wasn't ever offered it, that I can remember.

Having said that, I do think Afghani was a lot easier to find in Oregon, than in West Coast Canada or in Toronto & Montreal Canada.

According to the article, Short was 21 when he moved to Oregon; and starting growing in 1976. Blueberry was created by 1981, conveniently 1 year before Cheeba's, who is unable to answer questions now.

To be perfectly honest, I do find it hard to believe he created Blueberry by 1981; but I can't disprove that, nor do I feel a strong need to do so. Unless Short has some solid evidence to back up his claim, then it's just his word against Dutch Passion's.

It is possible there were parallel lines of Blueberry being worked on at the same time. I have no solid reason to rule it out as a possibility. It didn't seem important for Cheeba to claim his version was the "original"; and it sounded like he lost it.

He seemed content to just claim that he created an early version of Blueberry. Possibly the first. That's pretty cool. Since the '82 Cheeba version is no longer with us, hard to do a comparative lab analysis of both strains.

Yes, but Nevil's work wasn't available between 1976-1981, which seems to be the years when Short created his Blueberry. Maybe, but I have no hard evidence to support that chain of custody, or disprove it: Cheeba ->Watson ->Nevil. It's only pure conjecture without supporting evidence. In that case, it's like acrid said.
You right and like you way to see it. so how its possible short start experience growing in 1978 only???? in 3 years as a novice he could breed the legendary blueberry????? impossible or you take genetics already selected and hunted it!! and this is the reason why he doesnt have it anymore... Becaus it was a clone and he couldnt get the male to produce the perfect linage.. Few years ago I was still hunting seeds from second generation seeds (son from short) and the blueberrry was totaly not what it was......

1978, when he started experimenting with cloning​

You right and like you way to see it. so how its possible short start experience growing in 1978 only???? in 3 years as a novice he could breed the legendary blueberry????? impossible or you take genetics already selected and hunted it!! and this is the reason why he doesnt have it anymore... Becaus it was a clone and he couldnt get the male to produce the perfect linage.. Few years ago I was still hunting seeds from second generation seeds (son from short) and the blueberrry was totaly not what it was......

1978, when he started experimenting with cloning​

maybe luck

many strain was just breeding by CHANCE

More serendipitous stories.

I remember hearing that the early guys growing blueberry used to graft a scion to blueberry bush

More serendipitous stories.

nice thank you so much I always intersted to have and know some more stories about the strains and try to understand the behind the scene. <3

I remember hearing that the early guys growing blueberry used to graft a scion to blueberry bush
And then there are the stories of growing in proximity to strawberry fields and mango groves...

Serendipity is one of those magical moments when something good happens by chance, often in a way you weren’t expecting. It’s like stumbling upon a hidden gem while you’re just going about your day.
Some would have you believe that it was their premeditated genius...

Serendipity is one of those magical moments when something good happens by chance, often in a way you weren’t expecting. It’s like stumbling upon a hidden gem while you’re just going about your day.
The hardest challenge is to keep what had been "created" and give it the correct value. The energies that we bring to the creation is important too I belive and when we get something easy we can loose it easy.

Back