Goodday

ZenC

Alloa enthusiasts!

I started growing, 10 years ago, to produce my own cannabis due to bad quality in the coffeeshops around me, in Holland. Also, once you find a good strain, trustworthy seller or just a "good feeling" with a shop, you have to hope the same product is there the next day. Also they never know if its grown organically or hydro for example. They just dont care because people are most of the times to scared or to less knowledgeable to discuss their "rights". If i have to pay around 15 euros for 1 gram, then i demand information, hehe.

Well, the journey began on a Dutch forum where i went from growing with TL bulbs (veg and flower) to MH / HPS, ending with high quality self build LED. Last year invested in seperate fr strips to help get the plants "sleep faster". Still testing with 11/13 and 12/12. With 11 hours darkness plus 2x 20mins fr in that darkness the plants still see those 11h as a 12h night but then have the addition of 1h during daytime.
This isnt rly the place to get technical and i have no clue how well known this information is yet so if someone wante to know more, look for night cap and far red to read more.
What i can say for sure is that it works on 12/12 already and i harvest about 5 to 7 days earlier than i used to so count the win.

Also got some lovely UvB strips which really makes a terpene monster of almost every plant. Im really enthusiastic about it because it doesnt do stuff to cannabinoïds but only to terpenes. Thats what a medical grower needs imo. When used in veg its even supposed to help rooting. Also plants start with terpenen production earlier so u can smell more in veg, which would come in handy with selecting breeding partners.

And thats why i have landed here. I started to read about breeding and became busy on the MNS auction page. Only heard good stuff from MNS but never was really into regular seeds. That changed drastically.. the goal is to make strains that help me with my ADD and depression. Trying to make a cbd/indica strain myself is the ultimate goal and to reach that i need you guys, and alot of failure to learn from.

Peace

Greetings and welcome ZenC!
You mentioned the auctions here, you should check Shanti's son's new webstore offering 50% off MNS and other seeds bred by Shantibaba. Sale on until March 17.
Enjoy!

Back