Gravity #4

captain caveman

hi, guys. And gals:) Here are a few pictures of the '99 gravity #4. This is the one on the elite clone list in the cannabible #3. Grown in promix, perlite, worm castings and guano( why can't Ace Ventura and bats get along?) Happy grow day, everybody. CC

Hey CC Try looking for "manage attachments" option when editing posts!

grav #4

thanks for the heads up. Here are some of those pics. Will post more later. Got to play in the garden. One, cc

Attachments

• SDC11749.jpg
    SDC11749.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 556
  • SDC11756.JPG
    SDC11756.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 1,243
Beautiful girl there CC!

Can you give us some background on Gravity?
I did some searching on it after your intro post and wasn't able to find much detail.
This is a clone only cut from Cal?
What's the lineage? Profile of the high? Growth characteristics?

Where did the name come from?
15 more and I get a prize for asking 20 questions right? :D

gravity#4

Thanks for the post. I received seeds of gravity in 1999. She is NL#5 x afghan. The name was given to her by Sb, I think he should consider bringing the name back. She is the clone listed in the cannabible 3. The resin production on this girl is amazing. The potency is scary. I feel it is going to bring a change in the med community because of its raw strength. Tastes like, well, mazar-i-shariff black hash at the bluebird in amsterdam is close. But without the pollution. The first pass of the trim in the tumbler for 5 minutes produces what we call the plastic bag effect. Ya know, like inhaling a plastic bag. I am glad to answer Qs if I can, so fire away. 15 or 50 or whatever. I will have many as well. Happy grow day, my friend. CC

glad you got the pics going they look good!

have you made any crosses?

making seeds

yeah, she was used to make zero gravity, but sadly that relationship is in a bad place. I have done some little things but I am not trying to claim anything. I just know she is the strongest and most impossible to build a tollerance to pheno I have ever grown. NL#5 x haze is the only thing that comes close. I am starting a new round of those and nordle, and soon the genetiscape will be infused with real genetics, not just lame hermies( og, diesel, chem, blah blah blah!) Please let me know what you guys think. Cheers. CC

Thanks for the post. I received seeds of gravity in 1999. She is NL#5 x afghan. The name was given to her by Sb, I think he should consider bringing the name back. She is the clone listed in the cannabible 3. The resin production on this girl is amazing. The potency is scary. I feel it is going to bring a change in the med community because of its raw strength. Tastes like, well, mazar-i-shariff black hash at the bluebird in amsterdam is close. But without the pollution. The first pass of the trim in the tumbler for 5 minutes produces what we call the plastic bag effect. Ya know, like inhaling a plastic bag. I am glad to answer Qs if I can, so fire away. 15 or 50 or whatever. I will have many as well. Happy grow day, my friend. CC

Hey Caveman my friend ... sorry I missed this post, but I'm very interested in this .... were the actual seeds from MNS NL5/afg that you're calling by the old name, or was it the similar genetic heritage from another breeder?

Also, how'd it come out? Strong delicious weed? How would you rate it?

best,
rabbit

Love The Bluebird Coffeeshop And The Hempstar And Warlock Of Magus' Behind The Shelf ;). In 07 Their Blue Cheese Was Superb. Only The Kali Mist Jelly Hash From A Coffeeshop Just Round The Corner From Rembrandtplein Was Better
I'll Never Forget That Bonguru Tour Of 07
Great Times Indeed
MNS Ortega Grows A Lot Like A Maazar / Black Domina
Bigger Yield And More Potent Too ( Than Sensi )
JKP

gravity

To verify, the pedigree I listed was what I was told by sb. Either way, she is an amazing plants. Too strong for most people, luckily I am not most people:) Seriously, man it is crazy resin crazy taste and unreal potency that lasts forever.

grav#4

thanks for the good vibes, elmer. How you blew that pic up is nice. That pic is in a 5gallon bucket dirt and organic. She def smells strong. Its the strongest I have ever grown. I am going to try to put more pics on here. I did some other things that are pretty. Just had to try local stuff when I got here. posting soon, fielding questions is my fix, so keep them coming. Oh, I have seen massive hydro chemmy rockwool gravity but it lacks soul, IMO. Cheers, cc

Have you seen this thread? I have a pic of the gravity done by member Gravity here at the forum.
Gravity1.JPG

gravity#4

Wow! alot of info in that thred. Yeah, The scene in the midwest is sad. But, that is where she was born. So, sb says nl#5 x afg and nev said in that thred it was nl1 x hash plant. then, I read someone said it was a four way indica ( afghanica?) all I do know is it takes 60 to 65 days in soil. I just smoked three bong hits and i am getting trainwrecked in thought. I am going to watch sunny in philly, peace out y'all. One, CC

Wow! alot of info in that thred. Yeah, The scene in the midwest is sad. But, that is where she was born. So, sb says nl#5 x afg and nev said in that thred it was nl1 x hash plant. then, I read someone said it was a four way indica ( afghanica?) all I do know is it takes 60 to 65 days in soil. I just smoked three bong hits and i am getting trainwrecked in thought. I am going to watch sunny in philly, peace out y'all. One, CC

Caveman; huge karma and thanks for posting your 'gravity'. I totally did not get that it was the 'codename' for the strain early on, but I am inspired now. Cheers,
rabbit

When referring to sativas the term "no ceiling" can apply. With the gravity the term "no floor" should be used as you can get more and more indica sedated if you keep smoking. It's great for problems with eating, sleeping, arthritis and joint inflammation/pain, and for muscle spasms.

Hey CC, after reading your post about Gravity (New medical user looking for desired effects thread) I had a boo in here. Man, but that's a healthy looking gal! She produces like that and she's potent. Just so nice man!

peace,
itg

I am very impressed with this gal and the info I keep digging up on her!

I would love to know the real genetic pedigree, alas sometimes we get a nacm stuck in our heard we think is amazing... we stick it with one strain... not many seeds are made, barely any passed out... then we used it again... same deal...then again...lol. I'm guessing this may have somethin to do with the 3 different gravitys, but it's only speculative, shanti, nev chime in!

Either way you have a special baby there captain..... CAAAAAVEMAAAAAANNNNNN!

Found this in the other Gravity thread... apparently it's (Hashplant x NL #1) x (? x ?) Perhaps the confusion is in the last part of the equation, maybe Northern Lights x Afghan?

Gravity was a 4 way indica I made for Sensi using an extremely potent Hash Plant x NL1 as the mother. There were a couple of versions. The effect was seriously heavy. Gravity!
N.

Back