G13Widow MNS

Once again, awesome grow as always. I definitely find myself just browsing through this thread again and again. Top notch grower this guy red :)

Many Thanks Lads

Hello herbmister, BW rockin you :) peace

Bannan, you are way too kind, your thread growing BW, & the pics are mind blowing, you are gifted brother, peace

Hi JessE,

Your outdoor is amazing bro

These pics are for you, #7 buds I'm smoking now, I couldn't let this girl go, haha & X in 1L pots ready to be rehoused & lollipopped

Peace my friend

As usual red, your growing skills are obvious and pictures and product awesome mate.

Id like to sample that girl some day, hope you hold on to her for a bit :)

Is she

Hello all,

Made a small piece of Happiness out of the trim from the clones,bone dry straight in the bags.

G13Widow73u.jpg

Mixed the 73u & 45 u together,

G13WID_73u_45u_mixed.jpg

G13Wid_Pressed.jpg

G13Wid_Hashish.jpg

Smoke is real strong meds,just never enough,lol

peace all.

Congratulations for your work, are absolutely perfect. The hash, better that I have tested ... I have tested many XD

Still growing Strong

Hi to all,

Thanks Branigan, worth keeping for sure, still running X & #7 :)

A pic from awhile back, smoking them today :) A lone Af/Hz #14 in the middle, my favourite all time plant from MNS :)

peace all

there a credit to you mate good work. I have been whanting to grow a good g13x for the last 2 year finely got a g13xskunk grow on & had to get rid of it but i will try again soon. Hope i can grow g13 widow one day but it say there limited edition & no where as them in so hope this dosent mean there gone for good.:(

i have 9 cuts of g13xwidow to go in as soon as i get space in the little flowering room. one thing for sure red if it's anywhere near as good yours i will be one happy stoner mate. looking forward to seeing how your g13xwidowxnh turns out for you mate. haven't been keeping any males latterly to make seeds apart from a lowrider2 male. to make outdoor seeds due to not knowing when i would have a indoor room. just put some shit in and a mate has put some fd the pure in so going to make some pure shit seeds from these.:)

Awesome work Red - I've got some of these beans on the way like the guy above me but I have height issues at times - I know you said there was little stretch but i'm curious what height you flower from and how tall they end up. Your experiances with this strain has pushed it up the ladder for me and I'll be growing it quickly

X

i have 9 cuts of g13xwidow to go in as soon as i get space in the little flowering room. one thing for sure red if it's anywhere near as good yours i will be one happy stoner mate. looking forward to seeing how your g13xwidowxnh turns out for you mate. haven't been keeping any males latterly to make seeds apart from a lowrider2 male. to make outdoor seeds due to not knowing when i would have a indoor room. just put some shit in and a mate has put some fd the pure in so going to make some pure shit seeds from these.:)

Hi Brock1, I' m sure yours will be excellent, goodluck with the shits ;)

I hope to find some good plants from the Nevs males & my mother stock, thanks

Heres some dry nugs, ready for cure :)

X clone

Hi Caprican, Many thanks :) Mine all doubled in height, each clone flowered at set height doubled in height, hope that helps, it' s a great seeedline to run, grab them soon ;)

I still have 4 beans to run, ermmm, maybe soon

mmmmm

look very tasty! Excellent growing Red these are really beautiful and juicy buds
Loved the G13xSk and I m sure G13W is also great , would love to grow it some time..looks there are some very beautiful keepers to be found !

thanks for sharing man , enjoy

Hi Brock1, I' m sure yours will be excellent, goodluck with the shits ;)

I hope to find some good plants from the Nevs males & my mother stock, thanks

Heres some dry nugs, ready for cure :)

X clone

Hi Caprican, Many thanks :) Mine all doubled in height, each clone flowered at set height doubled in height, hope that helps, it' s a great seeedline to run, grab them soon ;)

I still have 4 beans to run, ermmm, maybe soon

its pics like that red that made me buy 2 packs mate. still got about 20 g13xwidow seeds to go in after these clones sometime. but only got room for about 10 plants indoor at the minute. the g13xwidow clones are enjoying the sunshine till theres room indoors for them along with my g13xskunk mother. planing on expanding my indoor grows again soon so i will have fun growing my ever expanding mns collection out soon. only problem is it will leave room in the fridge that will have to be filled with more seeds lol. with the size of shantis list i thinks its going to be hard deciding. defo putting ssh on there next time though. only thing i wont now is the mouse killing from my grow room before my g13xwidow clones go in. the little horrible thing eat 2 plant to the root the other night and i think it brought spider mite back to my room. good luck with the breeding mate hope the nev males make you some good seeds.

Last edited:
You Rule

wow:eek:Great work fella,thats some fine lookin stash you have there :)

top skills Red ,nice one

hello Red and folks,

Red!, you are consistently killing it!. :D

Beautiful work as per usual, always a pleasure looking in on your grows!.;)

enjoy!.:cool:

#

Lovin it

Many thanks guys, but you know it' s the Beans from the Man that do the magic :D

L33t, how are you my friend ?, great to read you :) Speak soon ;)

Brock1, you are on your way to some fine times :) It seems like you have your hands full, nice one mate, Don' t kill the mouse, get a live trap & release it, if you want!!! ;) take care & stay safe.

Herbmister, hi man, hope your all good mate :D I bet you got some killa stash of your own, haha, Thanks for looking in.

#, ;) the G13Wids grow themselves mate, lol, hope your doing great, many thanks for dropin in :)

peace all

Great Looking Bud

Hi! Redeye24/7... I enjoyed your thread on g13 x widow and now I want some beans. Sativas may be all I can Grow do to Mold issues ive experienced with indicas. Enjoy the Smoke! smoke report soon? peace, resinbud ;)

we had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and i knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

peace

growdaweed

we can't stop here, it's bat country

Back