Greetings Folks

Jammy Git

Hi all, I found this place through my research after being prescribed Super Silver Haze (High Silver) by my cannabis clinic for the last 6 months.
So after a while I decided to buy a packet of Super Silver Haze seeds from a seedbank who sold Mr Nice seeds, then I found the auction site and considering that I'm looking for a very good night time indica strain, and SSH is perfect for a daytime med for me, I had a go at trying to win some said indica seeds.

I'm waiting my seeds to arrive, but I'm interested to see what Ortega, NL5 x Afghan, Medicine Man, G13 x Afghan Skunk, and Dreamtime are going to turn out like, but after looking through a few grow reports already I'm really hopeful of finding a good night time strain.
Cheers guys ✌️

Hi all, I found this place through my research after being prescribed Super Silver Haze (High Silver) by my cannabis clinic for the last 6 months.
So after a while I decided to buy a packet of Super Silver Haze seeds from a seedbank who sold Mr Nice seeds, then I found the auction site and considering that I'm looking for a very good night time indica strain, and SSH is perfect for a daytime med for me, I had a go at trying to win some said indica seeds.

I'm waiting my seeds to arrive, but I'm interested to see what Ortega, NL5 x Afghan, Medicine Man, G13 x Afghan Skunk, and Dreamtime are going to turn out like, but after looking through a few grow reports already I'm really hopeful of finding a good night time strain.
Cheers guys ✌️

Welcome @Jammy Git (y)

I bet that you'll find everything you need ;)

MB

Welcome @Jammy Git (y)

I bet that you'll find everything you need ;)

MB
Thanks mate, I'm sure I shall. It has only taken me 22 years from reading about medicine man to actually buying a pack πŸ˜†
There are some excellent grow reports on here with some really valuable information.
I have been aware of Howard and Shanti for 20+ years and embarrassingly have never owned any Mr Nice genetics so I'm really grateful of winning my handful of seed auctions.
Have a good one mate ✌️

Hey @Jammy Git Welcome to our forum family. Happy to have you here.

2/3 of the plants in my first Mr. Nice grow were SSH and MM. I found that they complimented each other perfectly as a daytime and nighttime meds, mind you the Medicine Man works great earlier in the day. All except one of my SSH phenos instantly elevate the mood. The one outlier was a bit too racy with good muscle relaxation, though the nugs were nice and dense. The flavor and smell, 🀀🀀🀀. The Medine Man wasn't a 1-2 knockout for me, but it was great for easing tension and helping with pain and all were frosted. Smoke a few bowls, and I could relax and drift off to sleep naturally. Next time I pop a straw, I'm gonna let them amber up properly. My meds were low so I harvested too early, bad habit. πŸ˜…Might have had that knockout effect had I not πŸͺ“early. Check out my thread https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/ive-fallen-and-i-cant-get-up-pass-the-medicine-man-😷.18418/ I unfortunately smoked my frostiest pheno without posting a report, sorry πŸ˜… but there are some good phenos posted up to give you an idea. My female to male% was choice!

We look forward to seeing your grows.
Diesel840

Hey @Jammy Git Welcome to our forum family. Happy to have you here.

2/3 of the plants in my first Mr. Nice grow were SSH and MM. I found that they complimented each other perfectly as a daytime and nighttime meds, mind you the Medicine Man works great earlier in the day. All except one of my SSH phenos instantly elevate the mood. The one outlier was a bit too racy with good muscle relaxation, though the nugs were nice and dense. The flavor and smell, 🀀🀀🀀. The Medine Man wasn't a 1-2 knockout for me, but it was great for easing tension and helping with pain and all were frosted. Smoke a few bowls, and I could relax and drift off to sleep naturally. Next time I pop a straw, I'm gonna let them amber up properly. My meds were low so I harvested too early, bad habit. πŸ˜…Might have had that knockout effect had I not πŸͺ“early. Check out my thread https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/ive-fallen-and-i-cant-get-up-pass-the-medicine-man-😷.18418/ I unfortunately smoked my frostiest pheno without posting a report, sorry πŸ˜… but there are some good phenos posted up to give you an idea. My female to male% was choice!

We look forward to seeing your grows.
Diesel840
Thanks for your advice, and yes I already read your medicine man report. Honestly mate it seems that all the seeds I won in auctions will be top drawer meds and it gives me so much hope.
By the way, what's a straw? I've seen it mentioned a few times πŸ™„
Sometimes beggars can't be choosers and plants need taking early sometimes ✌️

By the way, what's a straw? I've seen it mentioned a few times

Beans from the auctions come in straws!πŸ˜„
Auction beans are the same genetics than when you buy a seed pack from the site but seeds are smaller/ slightly different colour...
No nice foil package either but still great value for you money imo.

Attachments

• NHM1.jpg
    NHM1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • MH1.jpg
    MH1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Beans from the auctions come in straws!πŸ˜„
Auction beans are the same genetics than when you buy a seed pack from the site but seeds are smaller/ slightly different colour...
No nice foil package either but still great value for you money imo.
Ahh thanks for that. I bought a seedbank pack of Super Silver Haze, in a plastic vial in a foil pack, but I don't care if they're in a straw as long as they're the same seed.
Are the straws identical in genetics as the 'legit' packs?
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive to be honest, and never knew about the auctions until the other week πŸ‘

Ahh thanks for that. I bought a seedbank pack of Super Silver Haze, in a plastic vial in a foil pack, but I don't care if they're in a straw as long as they're the same seed.
Are the straws identical in genetics as the 'legit' packs?
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive to be honest, and never knew about the auctions until the other week πŸ‘
Should be exactly the same father and mother Jammy Git.:)

Back