Garlic Bud?

Interesting, don't know too much about this guy, a quick Google doesn't seem to have much good to say. Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see, I say. But setting up shop at MNS forum sure looks bad, says something about character and integrity.

Interesting, don't know too much about this guy, a quick Google doesn't seem to have much good to say. Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see, I say. But setting up shop at MNS forum sure looks bad, says something about character and integrity.
Setting up shop my ass. This is a public forum.

Setting up shop is just another attempt to spread misinformation... where is my seeds posted here??

Hi.
In my opinion, Garlic Bud first appeared at "The Seed Bank" in 1990.
Furthermore, I suspect that "Shiva Shanti" is Garlic Bud x Unknown Kush x Skunk #1
and "Shiva Shanti II" is Garlic Bud x Skunk #1 x Afghani.
Just my opinion...

Hi.
In my opinion, Garlic Bud first appeared at "The Seed Bank" in 1990.
Furthermore, I suspect that "Shiva Shanti" is Garlic Bud x Unknown Kush x Skunk #1
and "Shiva Shanti II" is Garlic Bud x Skunk #1 x Afghani.
Just my opinion...
Thanks for sharing brother, I love hearing all about the great strains from back in the day. In my neck of the woods, it was all about hash

As far as the other stuff, it's a shame that happened. I'll bet RMG has a lot of great stories and facts to share. I wasn't a part of the scene, and only have bits and pieces to help give me an idea as to what was going on. We're toking on the shoulders of giants

It's getting deep...:poop:

"Reeferman Genetics RMG is the real deal, he holds both Nevil and Watson Genetics, people who claim OSBA is a scam is more than likely the scammer themselves. Mr Nice has zero Nevil genetics he sells to the public
They are all reproductionist strains
. RMG holds the greatest collective old school strains."

Longball

Even at the risk of having cotton balls thrown at me in public...

In more than three decades of (example) "Garlic Bud" not a little has been renamed, relabelled, confiscated, (another example) "No." became "#".
Depending on trust in the source, a number of things can be researched online these days.
Researchers will randomly come across discrepancies.
Only those who were present can claim.
Those who were present, eyewitnesses who could be contacted, remain silent when asked.

What does a guarantee on genetics from 1990 in 2022 actually look like?

I guess, what remained is more or less close to legendary genetics.
Just my opinion ...

Back