Growerzlove All!

PapaG Growz

Cheers everyone!

My wife (NanaT) and I are both Canadian ACMPR patients from SE Saskatchewan who sought relief using our own home-grown healing herb.
Initially tasked with sourcing out seeds, I scoured the internet for those strains that would check those boxes.
I dove deep into cannabinoid, terpene, and genetic profiles and how they were key to finding relief.
That led to almost an obsessive collecting of purported 'medicinal' strains, the majority of which I have yet to run! Little did I know, I already had the cornerstones of what we needed in the two cuts gifted to us early on by a local OG grower; Chemdog, and the one I write about below...

I found this forum in my quest to find some more information on a cutting that I got a few years ago that has been revered locally for nearly 3 decades, and has proven to be the center-point of our medicinal cannabis needs. (I'll be posting the outline of my quest in the appropriate thread in the coming days)

My avatar (101 days in flower) is the subject of our quest for info, and we were led here via recent Twitter posts by Breeder Steve, Shantibaba, and with ongoing discussions with the OG purchaser of the mystery beans. My discussions (incessant nagging?) with the OG yielded fruit on the weekend when he was able to dig out an old seed catalog (Ganjaland) that nailed down the actual name for the strain he purchased back in the 90's! While the catalog wasn't the one he'd ordered from; he is now certain of the name.

Great, that was a mystery finally solved, but that leads to another, I invite you to follow along...

Hi @PapaG Growz. Welcome!
Can you share the name of the strain? I hope it's an MNS strain or that it has MNS genetics in it.
You can see the results unfold here:
Cheers!

Back