Herb's 2007 ASH Test Grow

hey bro. nice looking buds..

do you have any pics of the plant as a whole? would love to see the "whole picture" just to get a better idea of things to come..

nice work btw man :)

Hi Scorpion,
thanks man;) , yeah that 3rd plant will definately be the biggest yeilder out of the 3 i think?, looking very much forward to doing a smoke report on the 3 phenos, i just need to figure out how to setup the written smoke report?
Hi Red,
thank you bro;) , can't wait to put the trim/smaller buds through the bubblebags when they're ready, it'll be my first time using the bubblebags, i bought the 1 gallon, 7 bag set, i've only ever tried the tights method before, would like to learn how to make oil, jellies also
Hi Cytrax,
cheers mate, ive got pics in the diary of pretty much all parts of the plants, full shots, top half, bud shots, i haven't bothered taking much photos of bottom half e.t.c as theres not much happening around that area, all 3 plants have been trained to concentrate the light from half way to top of plants as i'm only using a single 400w super HPS light, peace, Herb

Day 66 of 12/12

Good day all,
now on day 66 of 12/12, all the pics were taken last night but didn't have time to update diary, starting off with the plant that will take the longest - she's still on 2ml bloom, 1ml grow per litre, resin is pilling on more and more now, really looking forward to the smoke test as she smells superb, these pics are the same plant, peace, Herb
000_0003_01.jpg
000_0007_01.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

these pics are of the same plant again, i think she'll still be going towards end of december possibly into january?, Herb
000_0006_01.jpg
000_0005_01.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

second plant
i harvested her yesterday afternoon, most of the trichs were milky, some were full amber, some had milky stalks with amber heads, really happy with this pheno, really fast and nice bud structure, i think she's the closest in appearance to the afghanhaze parents?, you can see just how much weight the cola was putting on her, all calyxs were fully swollen and unbelievable amount of trichs, peace, Herb
000_0001_00.jpg
000_0002.jpg
000_0021.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

these pics are of the same plant, had some problems on a few of the leaves but nothing to worry about, hopefully be able to improve on this as i get more grows under my belt, peace, Herb
000_0005_00.jpg
000_0024_00.jpg
000_0015.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

More pics from same plant, buds give off a really strong aroma but still can't pinpoint what it is yet, can't wait to do a smoke report on her, she'll be fully dried and had a little cure in time for an xmas smoke report, herb
000_0025_00.jpg
000_0014_00.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

a couple more from same plant, on the second pic if you zoom in it gives a better idea how resiny the buds are, top marks to shant for awesome genetics, herb
000_0023.jpg
000_0022.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

last pic of this pheno, once the buds are dry i'll post the dry weight up, out of the 3 i think she'll be the second biggest yeilder?, peace, Herb
000_0006_00.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

3rd plant
she's on 2ml grow, 1ml bloom, i'll be keeping her on this feed right till the end now, i'm guessing she'll have maybe 3 weeks left possibly?,herb
000_0005.jpg
000_0006.jpg
000_0001.jpg

Day 66 of 12/12

heres a couple of shots from a different angle, she's gonna be the biggest yeider i've ever had i think, really impressed how she's turned out, the top cola is about the size of a human head, the plant is full of crystals and calyxs are swelling big time stacking up on top of each other, peace, herb
000_0011.jpg
000_0012.jpg

Hi Red,
thanks mate, really looking forward to the smoke report, how do you setup the written smoke reports?, seen some really good ones on here but don't know how to do it, hopefully all 3 pheno taste really different so i can have a bit of variety, peace bro, Herb
Hi True,
great to hear from you as well bro, how is the test plants getting on?, hopefully they're doing great, does any of your Afghanhaze2 xAS or a5 smell like lime or lemon haze?, or it could even be melon? - 1 of mines does and it's mouth watering mate, really awesome, peace, Herb

Back