Help with inflatable greenhouse

Hi legends,

I recently bought this inflatable greenhouse (see pic)...I don't have great sunlight in my tiny courtyard, do any of you expert growers think I'll get a reasonable grow out of this location in the picture? Thanks!

Attachments

• yard_xxx.jpg
    yard_xxx.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 47
if you bend the hell out of her, may be.

edit: i´m just the fastest here atm. not because of legend or so. ;)

Give it a go.

I have seen several commercial gardens that are using less direct sunlight and still seeing great results.

Ambient sunlight is still potent.

thanks. I'm not getting full on direct sunlight as you can see I am south facing and a fence, so on an overcast day there are less shadows as you can see, but when it's sunny..I was just wondering the greenhouse just protects from the wind, rain etc, but will the light be enough, whataya reckon? I don't do indoor grows, the other thing is the plants will then be planted on the small soil bit along the fence, I am hoping they grow up like the tree behind it!

Cheerio!

Top the plants to keep short. You should also stake the greenhouse to the ground or it could easily fly away in a strong wind.

Cheers, I've put bricks in each corner, I'll see how the seedlings go, once they get too big I'll stick some in the soil, I'll keep one or two in there see how they go, don't mind mega-cropping them.

I can't tell which direction this pic is oriented.
but what if you put some panda film or something else that's white between your house and the greenhouse and on the north side of the greenhouse. if that's a different side. That should help reflect more light into the greenhouse.

Keep in mind that the greenhouse itself blocks light especially if it is multiple layers thick. So you may want to remove it when weather permits.

Good luck.
Lammy

Get yourself a spray botyle full of soapy water & start spraying sm sections at time looking for bubbles. Same way the guys in a garage look for air leaks in a tire. Could be in a seam too, that seems to be the most common place for construction like you grnhse. You should do fine with pruning, but I'd be careful growing them into trees. What if they peek over the fence & the wrong person sees them? Food for thought. :) :) :)

Considered Using A Inflateable Grow System ? Inflateable Boat Using A Wick System Hid By Reeds ;)
Or One Of These :cool:
JKP

Attachments

• Pop Bottle Greenhouse-DIY.jpg
    Pop Bottle Greenhouse-DIY.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Aeroponic-Inflatable-2007.gif
    Aeroponic-Inflatable-2007.gif
    123.8 KB · Views: 10
Back