harvest 2011 Early skunk

rimmeo

Banned
well the harvest for 2011 will begin shortly but citical mass is ready first but the early skunk is right there in second pics to follow nice stock mns has plant were pretty uniform but we planted clones also nice tight compact buds with good resin coverage i lke the early skunk for outdoor smoke good quality smoke

well the harvest for 2011 will begin shortly but citical mass is ready first but the early skunk is right there in second pics to follow nice stock mns has plant were pretty uniform but we planted clones also nice tight compact buds with good resin coverage i lke the early skunk for outdoor smoke good quality smoke

Hello again Rimmeo,

I'm oficially trolling you now!! lol

Not really but just excited to see these pictures of your 2011 outdoor grows. I'll be following closely and good luck with harvest this year.

Best Regards

sativaXindica

sounds like perfect strains for northern lats to beat the mold!

You do realize well need Pics after that?:eek:
lol
Love them skunks!

rimmeo-albums-test-field-picture7179-100-1023.jpg

spring

G`day rimmeo

Good to see some pix of your meds .
Can you guys come from indoors to out in early Spring ? Day lengths are about the same as Autumn if the weather permits . I`m a lot closer to the Equator than you guys, but 2 crops per year is better than to stake it all on one .
Established Indica dom hybs are an option if the weather is friendly .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

yes we can we can bring plants out the end of april or early may depending on how spring is sometime it rains alot in april which keeps the cold here longer

greenhouse with darkening

G`day rimmeo

I spose you boys have tried all the tricks over the years .
Although a Sat dom would probably handle the wet better . The days getting longer does funny things to their flowers .I`ve tried artificial light in Winter and darkening in Summer to turn out some perso . Never as good as traditionally flowered buds but . Still better than forking over my hard earned for smoko .
A green house with darkening / lighting facility is my dream .

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Mine too! maybe next spring

Hey Rimmeo,

would you say that the smoke from the early skunk is more Indica or Sativa in effect? Does it give you "heavy eyelids"? Do you find them to all have that generic "sweet skunk" taste or is there some variation there?

Just a few questions because I'm in a similar situation to you in terms of our climate. I actually have a much better fall than you most years I'm sure, but it does get grey and rainy pretty reliably for a period sometime in October and that always spells trouble...

Back