G13Widow MNS

redeye24/7

Hi all,

Going to be looking for that 1 in a 1000.

Double click pic,very good detail,NICE beans.

peace all.

Hi all,

Put 6 beans in a glass of water wednesday night,thursday 24 hr after into 3 inch,sat 2 out ,5 out by sunday,last one breaking now.

Camera is going on holiday,so i'll update when it get's back.

Af/Sk S/Indian Brazilian All in a tiny seed

Hi all,

Camera is back,but is getting the sack very soon.
Picture_9071.jpg

As you can see ,i lost a few,1 is a mutant,1 did break,but didn't take off,and 1 i watered using a small watering can,and uprooted it,i was in a hurry,i use a syringe in early stages most of the time,

With these 3 i'm going to grow till can clone,then flower the clones off,keeping back all 3 in veg,until hopefully work with one fem,

Well thats the plan,i took this decision before i lost the other 2,i think it was the right choice lookin at my g13 skunks,all have resin,and all 5 look like they gonna do well,making it hard to choose final moms,but that will be decided on many factors.

So workin with a lower number may be better may not,again it could all change,

peace all.

Repotted into 3.5L pots

Hi all,

Weekly Update on these
Picture_1316.jpg

Picture_1326.jpg

Picture_1325.jpg

Picture_1320.jpg

Water upto now,they should be ok in these pots for the next 10 days.

peace all.

Weekly Update

Hi all,

One suspect Male,one deffo Male,other one maybe a gal.
Picture_1563.jpg

Tall one at the back right is the confirmed male.
Picture_1565.jpg

One to the left is a suspect.Front one the gal,fingers crossed.
Picture_1564.jpg

All on plain water still.

peace all.

1 in 1000?

Hi the clone ranger,

I hope one will be fem,cud be that lucky 1 in 1000,who knows hey,lol

If not i will run another few beans,as i still believe workin with less females will be easier,too many NICE plants in MNS beans haha.

I'm looking forward to what they hold within,I will continue this thread until all the beans are cracked(Time Scale?,no idea).

peace TCR. An all.

Nice!!!

Dude those look just like mine in veg, stout and big fat leaves, awsome! Any news on the female count? got my fingers crossed for ya bro! Man i hope you do, both my girls really showed their true colours in flower heavy Indica in veg then real sativa looking in bloom.
I still haven't posted a smoke report yet, still gettin to grips with this internet lingo lol, but I will say this it's right up there with sage, durga mata and c99 being my top 3. Very Nice.
Any way good luck on the hunt for that elusive girl i'll be posting pics of round 2 soon.
Peace
Jammy:)

Weekly Update

Hi Jammy,can't wait for your smoke report and round 2 of your lovely plants.I think this fat leaf one is a fem
Picture_1704.jpg

It's a very short compact pheno, the one at the front
Picture_1712.jpg

The other 2 have very serrated leaf edges and i think are both male.

Picture_1698.jpg

Many thanks for the info and good vibes,cheers.

peace all.

Leaf trait G13

Hi all,
Picture_1699.jpg

Picture_1706.jpg

Couple of pics showing how serrated these plants are,i like the top pic ,leaf to the right hand side looks like shark fins.

peace all.:)

Have you noticed any double serations on the leaf edges? I ask because that is supposed to be a G13 trait (a few other strains do this aswell), I never saw any on mine but I was happy anyway.
I'm starting to get cramp now from crossing my fingers so much lol, that is one fine looking plant, it has to be female.
How are you planning on growing these? I noticed the soil so thats obvious but are you gonna top them or grow them as nature intended? If you top em and clean the bottoms up you can be quite savage with em, 1 of the only things i regret about my last grow was not cutting enough of the bottom away, I did one prune before flower and they went ape shit in the branch department. Oh well plenty of popcorn for me bubble bags:D This time i'm gonna cut them back to about 4-6 tops.
Here's a couple of shots from the stash.
wid15.jpg

wid14.jpg

wid13.jpg

Hope you like em, i'll post more soon.
Peace Jammy.

Like them alot mate,very frosty buds my man,top job, smells?taste?effect?

The double jagged edge Q, i asked myself in the breeders thread,i was informed it's a Skunk #1 trait,i posted the pics up as i believe this is the classic G13 leaf serration as Shanti explains in the info for G13Sk,the main thing the G13 brings to the skunk cross is leaf shape and shiney appearence,so i take it this would apply in the G13Wid cross aswell

As for how will they end up,well the plan was take clones of all,flower the clones off,keep final mom or moms,but spidermite in my 12/12 is forcing me to close down the room and clean up and clear out,

So i might pop the remaining beans(14)and see what i can do from then(f*^king mites)with a clean room.

Very interested in how yours smell,as i have 3 melon stinkers in the G13Sk ones,i love it soooooo much,

Thanks again for the good vibes and the pics,gorgeous mate,peace

peace all.:)

Last edited:
Nooooo!!! F'ing Mites I hate the little bastards, its like they were bred just to F*** up Weed. Are you seriously gonna strip the whole grow? Any chance you can spray first with something like Spidermite Control or Neem at the very least? But then again you gotta do what ya gotta do I suppose.
Anyway on to more pleasant things, Smoke Report!!!!
Ok, I had 2 phenos which I've narrowed down to 1 keeper, the other was good but not quite on par with the other which is a shame coz it had really nice hard buds but less of a yeild.
This is the 1 I ditched (well I won't grow it at the mo but I couldn't bring myself to chuck it completely, she will bloom again 1 day).
wid16.jpg

It had really greasy buds and soo much resin that were hard to the touch and pretty dense, it just never really packed on much weight (average yeild per plant about 1oz). The smell from this 1 was so-so kinda typical ganj and skunk, nice but nothing special (about a 6). The taste was about the same, smooth and slightly skunky (about 5-6). I have to say the hit from this little lady was pretty good, all in the head to start with which is good (for me) then blends into a functional body stone without you really noticing then you are pretty much stoned all over lol, oh and it was one hell of a creeper, the head high for me took at least 5-10 mins to kick in fully that lasted about an hour, then the body stone was kinda just there without you noticing if that makes sense. All in all I did like this pheno (overall about a good 6) just not as much as this next plant.
wid17.jpg

wid7.jpg

This is my keeper and she will be around for a long time, well unless I get an exceptional SAGE n Sour next.
This girl stood out right from veg, but really caught my eye about 2 weeks into flower. All the usual desirable traits but her smell really reminds of Bubble Gum/Blueberry-ish. A little bit of a skunky funk so the smell carries but at the same time it catches your attention because of its sweet berry/gum smell.
So for me thats worthy of an 8 I think, I just can't stop smelling it, yummy!!
The yeild is another reason she won't be going anywhere any time soon, I think she averaged about 2oz a plant and is capable of more with a good prune and space so a 7 there, shes no Big Bud but this girls got personality.
Taste, well it's a hint of skunk (again lol) but its got some kind of sweet berry taste too, it's a little too hard to describe but its very tasty so a 7-8 on that one.
The High, ohh man the high. Without writting an essay on it I'd say it is very similar to the first pheno only about 3 times stronger! You really know you've had a smoke after this one. Little rushes up your neck to the back of your head then on to your eyes, a sort of boggle vision- you know when you move your head and it takes another milli second for everything to catch up, that coupled with slight peripheral distortions like "did that just move or am I really stoned?"
I really love the high this gives me, active and trippy then relaxing, it's gonna take some beating. I rate the high at about 8-9 for my tastes anyway. I took some to a party the other day, a couple of "veteran smokers" really liked it and one so called Vet threw a BIG whitey for about 2 hours, teach him to run his mouth about "I can smoke a 1/4 a day", I kept politely pointing out that it's not quantity etc but he wouldn't listen, oh well.
So overall I must say I love this strain and I've still got 8 beans left (could i really find another keeper heheh). I must say a big thank you to shanti for releasing these genetics, you rock dude!!!!
Hope I haven't bored you all with my long post.
Till next time, Peace
Jammy

Last edited:
Bored ,no way mate,this is defo what i like to see,

Excellent write up,they both look and sound A1,just promise me one thing,when you pop them beans ,do a grow diary,i for one will take a front row seat,peace and many thanks for sharing brotha.

peace all.

Weekly Update

Hi all,I think this is the girl,alternating branching now.
Picture_1919.jpg

Below pic showing how indica dom she is in veg.
Picture_1918.jpg

I will start some more beans very soon.Just water upto now,feed time after i've lopped her top to clone,then flower clone along with some seedlings.

peace all.

Weekly update

Hi all,

All 3 will be cloned next few days,still on water.
Picture_2030.jpg

Picture_2036.jpg

Ten more beans are gonna be run,seedlings will run along side of the clones.
Picture_2045.jpg

peace all.

Thanks True,

Another fine strain from the MNS camp,Jammy's plants got me crackin some more beans,I'm really hoping anyone of the two pheno's he got shows up in my new 12/12 room,when it's done,I've put the GSk on 10/14 for the last week,they should be out soon due to mites,

It would be a crime to put such lovley plants into a room with the borg.

peace True,an all.

Back