Groundweller's Master Kaze days

Smokin MK3

Now for starters mk3 seems to be a lot better as I write this down,NOW. The power of "now".Again already high on ssh2s but can tell this girl is best yet but wait awhile I may change my mind ..i need to smoke a few before the jury/debating commitee will give thier verdict. :)cheers

Was of today to see an old dealer friend(i say that loosely) lol. I was curious and a bit showoffish I guess you could say as showed him a MK3 bud and the next thing I know he will trade for what he is selling so we wieght things out and he gave me about 6 grams in return. His bud looked excellant,tight,nice color but wouldn't burn right!!:mad:I grinded up the bud finer to try that and what I seen can only be called pollen or copper sulfate and a lot of it. So the weed must have been doused with copper sulfate to stop bud rot and so much was used to create a fire retartent spliff.:mad::( Stuff is in the water curing jar}.. Well I hope he enjoys my MK3 geeze. Hope I learned my lesson,and I have to tell him,and see if he'll stop putting that shit on the street for young people to ruin there health. loosley i guess so!!
OFF TOPIC...end...It was a good reminder why I started growing in the first place....i shake my head at god know what I have breathed in over the years.. Lucking I can still smoke, and I am very grateful for that let me tell ya.gw

Last edited:
77 days 12/12 fr. seed

Anyway getting back to my report at 77 days. noticed a small reflection light leak that I feel has plasyed a roll in overall flowering times. I have plants that should be close to finishing but still look a fair way off yet and or yield/growth has been effected by the hot temps at 32-37 at times and a difference of 7-8 degrees Cel. lites off. Any advice would be welcome here.:)
Pic 1 mk 4,5 by the look of these last 2 I would have to say that heat has been a big issue for me this grow and everything seems affected even the ssh hazes. The one ssh2s showing less effects of heat is the furthest along and no leaf curl from either overwatering or heat. All and all the plants are not filling out normally.

Attachments

• augustpics 016.jpg
    augustpics 016.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Could it be :( ???

I am guessing that Mk#1 hemied was closest to leak and resulted in some seeds on her and the odd one on 2,& 3 due to that minor:eek: lite leak:(. Darker than the hounds of hell in there now. Knobs on head as proof ;)lol i am now Groundwellerized:rolleyes:

Attachments

• shithappens.jpg
    shithappens.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
12 wks/84 days, 12/12 fr.seed

Mk 4 has had the chop.see pic..... Maybe a l'il bit early for all of them but I due to room and wanting to finish with this 12/12 and do some vegging on next upcoming grow of f2 and f3 ssh and old school panama red. Mk 6 has been drying and is a very nice smoke with a combination of body and head. Leaves you pleasantly high for hours and nice and mellow coming down. Taste good with a hazyness taste of lemon/pine with a touch of fruityness also.yum yum :D gw....ps..seems like they have been flowering forever when your on this 12/12 from seed. I don't think I'll try this again and rather veg at least a good month before the light switch ..no pun lol

Attachments

• augustpics 029.jpg
    augustpics 029.jpg
    737.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
smoke test mk6

The most enjoyable yet. It has a mix of pine haze lemon fruitiness and smoke taste is just fine . We have a winner imo.Gw ps.#4 and five may even be better by the smell nearing the chop.

End of the line :) :(

:) Well as i said this is the end of the line for my first participation in the Mr. Nice Seed Testing trails. The mk4 and 5 were similar to mk6 and my wife calls it yakkiddy yak weed. Apparently because when I'm on it I will not shut up!! rofl I like it and will enjoy it again and will veg them alot longer and get the most out of them after learning about the Master Kaze.
Damm near smoke err all already. Master Kaze days will end also in about a week after my last spliff but have no fear groundweller is here to do it all over again and again and again.....:) Peace and thank you Shantibaba for the expieriance:cool: gw

Attachments

• augustpics 038.jpg
    augustpics 038.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 1,189
Congratulations Groundweller!:D
It's always nice to get a crop in safe and sound, especially something as nice as the Master Kaze.

Are you the first tester to cross the finish line I wonder? Do you win anything?
It really doesn't feel that long ago since a bunch of us across the globe were waiting on the postman to deliver our magic beans to us.

Time flies when your having fun eh!:)
Peace GG

Thanks genegenie, i think i may be the first to finish. Getting the chance and free beanies was reward enough for me. If it was a race...I think I won.hoooray rofl. Gw:)

l'il add on

I germinated the remainder of 6 MK seeds. 6 for 6 they have been growing for 8 weeks with first 6 wks. having approx. 16/8 with 4 of the light hrs/floral.After that 2 weeks 1k hps and last 2 wks. 1k mh. So far I have determined 2 females,1-culled male and 2 suspects and one hopeful femme:p.

pics left to right:
mk-1 female
mk-2 female
mk-3 suspect
mk-4 suspect
mk-5 hopefully female
I'll try to update on these to the end if I can. I am looking forward to seeing what these girls do with a half decent veg time under there corsets.lolcheers GW

Attachments

• jan2010 073.jpg
    jan2010 073.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 4
  • jan2010 071.jpg
    jan2010 071.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 5
  • jan2010 077.jpg
    jan2010 077.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 4
  • jan2010 079.jpg
    jan2010 079.jpg