Hello all

Hello @earth magic

Sounds like you are well versed in the MNS catalog already! Looking forward to seeing your grow success!

Hi
I retired from smoking a while ago, and now only use CBD sublingually
My youngest son moved to a really early starting job, and now has to go to sleep at the same time in the evening that he would of just been firing up his computer for a night's gaming
His doctor prescribed him valium and temezapam, so I decided to switch on a light for him
Currently selecting some heritage sensi star X black widow F1 to see if I can find him a more suitable tranquilizer

Hi
My youngest son moved to a really early starting job, and now has to go to sleep at the same time in the evening that he would of just been firing up his computer for a night's gaming
His doctor prescribed him valium and temezapam, so I decided to switch on a light for him
Currently selecting some heritage sensi star X black widow F1 to see if I can find him a more suitable tranquilizer

Keep an eye out for CBD week on the auctions site! You could find something for both of you there. I've fallen in love with the CBD PH & Medihaze, and I'm a huge fan of THC! they may be a bit stimulating for sleep prep though. I've got some CBD nordle in the fridge that I'm hoping to get started by the end of the month (was hoping to have it going already, but cold weather has slowed the current crop down and I've woken up to a hard frost & snow this morning) You could ask @sneakyfeck for a review as I believe he has a sample from his barrel to test.

Give me a few weeks and i will test that cbd nordle so hard, there is gonna be nothing left but smoke, ashes and hopefully a smoke report! ; ) Can't really say anything about effect yet. since its still growing. And it sounds like op has more experience than me when it comes to growing mns gear. (what did you think of angel heart btw? do you remember the flavor? was a very odd mix of solero icecream and man-sweat for me, - pleasant though)

I almost cant believe someone gets prescribed valium and tamazepan to be able to get up early in the morning. seems a bit overkill. But sleeplessness is a bitch, so there's that.

in general as a sleep- aid i would look in the indica dominant section. Northern lights?

welcome @earth magic

Hi
I have maybe 25-30 nl5*aff seed in the fridge from about 6 years ago, so can give that another look
The angel heart was really nice
Prob best one I got looked like a nordle, really tight with not much stretch, but kind of spear shaped flowers
Smelt like an orange scented marker pen, really loud thinners/fuely type note
I remember the first time I tried it I jumped up for a quick walk, when I started coming down I had walked to the river near where I lived and walked along it quite a bit
Just felt really happy, bit racy mind, but clear, not slightly disorienting like some of them tended to be

Hi
If I can point into CBD tranquilizer, for me, it Was Shark Shock..

I also think you could find something similar, yet without CBD in Sensi star x Widow ;)

Good luck man ;)

Thanks
The CBD I get as oil from the chemist
10% active and 100:1 CBD:THC

I would probably go the Ghandi and Mango CBD from MMS
The Ghandi looks good for pure CBD, and I enjoy the mango haze chemotype
1:1-2:1 is a good balance, if I needed a bit of THC again

The sedative is for my son.
I'm lazy and hungry by default, so indica is not really my thing..

Last edited:
those are some heavy duty meds the doc suggested… I’d definitely try and get your hands on some different, possibly shit, lol asap!!
Yeah. My son reckoned the trick was to find the oldest male doctor around
Reckoned they wrote a prescription for anything
That's what his supervisor suggested he do

I got a bit pissed off
Told him about exodus collective's
c.a.n.a.b.i.s. campaign ( citizens against narcotics abuse by ignorant society ) and how it was pharmaceutical companies' process to turn people into addicts
And how hard it is to play with benzo and not become addicted

We live in a black market that you smoke pretty well what some gang has grown, don't get to choose your smoke, unless you make the effort to grow it out yourself

Last edited:
Hope everyone is well
Anyone have a tip on a lab in USA or Spain that I can send flower to for a trustworthy test result?
Managed to track down some CBD mango seed.
The link from CBD crew to MNS auction didn't work for me
Is MNS still supporting that strain?

Back