Garlic Bud?

I just popped some OSBA garlic bud seeds… happy to report on how they turn out :)

I had a male from a single seed I popped -and hit that to an OGer for fun, but popping more of what I have left to see what’s in this line.

hoping there is some tie in to the original Neville line :)

cant really trust osba because they claim to have crosses that likely were not possible for them to make, except f2's.
i grew nh23 x mms.

I just popped some OSBA garlic bud seeds… happy to report on how they turn out :)

I had a male from a single seed I popped -and hit that to an OGer for fun, but popping more of what I have left to see what’s in this line.

hoping there is some tie in to the original Neville line :)

first time i hear about this compagny
they seeling dream but the price is hight

the garlic is out of stock

5 seeds regular 110$ not free

Hi All

there is enough information about many of us online some is true and some is fiction but most is not directly from the person`s mouth so all should be viewed with a good dose of healthy scepticism. Since generic names conjure old world imagines where the grass was greener, it is the misuse of generic names or the incorrect labelling merely that begin myths...so please all of us be careful about quoting media reports of articles written as gospel.

Try being positive with your approach as the world is full of negativity. A wise man once said to me that if you only talk about the negative things you will only create negative things ... that is one reason we are all in healthy debate with respectfulness and with Mu watching over us all...this forum has never been so clear and clean since Mu began helping us. So big thanks and stay healthy to you all. Shantibaba

anyone still working with the old garlic bud stock, maybe have some more recent pictures?

The Seed Banks Garlic Bud Description

This heavy yielding variety is named for its penetrating Indica fragrance, not exactly like Garlic, but almost as strong. You wont have garlic breath after smoking this one, so dont worry, but you will get stoned. We gave this one a B+ for taste and potency, an excellent score for such a heavy yielder. Superior Indoor performance, top commercial possibilities.

Height at 100 days: 40-60 inches.
Flowering at 12 hours of darkness: 50-55 days.
Yield at 100 days: up to 125 grams.

Last edited:
Wasn't The Seed Bank closed and absorbed by Sensi Seeds?
"In 1991 The Seed Bank was closed and Ben Dronkers founded the New Sensi Seed Bank out of this old genetics and his own Sensi Seed Club."
If this is true and theoretically this original strain is not available, then what's your point in posting this outdated information from a defunct company?

mu

I found a Garlic bud pheno in one of my Critical Haze plants, she's strong and tasty, I now have some garlic bud. My uneducated guess is that if one simply experiments with a variety of strains, you'll stumble upon all the tastes and smells, which is half the battle for me :cool:

*Edit- Come to think about it, why don't we report which strains MNS strains we have grown and found there to be a garlic smell/taste to it? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's a very rare terp :unsure:

Last edited:
source: Michka_The Grande Dame Of Cannabis Tells Her Story

quote Nevil S.: „… So, I got very interested in the other Hazes;

It didn’t have many very nice things about it, and it wasn’t sweet; it had that funky, leathery smell. Similar to garlic, if you like, in that it has that pungent aroma and tastes better than it smells. …“

longball said:

"Reeferman Genetics RMG is the real deal, he holds both Nevil and Watson Genetics ... RMG holds the greatest collective old school strains."

^^^^^^^^^^ That was quoting someone. Don't put words in my mouth. What I actually said was: "It's getting deep... :poop: "

It's getting deep...:poop:

"Reeferman Genetics RMG is the real deal, he holds both Nevil and Watson Genetics, people who claim OSBA is a scam is more than likely the scammer themselves. Mr Nice has zero Nevil genetics he sells to the public
They are all reproductionist strains
. RMG holds the greatest collective old school strains."

Longball

Charles Scott in the above video was a "colonel" of the white-supremacist Aryan Nations and pastor" of its racist offshoot, the Christian Identity Church of Christ in Israel.
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg20609.html

He got in trouble, ratted out the Aryan Nation. They sent him a mail bomb. He then moved to Jamaica. He is also full of :poop: He will take your money but you may not get seeds.

Longball

^^^^^^^^^^ That was quoting someone. Don't put words in my mouth. What I actually said was: "It's getting deep... :poop: "

I didn't "put words in" your "mouth", I quoted your post and left in your quotation marks. If you had attributed that quote to someone, I would have included their forum name in the quote as well.

One thing I've learned about "mainstream" news media is that the vast majority of it is complete and total horse shit; especially today. Maybe 30 yrs ago it had a very thin thread of truth to it, but that's a HUGE maybe.

I would no more trust any of the paid & controlled propagandists at CNN, MSNBC, NYT and WaPo than I would trust the devil himself. I couldn't give 2 shits what Macleans magazine reported about Scott, or that CHBC News station. Why should I believe anything they say?

They are all lying bastards, for the most part; and I've watched them all closely, lie through their scumbag teeth about practically everything over the past 5 years; especially about the pandemic. They can all go fuck themselves for all I care.

When it comes to the captured news media of today, I have less than ZERO time for it; especially Canadian news media which is among the worst I've ever seen. To my knowledge there is only one "independent" news group in Canada, which receives ZERO funding from the government, or big corporations. It's funded 100% by its viewers.

i have no idea how long Scott has lived in Jamaica, but that has to be one of the absolute worst places for a true "white supremacist" to run away to live. And he's survived there. If he was a "white supremacist", chances are extremely good that he would have taken an axe to his head, in the middle of the night, a very long time ago.

Let's say, purely for argument sake, that Scott was "guilty" of what he's accused of, back in the '80s, or even early '90s. The one thing I've learned about "people" is that they change with time; some for the better, others for the worst. I haven't lived the perfect life and have made my own fair share of bad decisions, in my time; which I deeply regret today and would change if I had a "do over" opportunity.

The Things I Used To Do

However, I don't live in the past. I live in the present and prefer to take people at face value, based on the way they are today, not based on how they may have been 30 years ago. I shared that video because it was created by Jodrey, one of the top breeders in America today, who I have respect for.

I also shared that video because I liked the message & mission. It resonated with me. I've never bought seeds from Scott but I know seed vendors that won't replace seeds that get lost in the mail, or confiscated by Customs Officials, when shipped internationally. Does that necessarily make them "scumbags"?

If Jodrey thought Scott was solid enough to travel all the way to Jamaica to visit his farm, that's worth something to me. I'm not going to trash a guy who I've never met or spoken with, based on mere "hear-say" and fake news media, that was / is most likely more false than true.

All the best to you Longball, and to the MNS Crew! - FF

Last edited:
To my knowledge there is only one "independent" news group in Canada, which receives ZERO funding from the government, or big corporations. It's funded 100% by its viewers.

In hindsight, this statement is inaccurate. I can think of at least 3 independent news groups in Canada that aren't owned by the government and corporate Canada. But they are small news groups with small budgets, funded 100% by their viewers / readers. - FF

Back