Hermaphrodite, need advice please.

MonoLunatiq

Hello to all!

Here I make a selection of Mr Nice Black Widow and I am at the end of 7th week flo since entering 12/12

My problem is that my most beautiful plant, the more crystallized the more advanced one that has the most beautiful bud and that seems most productive and feels best, has some bananas for a few days. So a slight hermaphroditism, I would say at most 5%.

To my great regret, I retired from my grow room, to not pollinate all the plants. She will finish flowering on my balcony.

I'm pretty disappointed because it was emerging to become the plant that I have kept to the end of the selection.

Since this is a slight hermaphroditism, you think I can keep the mother of this plant, hoping that the clones do not turn it in herma, or you think this plant is genetically prone to hermaphroditism and despite its potential is too great a risk to keep it and make clones?

I think I'll have to get rid of the parent plant, but it is the most beautiful of all and I need your opinion to confirm my diagnosis.

Thank you in advance for your help.

C

Hi ML,

if you've grown it in perfect conditions without stress, then I would say yes it is a bit risky to keep that mother but if the plant got stressed maybe you can try it again with perfect conditions and see what happens :)
But personally I would save my time, money and energy and start another selection.

Yes I thinks so!

It's a risk, so I'lle finish this selection, then I start a Super Silver Haze selection and if i'm not happy whit my Black Widow selection I start another.

Thanks for your support.

Peace

Hi

It seems this black widow has many troubles with hermies.
We are 2 guys on the forum where i go , to have grow up Black widow and both of them got hermies.
The other guy is very experienced and i didn 't make mistake on my grow.
This or these hermies have made seeds all over my crop because i haven 't been able to see them enough early.
That has disgust me for a while.

A third guy will start black widow soon , we ll see if he ll get hermies too .

Don't you think there is real problem with this strain ?

bye

Back