Games on MNS

Hey Admini>>>
Has anyone played the Smuggler game from the previous Mr Nice website?

You assume one of Howard's known alias's and attempt to thwart the police while building a fortune smuggling vast quantities of Hash ,Thai Sticks and various grades of Sinsemilla thru out the world.
It was a blast to play and a fun way to enjoy a good High

This would be one to get again if you can.

scorpion

Hey Admini>>>

scorpion

I remember this game too - but unfortunately I did not work on that website so I have no idea where to get it... but we might find out :rolleyes:

admini

I don't know if anyone has tried the games yet, but I pwn you at Bucketball 2 (which has an extremely awesome dubstep/8 bit midi style soundtrack btw). Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

You grow in buckets, so why not play Bucketball?

Never heard of that before but I'll have a look for it, Been playing this game lately
Bloxorz Game - Play Bloxorz Online
saw someone mention it on 420, best game I've played online for ages

E2A Still stuck on level 21, which i dont see why as it doesn't seem that hard :p

Last edited:
Hey Admini>>>

You assume one of Howard's known alias's and attempt to thwart the police while building a fortune smuggling vast quantities of Hash ,Thai Sticks and various grades of Sinsemilla thru out the world.

scorpion

I LOVED that game,,, loved the way Australia was the soft touch, u could get anything passed their Borders!! How times change eh. Been watching that customs tv show n Aus has probably the best customs in the world.

That game was where my uni study time usually went with a fatty in my gob, defo a great way to enjoy ur buzz

Bring that game back n Methinks a lot of pointless bickering may reduce significantly.

LDRURURURURDLURRRDDDLURUUULLL :D part 1
part 2 in a sec, found it well hard to type but just popping out so I'll right the rest up later if you need it,
mines 728724 if you can figure that one out think i got to the end part and then im stuck

Hey Admini>>>

scorpion

Lol, I wish I knew how to make video games, that one could be fun. Especially if it was a PS4 game where you ride camels to meet big time hash dealers in Afghanistan and Columbia for flower. Kind of like a GTA x Scarface x Howard Marks. Lol

Back