Going the Growl

vc271

Hi all, this is a late stage Grail Widow - week 12 flower. She had a hard start to life but was brought back from the brink and is now approaching completion. I've read the posts by @Marcusinthedarcus (great grow log on grail widow and nhm) and this one looks like it will go a bit longer. I think the flower looks similar to one of the holy grails in @musashi gallery. She was topped twice to keep size under control but still got to 160cm in a 1x1x2m tent. Screenshot_20220521-204809_Gallery.jpgThese are the twin peaks, the other 6 are a little smaller but getting heavier. Its been a fantastic journey getting this far. She has a piney smell, but is muted compared to the mangohaze that was grown alongside.Screenshot_20220521-204809_Gallery.jpg

Hey all, the harvest is complete (cut a few days after the pic above) and the cure is under way. There was minimal trimming...

I've not the best nose or vocabulary for describing smells but i feel this one leans to being sour/floral, though not overpowering. I'm keen to give it a few months to see how it develops. The effect is uplifting and clear. My test subject (wife) has high tolerance and is giggling contentedly after a single dose. Absolutely worth the extra time and effort.

Back