Hello everyone

helix420

Good morning dear all, I hope everyone is well and safe.

Just saw the latest potcast yt video and had to come here. Maybe even get some proper genetics, would like some know more about the effects of that Mango Haze...

I'm actually looking for something different the other way around maybe more towards the Afghani Skunk or Afgani kush, well I'm looking for the easiest growing plant for new growers and with low light requirements.

Vic High genetics anyone? Mandala seeds? I'm researching in hope of in the future produce something for everyone and hopefully get it under the free public domain. Maybe in the future if I "we", could have the facilities even start breeding with more goals... Anyone following the same thoughts? or I'm just crazy 🤣 kkk

With my kindest regards, peace & love✌️

Welcome!

What kind of Plant you looking for? Fast and easy Indica or Sativa that can flower long? Are you intrested in medical use or is it for freetime use?

As Newbie how about trying Shit from MNS? Or when Sativa is prefered how about Early Haze or if you want some Afghani Skunk genetics within maybe ASH what includes Afghani x Skunk x Haze genetics?

Mandala seeds?
I can highly recommend them, mandala #1 is a super easy fast flowering sativa with high medical value and easy to grow. Same for flashberry. Both work proper in european climate and ripe fast enough. Also they sell regular Seeds so easy to make own.

Anyone following the same thoughts? or I'm just crazy
Not crazy just smart. Good way to learn about Plants and genetics and cheap and intresting way to get seeds and have the chance to find special phenotypes. Also best way to find your personal Strain when it comes to taste&turn, flowering time and fitting in your growing space.

Happy learning ;)

Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback 🙏

Regarding the phenotype I'm looking for something similar to sativa (low leaf / bud sites), also to avoid the possibility of bud mould and improved airflow. But not that high as I'm very limited in plant size... I'm looking for something that can resist high temperatures and bad watering routines... but I'm more interested in the effects would like something that would keep you happy and relaxed, body high effect and surely I wouldn't mind the cough lock effect also to sleep better 😉 if anyone is looking for something similar or just want to chat about ideias or anything else please let me know. Oh taste wise anything would do as long isn't tasting like mould or similar ✌️ I'll definitely be around, wish everyone all the best of luck in all your projects and personal lives ☮️❤️🙏

Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback 🙏

Regarding the phenotype I'm looking for something similar to sativa (low leaf / bud sites), also to avoid the possibility of bud mould and improved airflow. But not that high as I'm very limited in plant size... I'm looking for something that can resist high temperatures and bad watering routines... but I'm more interested in the effects would like something that would keep you happy and relaxed, body high effect and surely I wouldn't mind the cough lock effect also to sleep better 😉 if anyone is looking for something similar or just want to chat about ideias or anything else please let me know. Oh taste wise anything would do as long isn't tasting like mould or similar ✌️ I'll definitely be around, wish everyone all the best of luck in all your projects and personal lives ☮️❤️🙏
Not that I'm going to quit, but following several life events and space constrains and humidity issues to dry properly the flowers I'm going back to autos...

Would like if any one cares to help me, to find some proper genetics in regular format. Probably something more towards the body high like hash plant/Afghani/Hindu kush/ OG... Only thing that I've seen that I'm familiar with is Sensi seeds ruderalis skunk I've seen others like delicious seeds Nevile haze reg auto and other breeders but I don't know most of them... Kind regards all 🙏

Last edited:
Would like if any one cares to help me, to find some proper genetics in regular format
Do you know Top Tao Genetics from Czech Republic? I can recommend their seeds for such projects. Cheap and easy but good quality genetics. Made some own sour grapefruit autos with their micron genetic an can only say good about them. Same for the Top Tao mix where we just made some own seeds out of the pack to get some stable auto for making more own autos.

Do you know Top Tao Genetics from Czech Republic? I can recommend their seeds for such projects. Cheap and easy but good quality genetics. Made some own sour grapefruit autos with their micron genetic an can only say good about them. Same for the Top Tao mix where we just made some own seeds out of the pack to get some stable auto for making more own autos.

Good one mate, thank you for the heads up brother, hope you managed to successfully find good genetics and managed to reach the goal you were looking for.

Sorry for my wannabe question, I know I have to educate myself better but you simply picked one female that seemed good for you and selfied her, or you went to the open pollination route and then later on selfed her? Do you mind to share some of your goals and finding as well my friend?

Once again thank you for all your inputs 🙏
With my kindest regards

but you simply picked one female that seemed good for you and selfied her, or you went to the open pollination route and then later on selfed her?
what you mean with selfed her? feminizing? i never done that.

for my little auto project we got some good sour grapefruit male as clone around and i wanted to make a brithday present for an old fellow. just bought some of those micron seeds at my store in vienna and at this point back in year 2018 there werent much regular seeds around in europe or i didnt knew about them so i picke up some of Top Tao Micron and Auto Mix.
Micron was crossed with SG and we made a second run with MSG1 x MSG2 and thats it. Like 70% had some citric smell and good yield for plants that stay under 50cm for sure. With the mix we made something less intresting just put them all in a greenhouse and after stretch killed all males except one, the tallest, most bushy vital one and let it pollinate the other 4 females.
Wasnt specteculare what i got from it, some Blueberry autos crossed with this unknown male. Extreme fast and small and good smell and moderate yield but in the end for me nothing to use except for fun and when you have a good place/great garden or the right laws in your country.
Micron on the other hand was some heavy hitting and unique weed so the genetic is maybe what u looking for. Maybe u look for an beginner friendly indica here in Mister Nice shop like shit and get yourself an Auto Mix and just give it a try. Select an female out of shit and always make clones before flowering and then find one male that fits our size and flowering speed and just give it a try.

I'm going back to autos...
asked my friend if he had some pics from the grapefruit autos years ago and the funny thing is he grew them since this time every year thru the same original seed so it looks like the genetic is stable over years and quite healthy. so if you plan to make own autos i guess micron could be a really good choice. there you have some pics

Attachments

• signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-2.jpg
    signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-2.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 6
  • signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-1.jpg
    signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-1.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 5
  • signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592.jpg
    signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 6
  • signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-3.jpg
    signal-2024-07-22-15-46-36-592-3.jpg