Help choosing bed partner

unnamedmike

Hi fellas,
I haven't decided yet what mrnice strain popping the next, help please. I doubt between Ortega, nordle, shit and critical... I know Ortega and critical from my years in spain, the other two strains are new to me.
Im looking for easy to breathe smoke, for the last hours of the day. Let me relax until I fall asleep, with a big smile on my face. The stronger, the better. Thank you very much ;)

Old hp#13 pic, shared because why not, right ? xD
IMG_0001-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

I am gonna be harvesting some nordle in a few weeks.

I honestly think each and every person in the world who has smoked some generic unknown goodweed, or anyone who has grown a couple generic feminized super skunk freebies has smoked nordle atleast once in thier life. not even joking. I am looking at buds that could be pulled off of other companies advertising websites everytime I look at some of my nordle plants in flower. they also look like MR nice advertising pictures. Nordle is The Weed you picture in your mind when someone says "Afghani skunk"

I think you should do the ortega. as my current experience with the NL5 afghan are showing me more reasons to put packs of her in rotation than nordle is for its unhatched sisters.

I have tried nordle outdoor only. Turned out as great medicine for late evenings... Its great stone which to my surprise didnt turn me out..

Flavours ranged from afghan, honey to hash.

Smells are grest also, some berries in the mix with affie.

Cannot talk about the other strains as I just have them in stash still..

:)

The ripeness is an important factor to consider... I remember a nordel I let go a bit too long...it was the most narcotic weed I tried in my life... Intoxicating to an unpleasant point.
So whatever the indica strain you choose let it go dead ripe and you will end with strong night médecine.

Thank you very much fellas, your opinions have helped me a lot (y)
Im thinking in to buy 2 packages of medicine man as soon as i can, ive fallen in love with this strain, just knowing about it xD
But it will be for the near future, now i have nordle, shit, ortega or critical available. Its not easy to smuggle seeds in my country, they are still illegal ...
Now the choice is between nordle and critical ... and since i can't decide, im gonna pop both strains. 60+- growing plants, 30/35 flowering, from 4 mrnice packs.

mike

All good choices, Mike,
Nordle is another favourite at our facility.
The majority of cultivars we grow are from Mr. Nice and CBD Crew.
I lost count of how many a long time ago but I think we have all of them except for the newer releases.

Peace be with you :)

Let love rule and get high :cool:

Back