Haziest line out of ......

dannykarey

Hey MNS fam,

I've always been an Indica head but after having some extra free time and revisiting old threads (grail thread :D) I want to finally explore the Sativa's/Haze pool to see what I've been missing.

I have;

- Nevilles Haze
- Mango Haze
- The Doors
- NL5 Haze
- La Nina

After checking out the most recent grow reports on the above lines it seems like peeps haven't been happy with the results. Also some talk of the lines being different then what they were in the past or were originally?

So, since I have to stay within a pretty crappy plant count I was wondering what line you guys thought would be my best bet in finding a Hazey individual out of the above? By Hazey, I mean spicey/peppery flav (not sweet) with an up, racy high. More or less.

I wish my plant count allowed me to sprout all of them but unfortunately I can only pop 10 at a time at the moment until I renew :/

I also have some Golden Tiger and Dr Grinspoon as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx,

Danny

Last edited:
Hi Danny for your first venture into haze heaven I would recommend either nl5xhaze or mango haze. You will find some nice hybrid plants that are manageable and will finish in 10-11 weeks and give you what you are after. You will also find some more hazier plants that will go 12+ weeks and maybe the odd 60day plant too. I loved nl5hz, there was no bad plants in the straw. Good luck man.

I guess we'll never know what was chosen for selection by the OP.
If it were me looking for that racey high that keeps building, I would choose Neville's Haze.
NL5xHaze will get you there too but it doesn't seem as it used to be. We have some older version from Sensi that's still magic 🎩

Peace be with you ✌️

Let love rule and get high (L.K.) 🌞🙏

If the the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace (J.H.)

I kinda chickened out and went with KA5 haze from Ace along with some modern hybrids lol. The KA5 haze was very potent but in a very narcotic kind of way. So, I still have the lines mentioned above as well as a couple of others.

I'm just in the process of moving and setting up a room etc. Once it's ready to go I plan on exploring the sativas from here and a few other places. I'm really looking forward to it.

I really appreciate all the feedback, I like the sounds of the NL5Haze and The Doors, I'll probably go with one of those most likely.

Cheers

Last edited:
I kinda chickened out and went with KA5 haze from Ace along with some modern hybrids lol. The KA5 haze was very potent but in a very narcotic kind of way. So, I still have the lines mentioned above as well as a couple of others.

I'm just in the process of moving and setting up a room etc. Once it's ready to go I plan on exploring the sativas from here and a few other places. I'm really looking forward to it.

I really appreciate all the feedback, I like the sounds of the NL5Haze and The Doors, I'll probably go with one of those most likely.

Cheers
Can’t go wrong with the Doors or NL5xHaze

Hey MNS fam,

I've always been an Indica head but after having some extra free time and revisiting old threads (grail thread :D) I want to finally explore the Sativa's/Haze pool to see what I've been missing.

I have;

- Nevilles Haze
- Mango Haze
- The Doors
- NL5 Haze
- La Nina

After checking out the most recent grow reports on the above lines it seems like peeps haven't been happy with the results. Also some talk of the lines being different then what they were in the past or were originally?

So, since I have to stay within a pretty crappy plant count I was wondering what line you guys thought would be my best bet in finding a Hazey individual out of the above? By Hazey, I mean spicey/peppery flav (not sweet) with an up, racy high. More or less.

I wish my plant count allowed me to sprout all of them but unfortunately I can only pop 10 at a time at the moment until I renew :/

I also have some Golden Tiger and Dr Grinspoon as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx,

Danny
Hi dannykarey,
From the initial Mr Nice list I would choose the Mango Haze. It has all you will need in a haze hybrid. Feeds well and grows big. The flowers are top shelf connoisseur herb and would be well accepted by most smokers and gromies.
Nevils Haze takes skill and patience most of all since it can be sensitive to over everything, water ,nutrients, attention…
SSH is the beginner haze hybrid imo because it basically grows itself once established and is quite forgiving of impatient growers.
La Nina is a different line not related to the columbian hazes and from what I’ve heard is a remarkable mix of thai, s.indian and brazilian sativa’s. La Nina will most def be in my next seed order.
Giter done!
✌️😎

Back