Garlic Bud?

Man-bot

I just popped some OSBA garlic bud seeds… happy to report on how they turn out :)

I had a male from a single seed I popped -and hit that to an OGer for fun, but popping more of what I have left to see what’s in this line.

hoping there is some tie in to the original Neville line :)

Throwback

cant really trust osba because they claim to have crosses that likely were not possible for them to make, except f2's.
i grew nh23 x mms.

quinxstar

MNS Award Winner
I just popped some OSBA garlic bud seeds… happy to report on how they turn out :)

I had a male from a single seed I popped -and hit that to an OGer for fun, but popping more of what I have left to see what’s in this line.

hoping there is some tie in to the original Neville line :)
first time i hear about this compagny
they seeling dream but the price is hight

the garlic is out of stock

5 seeds regular 110$ not free

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi All

there is enough information about many of us online some is true and some is fiction but most is not directly from the person`s mouth so all should be viewed with a good dose of healthy scepticism. Since generic names conjure old world imagines where the grass was greener, it is the misuse of generic names or the incorrect labelling merely that begin myths...so please all of us be careful about quoting media reports of articles written as gospel.

Try being positive with your approach as the world is full of negativity. A wise man once said to me that if you only talk about the negative things you will only create negative things ... that is one reason we are all in healthy debate with respectfulness and with Mu watching over us all...this forum has never been so clear and clean since Mu began helping us. So big thanks and stay healthy to you all. Shantibaba