Mr. Nice Annual Grower Awards

A new member who is thoughtful and able to think outside the box. I find his questions often thought provoking. A fount of eclectic information and not afraid to ask questions, it’s no wonder he is a successful grower. A sense of humor checks the box too, “If you want to see badass budding perfection look no further- no really- you wont see it here.”

I hear he makes killer soil too. While he says he is not worthy and a newby grower, we know better. Growing one of Shanti’s new creations, he’s given us an impressive interpretation of what this well-bred plant should look like. Not worthy my eye, there’s that cool confidence that peeks through telling us a different story with the revealing of the Holy Smoke. Great job! Come on up @Kryppler!
5314A991-134D-41B9-8502-54B8B2C1EACB.jpegC35E0B7A-1679-45AF-8690-5EEAA48F9FA7.jpeg

🤙mu

There has to be a special category for growers willing to go the extra mile, the MNS tester. Earlier this year we asked for CBD testers. Unfortunately many were unable to grow the strains within the specified time. Hopefully, the seeds that were handed out will be grown and journaled in the future. One grower who joined us just last fall took the challenge and stuck it out to finish a grow right next to another Hall of Famer. The CBD Zkittles turned out great it appears. Nothing like taking the reins and gettin 'er done. Impressive. Congratulations go out to @Skunkerbudz.
Screenshot_20220120-221937_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221751_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220120-221808_Gallery.jpg

🤙mu

Thank you so very much! Congratulations to all the great growers ! I look forward to reading, learning and having a laugh here daily. Truly a great bunch here. Thank you for having me. ✌

Puff, puff , pass. And have a drink on me 🍻

Last edited:
Shanti has recently been pulling stuff out of the magic “ice” box revealing some incredible finds. Along with the AC hybrids, Shanti also had some NL5/Hz x Widow mixes as well as some NL5/Hz x Master Kush mashups. Others are holding their breath hoping for the illusive Hash Plant that might be in Shanti’s possession. These strains are desirous enough to warrant their own strain category, MNS Unique Strain Projects.

A member who has been here since the earliest days of the site. A very knowledgable grower, he’s an old timer who has helped many with his honest and practical suggestions. He has always been a positive contributor to the site. His 2021 garden had quite a line up but it is the NL5/Hz x MK that shone because of its uniqueness. Hands up for @axiom
893E778A-D87D-4AFC-8C53-EE35DAAB19BA.jpeg 59AC0F95-9C4E-4F32-A81C-1088081AFB71.jpeg F340AB1F-21AA-4FD1-AE12-876CBFF99A06.jpeg
3F5C4992-E4AE-4BFB-8DE1-3E92B0EFAFDB.jpeg

🤙mu

Where do I start? With the critical haze journal, the pink floyd journal or the mango haze journal? Or the stuff in the other tent lol? All at the same time. Those lights are getting a real workout. Giving us a treat with a great mix of plants, serenading us with his youtube videos and sharing a warped sense of humor in a commendable way. Gotta love the colonel’s secret herbs & spices. Bring up the volume for @Ken Abbis
18-01-2022 - CHZ #3 - c.jpg20-01-2022 - PF #2 - d.jpg30-01-2022 - F2 MHZ #1B - c.jpg

🤙mu

Thus ends this contest round. For now. Congratulations to the all-new MNS Grower Award winners. Great job all and you can thank your fellow members who thought enough about you to nominate you. It takes a village they say and what a cool village we have here. As we continue down this agricultural road together we will periodically wonder and even ask, "How does your garden grow?" They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so what are you waiting for? See you at the next MNS Growers Awards!

Give a PM to sb for award information.

🤙mu

Shanti has recently been pulling stuff out of the magic “ice” box revealing some incredible finds. Along with the AC hybrids, Shanti also had some NL5/Hz x Widow mixes as well as some NL5/Hz x Master Kush mashups. Others are holding their breath hoping for the illusive Hash Plant that might be in Shanti’s possession. These strains are desirous enough to warrant their own strain category, MNS Unique Strain Projects.

A member who has been here since the earliest days of the site. A very knowledgable grower, he’s an old timer who has helped many with his honest and practical suggestions. He has always been a positive contributor to the site. His 2021 garden had quite a line up but it is the NL5/Hz x MK that shone because of its uniqueness. Hands up for @axiom
View attachment 58359 View attachment 58358 View attachment 58360
View attachment 58357

🤙mu
Wow 🤩
I’m deeply honored to be held in such high regards by you guys n gals.
Thank you 🙏
😎✌️

Hi All

congratulations to all of the nominated members and a special thanks to Mu for doing this project pretty much due to his passion to drive this little community to greatness and to help discussion and education of this wonderous way of life.
Think the quality of photos and the excellence of individuals to grow strains of MNS and CBDcrew to their full potential and share their experiences...excellent effort motivated by helping one another. This is what the world needs now especially, a new beginning based on passion, exchange and knowledge. I know that when i am in this small cyber zone I feel surrounded by like minded individuals from all creeds and walks of life...it makes me proud to be resetting things in 2022. Keep up the great work and thank you all for your contributions no matter how great or small...they are all equal to me.
Shantibaba

Holy Shit those are some damn good growers! I check out your guys grows and it makes me dream and drool all night long just thinking of all the exquisite feelings im sure youre plants are producing! Totally inspiring. Those are some damn good seeds! What an honor just to be able to chat it up with such awesome growers in this community. And then have Musashi and Shantibaba come down from on high to reward us mortals. 😀 Im living in a dream. Alot of good things come from cannabis and also treating eachother kindly. We are all really lucky to have eachother, im really proud of everyone for helping eachother out. Thanks for all you guys have been teaching me, i am honored i could learn from some cool people such as you. Every time i spark up some MNS, i know i am only one toke away from bliss, i still wish i could try all your guys awesome herb. Like a little kid, I pay close attention to all the immeasurable tidbits of information you guys drop and keep them near and dear. Between all the good advice and the killer beans, it is tough to go wrong here at MrNice. Awesome job growers.

Back