Grail Photo Thread

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
As I search various threads aimlessly on this night shift, it’s clearly evident just how rich the MNS history truly is.

I’m discovering threads that have been dead for years, along with incredible photos taken decade(s) ago hidden within them and it would be a shame for them to be forgotten.

I think it would be an incredible thing to create a thread where people posted their absolute best photos of their best plants from over the years. AND / OR if you’ve stumbled upon a long forgotten thread with a photo that’s blown you away, throw it up here and give the original poster credit (as they’ve potentially been inactive for years and probably won’t be posting it here themselves!

Let’s make this thread a one stop shop for some the best MNS cannabis photos on the forum!

As I search various threads aimlessly on this night shift, it’s clearly evident just how rich the MNS history truly is.

I’m discovering threads that have been dead for years, along with incredible photos taken decade(s) ago hidden within them and it would be a shame for them to be forgotten.

I think it would be an incredible thing to create a thread where people posted their absolute best photos of their best plants from over the years. AND / OR if you’ve stumbled upon a long forgotten thread with a photo that’s blown you away, throw it up here and give the original poster credit (as they’ve potentially been inactive for years and probably won’t be posting it here themselves!

Let’s make this thread a one stop shop for some the best MNS cannabis photos on the forum!
Great idea

I stumbled upon this photo in a thread @Marcus_in_the_Darkus started asking if Shanti has any photos of the Haze A and C plants. Within the thread another member posted a photo of the MNS Instagram featuring this photo. The caption read something like “hazes ready for the chop”, didn’t mention the strains.

At least one person commented they believed them to be a Mango Haze and Neville’s Haze in the photo. Both look incredible 😍!

21580F47-F791-450B-A750-3AF0DADC378A.jpeg

I've found two so far. My Angel's Breathe F2 keeper from a few years ago. I still have the clone and will try to flower it again in the fall.

ABF25_F123.jpg

ABF25_dried_bud_closeup.jpg

And the Outback-haze-NH21-MM I harvested a couple months ago, but didn't take a cut.

f141-oh1-cola-jpg.58173

Never heard of it or him. Tell us more!
One of the best to ever do it and i aint easily impressed. He was as important to the Dutch 90's Haze growers scene as Nev was for the genetics. One of the true pioneers of growing stretchy sativa's indoors. His 90's herbs are still the standard to me for quality Haze, as good as they can get. We all owe him for the knowledge he shared and putting us on the right path. Ask Yo Sammy and he will say the same. We wouldnt be where we are without this man and i still bow for him 30 years later.

Not so many prople realize how easy they have it in these days. In '92 there were no internet forums, no grow logs, no proven methods, no specialized sativa ferts. You had to be lucky to run into a guy like Bonk that saved you years of headaches and having your plants shoot through the ceiling by handing you a method that works. He didnt talk much but his herbs did all the talking. He pretty much invented indoor Haze growing in Holland.

I went looking for a link to Bonk and a 1999 page is still live if you're interested- https://www.wietmeneer.nl/growing/haze.html
Found in post:

Back