G'day!

howdy everybody,

just thought id say hi and take this opportunity to ask if anybody has experience shipping to Australia since the new covid shipping rules have been implemented? ive got an order from MNS before but it was before the new changes.

im not 100% clear on a few things so if anybody could help clarify some things that would be great!

#1.) website says (When sending outside the EU) "They now require all personal information and must be signed upon delivery. "
sounds a bit invasive, normally id give fake names and phone numbers but would that effect my delivery in this case?

#2.) did you have any problems getting your package? Australias really stepped up its already top notch customs since the pandemic. guess a lot of people have been importing seeds and other contraband. ive had a few (5) parcels from other seedbanks not get through in 12 months.

#3.) if your package does get intercepted is it covered under the new shipping cost?

thanks in advance for any assistance!

cheers Mb

hey everyone, i know this isnt the right place to post this but i didnt want to flood the site with new threads unnecessarily. if no one responds then ill repost in seeds and seedlings.

so i popped a couple of "shit" seeds and one of them had twins! 2 seedlings came from one seed, from what ive read that usually ends with the stronger seedling killing the runt. What i wanted to know is are they both exact identical plants? are they guaranteed to be the same sex? is it possible one is male and one is female?

thanks for any help!
Mb

twin shit resized.png

Doubt they're identical . Guess male and female is possible . May be able to separate them so none die. Good luck if you try

Welcome along

Seen this "pop up" 😅 for quite a few people over the years with these, an some of shanti's other strains if memory serves me right, cant remember which ones tho.

Good luck with them, look forward to seeing how they do. 👍

Back