Grail Widow

redeye24/7

Hi All ,

Some Beans , Many Thanks

Seven Ladies , 10 days into Bloom , 3.5 L pots , filled with BioBizz and fed BioBizz nutes 1ml grow 3ml bloom per litre of water

Will try to post a pic or two every 2 weeks or so , this is a very late test run , but better late than never :rolleyes:

Last edited:
wow nice plant, can't believe it is coming from such a small container to be honest but looks like you know what you are doing! good luck

pulling up a chair, good luck with your test run. can't wait for your smoke report...this is a strain I have on the radar for future grow..be well and good to have you back. .your presence was missed.

30 Days Bloom

Many thanks for dropping in guys .

One & only feed was too strong , not sure what I was thinking , plain water now.

Resin forming from day 25 , Strong Lemon aroma , all girls are very uniform in growth and looks .

Last edited:
45 day Bloom

Hi all ,

Had a hard time in gallery with pics , could be due to Early Queen sample :)

Thinking Mango Haze , or NL5Haze x Widow , going by looks and smells ( Edit: Can't be Mango Haze , already been done ; Mango Widow , going with NL5Haze )

Last edited:
58 days Flower

:)Thanks Dawn , me too , some getting close :)

Mainly water < 1.5 ml bloom per L of water , 25 lights on / hum 50% Battered & Bruised But still going , good solid aromatic buds

65 Days Bloom

Smelling Strongly of Diesel , Citrus Lemon/Lime Zesty Fuel cuts through , then undertones of Cat pee & Shite .

Last two aromas detected by another person :) on one plant , oh and not the one shown above ,

Some ladies moving on quicker than others , six have solid buds , one slightly airy & a bit more leaf in bud

Have a good day all :)

Gotta be good Bud

Me too Yowser , Thanks

Looking for Potent bud , anything less will be binned , with Respect . Flavour /taste/ aroma/smell , bag appeal all second to Potency !! Hope it will be all of that :) and more .

We will see

Hi Old Grower ,

Wish you the best mate , Not too long maybe 14-21days on some :)

While I ' m here

I ' m still thinking NL5/Haze , there is some Nevs in this seed I think or whatever is in the Nevs comes through in these buds as in structure and smell on some .

Whats in this Cross

It's gotta be some Haze A & some Haze C some where in these beans ????? with a dash of NL5 crossed with an exceptional Black Widow Male :)

This as got to be the ONE ? :)

Hey , I might be totally wrong :eek: , not the First time :eek:

I hope this is some killer shit man ;)

74 Days Flower

Getting very close , smelling amazing , We got very strong Lemon&Lime , Lemony zesty Fuel , Coffee & Chocolate ( So Nice ) and Mango on four ladies & a mix of these aromas on the other three , The smell on all plants is powerfully fresh & intense .

Loads of milky trichs , most cloudy , some clear (very few ) no amber :)

Regarding effects from the Grail Widow
It won't hit you hard like some indica bud, but it will come on quite slowly. After about two hours when you think you know what's up with your stone and you are feeling mellow all of a sudden you will realize, holy shit, I'm frikken high!

This has happened to me more than once, people describe it as coming in waves and that's exactly it. The stuff lasts a while and takes a while to come on. A very cerebral high, not so much a body buzz, but quite relaxing later in the experience.

I just say this because you might be inclined to smoke again, before it even really hits you.

That said, I have smoked other weed where I am all of a sudden needing to sit down or otherwise chill, this weed hasn't crippled me.

Very euphoric, I hope you enjoy.

Nice grow BTW :)

Harvest

103 day veg , with natural move into flower , 84 days bloom chop . Stunk of cat-pea when all plants were hung together , settled down now . Aromas are second to none :)

We will see Barnflowers , had a cheeky 65 day test bud , tasty & uplifting :), Take care . Will do a month or two cure .

Have a great day / night all :D

Last edited:
It's gotta be some Haze A & some Haze C some where in these beans ????? with a dash of NL5 crossed with an exceptional Black Widow Male :)

This as got to be the ONE ? :)

Hey , I might be totally wrong :eek: , not the First time :eek:

I hope this is some killer shit man ;)

GW is NH(f) x BW(m).

M.

Smoke Test

High all :) Thanks Morphote , thought so :)

Going to grow all seven out again , #5 ,#6 & #7 are the better plants.

No hay tasting bud , some are better to smoke .

All in the head , clear high , up beat , but not super potent . Nearly 2 month dry /cure .

Taste & smell like Thai & top shelf Hashish , some cat-pea smell on some still .

Good herb , but not what I'm looking for ,

Many Thanks Shanti for the chance to grow some fine weed .

Thanks to all who looked in :)

Thanks for the smoke test. I didn't find a keeper in the two I grew, but plan to grow more seeds when I can. Probably 12/12 from seed next time to keep the massive bush under control.

Back