G13Widow MNS

m_987e5fc2e23f8647988538cea5b2ced3.gif

mrnice-240x60.gif

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Peace

growdaweed

Better late than never #6

Hi all,

#6 in a 1 Gal pot,65 days bloom,amber trichs 10%, rest milky,few clear.No water for a week,light feeds,mainly water used though.

6_G13Wid_65day-chop.jpg

Minty smell when first rubbed,turning into a very powerful menthol pine disinfectant aroma,I like :)

G13Wid_6_65day-chop.jpg

Medium dense bud,slower than the others in veg and went into a smaller pot than the other clones,so can't say if it would yield the same as the others,just yet;) Still have a couple of clones from each seed plant kept back.

Will give her a month dry/cure.

peace all.

^^^^^^^^^

You want to feel like that guy^^^^^^^^

Grow and smoke G13Widow,no SHIT

growdaWeed

Peace bro

peace all.

#7 G13 Widow

How's it going all :)

Dutch Skunk,when it first hit the market was a very nice change to the soap,unclean black hash,and the tired out pressed col,mex brick and thai stick :rolleyes:

This is the memories #7 is given me,sniff it and you love it.

The smell hmmmmmmmmm,solid nugs,light lime green,and a Happy high/stone which is outta this world,smoke everyday type of shit and still want more,:eek:

I really ,really like this #7G13Wid,just to have a bag full and to smell it is......no words I love it :D

Peace all

This plant reminds of OldSkool

Last edited:
Great thread & Especial report!
Very thanks for sharing all the info;)
I'm enjoying at my G13Skunk:)
And fantastic cat man:p without tongue:p

Be safe 24/7..."P"

growdaweed - Combination Christopher Walken (My favourite)
and motiv "Space oditty"-COOL

Last edited:
Many Thanks Man

Hey cheers PERIPHERY,

Hope your G13 Skunks turn out well for you :D ,I think you will like it,It's hard not to :p

The cat's a stoner for life,no shit :)

Stay safe bro,Peace Mate

#6 Pineapple Hash,

Ain't that a sweet smell and flavour to have in bud form :eek:

Peace All

Peeps get this shit while you can,LOL

Mega strong Meds,bud from #6 28 day dry/cure,below

G13widow_6_28day_dry_cure.JPG

Gotta Have it,LOL

G13Wid_6.jpg

Cut today:)one of just a few^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;) & still going strong,We have a contender for X's Crown

Just gotta beef her up abit,skinny ass bitch,LOL

peace all

Bit more

G13Widow#5

G13Widow_5.jpg

G13Widow#5

5_G13Widow.jpg

A widow X in the middle ready for bloom,below

G13SK_G13WID_G13SK.jpg

And a G13Widow#7 to the right at 18 days bloom,below

G13Sk_1_G13WID_7_18_days_12-12.jpg

Put a few of each through flower a few times now & thought I would share with you all what's going on with the G13Wids.

Peace all

MNS the only way to FLY

woooooooooooooooow i love your plant it looks soooo tasteeee i cant wait til mines done even tho it probly wont b dat good

If your plant is from MNS it will be as good if not better man,High how ya doin?

G13Widow_X_clone_64_Days_12_12.jpg

Found in a 16 seeds,Momma below at 287 days old seed plant,G13WIDOW (X) Clone^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

G13Widow_X_Mom_287_Days_old_3_5L_Pot.jpg

Thanks Bro,peace

peace all

No Shit!

hehe :p

redeye24/7! Great MNS G13Widow(s)! ... but no SHIT!.... lol

So have you decided, or are you still up there floating :rolleyes:

If you need help, I am sure there are plenty from the MNS Army of Smoking Volunteers that will sample, test, soar ... and sample.. forget sample, indulge!

Keep up the good grow man!

Bilbo :D

She's a Keeper for sure

Cheers Elmo,

Gonna flower off Momma X soon,she's give many a clone:)

G13Wid_Momma-X-.jpg

I always seem to have one or two on the go,hehe

G13Wid-_X-_Clone.jpg

Very special aroma,taste & devastating effect from this girl:)

peace all.

those are absolute beauties red...just curious about your g13/Sk and how it compares to this cross because i'm a pain management user looking for the right daytime strain...MedMan (which is similar to the G13/WW) is great for the night but i'm struggling to find the right daytime med's to get completely off the pain pills...has the G-13/Sk been useful in terms of medical uses for pain management and depression as the description implies...you've got a great deal of knowledge and info as i've seen u've tried a great deal of the MNS strains with some very beautiful grow reports....if u could drop me a pm about the strains u've found most medicinal for pain during the day and at night i'd greatly appreciate it...great job and very inspiring as all your grows make me want to order the strain your growing...keep it green partner and if u get a chance i'd greatly appreciate a PM from any1 on the forum with pain advice regarding the MNS strains...BEAUTIFUL

those are absolute beauties red...just curious about your g13/Sk and how it compares to this cross because i'm a pain management user looking for the right daytime strain...MedMan (which is similar to the G13/WW) is great for the night but i'm struggling to find the right daytime med's to get completely off the pain pills...has the G-13/Sk been useful in terms of medical uses for pain management and depression as the description implies...you've got a great deal of knowledge and info as i've seen u've tried a great deal of the MNS strains with some very beautiful grow reports....if u could drop me a pm about the strains u've found most medicinal for pain during the day and at night i'd greatly appreciate it...great job and very inspiring as all your grows make me want to order the strain your growing...keep it green partner and if u get a chance i'd greatly appreciate a PM from any1 on the forum with pain advice regarding the MNS strains...BEAUTIFUL

Many thanks for the words bro,My work is done ,lol:D

peace

Back