Harvest Moon on eve of Croptober

Did you chop under the Harvest Moon 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice pictures, what strains are you growing this season?
Have a nice harvest!
Hi @Swifty

This year outside I have ECSD, Chem91 x Hash plant, Mr.Nice SSH x Medicine Man and South Mexican Sativa x NYC Black Haze. All projects we've been working on for about 5 years other than the Mr Nice combo which is about 2 years in the making. Still some tweaking to do but very pleased so far.

Peace.

Crazy thing last night. Went out to bark at the moon an hour or two after the pics and it was dense fog.

Hi @Swifty

This year outside I have ECSD, Chem91 x Hash plant, Mr.Nice SSH x Medicine Man and South Mexican Sativa x NYC Black Haze. All projects we've been working on for about 5 years other than the Mr Nice combo which is about 2 years in the making. Still some tweaking to do but very pleased so far.

Peace.

Crazy thing last night. Went out to bark at the moon an hour or two after the pics and it was dense fog.
Impressive line up Skunkerbudz, If you can please post some pics.
Always love to see outdoor plants.
Much respect for your work and dedication!
What are your main goals in breeding (potency/effect or taste/smell or outdoor resistancy)?

Last edited:
Impressive line up Skunerbudz, If you can please post some pics.
Always love to see outdoor plants.
Much respect for your work and dedication!
What are your main goals in breeding (potency/effect or taste/smell or outdoor resistancy)?
@Swifty Thank you!

I will post pics in a week or so or as time permits.

My only goal is to get the best bud and variety that suits me and never ever worrying about having to pay through the nose for unknown sub-standard weed ever again.

Happy Croptober 🎃
🌚 🦨🐈‍⬛🔥🚁🐓

@Skunkerbudz Dr.Greenthumbs ECSD S1? Its a pity i missed this season. You can go to the very end without a single spore of mold seen over here...we have sun all day. Few rainy days. 1-2 per week max. No fo whatsoever. Usually its wet af round here these times of the year with continuous rainfalls. Definitely a golden harvest year..

@Skunkerbudz Dr.Greenthumbs ECSD S1? Its a pity i missed this season. You can go to the very end without a single spore of mold seen over here...we have sun all day. Few rainy days. 1-2 per week max. No fo whatsoever. Usually its wet af round here these times of the year with continuous rainfalls. Definitely a golden harvest year..
@Proud Kraut

The ECSD this year is a cut of a cut of a cut that I was able to get ahold of from a friend of mine in the Adirondacks.

Has anybody besides me played this on SNES? This thread reminded me...in the 90s a friend of mine had this as a game for Super Nintendo and having a game was cool so we played it but it was super boring to us as kids so we figured out how to do something more entertaining because non of us was interested in farming or anything like the game offered. Our frustration about this game got us creative as we have brought (virtual) chickens outside in the winter so they would freeze. This was as entertaining as this game would get for us...^^

iu

Last edited:
Back