G13Widow MNS

So you ve tried the G13SK too eh?:) Cant wait to hear how you find/compare the different highs/smoke!

Pheno #5 seems the most interesting from where I am standing ... seems like the perfect widow and g13 combination

Last edited:
Weekly

Hi L33t,hope you are good,

Tried the G13Sk and loved it,still do,lol,looking forward to trying this cross very much,I'm glad you like #5,thought the same thing myself,peace.

Hi all,

Clones at 6 weeks/42 days

First up #2

#5 Cant seem to find on my notes if I gave any of these epsom salts,I think this is the prob,too wet from an overwater causing lockout earlier on,will give them all a dose.

Looking at the tips around the cola,damage from shortage of mg? or nute burn?Still on 1ml Grow 2ml Bloom or lacking more bloom?What do you think/know it to be caused by?

Clone #7 6weeks/42days

#7 Same on these tips again,same light colouring of the fans,

Blow this one up to show tip burn,

GWid_7_42_days.jpg

Still growing very well,starting to swell, putting on some weight also with good resin production too boot,its all good :)Their all putting out pungent aromas of fruity/spicey hashish sorta stink,very strong:)

peace all.

peace all.

hey redeye! How have you been my friend? You have did an excellent job here as usual, Ive found myself gulking at your pictures more then a few times this year. Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays to you mate. :)

Weekly

Many thanks JessE,
Wishing you Happy Holidays also brother,peace.

Hi all,

Flushed them midweek,burn got no worse,water till the end now.

G13WIDOW_2_7Weeks.jpg

G13WIDOW_5_7Weeks.jpg

G13WIDOW_5_49Days.jpg

G13WIDOW_7_49Days.jpg

All growing well,despite me burning them a touch.

Onto the extra NICE part,testing X,be back soon,peace all.

Smoke Report on X 28Day Dry/Cure

Nice updates man

Great pics and beautiful plants :)

Too kind,excellent beans mate.Many thanks,love your Avatar,peace brother.

Well here's X

G13WIDOW_X_28day_dry-cure.jpg

Beautiful light lime green,with plenty of resin
G13WIDOW_X_4week_dry.jpg

This is the ONE,I dont know where to begin,OMG,extreme aroma,extreme taste,sticky as the most stickiest sticky thing you ever did touch,lol,

The smell from the buds is so pungent,fuelly/fruity/hash,but theirs something different and special I cant quite put my finger on,smells familiar but alien,very very powerful, enticing aroma,not a travelling weed for stealth,no way.

The taste is so lip smacking good,you cant believe it tasted that nice,then the exhale leaves a fruit oil coating through out you mouth,intense taste really really hashy with another strange taste which again seems familiar but altogether new at the same time.Tastes good till the last drag.Very exspansive in the old lungs though,but not to the point of fits of coughing.

The medicinal power from this herb is what I've been looking for,it seems to target the pain and sort it right out,but with a happy up high and total body wash over stone,it's powerful Meds for sure. Not for daytime toking,more of an evening smoke I think,will be trying it out over the next few days and see how it goes,hehe.

peace all.

Weekly

Hi all,

8 Weeks/56 Days 12/12 left to right

#7 #5 #2

G13WIDOW_7_5_2_56Days.jpg

Nute burn as shown slight more damage,but stopped defo now:)

Some more clones of each are going through so will be more careful next run.

peace all.

A few unsteady close ups

#2 below,maybe suffered a reveg,most sativa frame and bud structure

G13WID_2_56Days.jpg

#5 very strong indica bud structure,most resiny gal

G13WID_5_8Weeks.jpg

and another #5

G13WIDOW_5_56Days.jpg

#7 below,has a very nice look to her,smells lush,a mix in frame and bud structure,very pretty lady.

G13WIDOW_7_56Days.jpg

Happy New Year to All, Peace out.

Weekly

Hi all,

Clones #2,#5 and #7 were cut yesterday at 62 days bloom

G13WID_2_5_7_62day_chop.jpg

Some very strong aromas filled the house,this shit smells super strong when at forty paces away,I love it :)

Getting to grips with some X clones in bloom,the one below is in a 1 Gal pot at 6 Weeks/42 Days.

G13WIDOW_X_Clone6Weeks.jpg

Topped once,fed early on from 2-5 weeks bloom 1ml Grow 2ml Bloom,straight water now for the last 18 days or so.
Got some more X clones in 6.5L pots,vegged longer at about 3 weeks bloom,will put some pics up at a later date.

Clones #2,#5 and #7 are being run again,as I type :) will watch the feeds,they can show some sensitivity to nutes.

Smoke report in a month,soon come.#5 is a resin making machine,but its all in the final test as to who go's on,prob between X, #5 or #7 or keep all 3,lol they will all be run 3 or 4 times anyway before I decide on the final Mom(s)

peace all.

Hello all,hope everybody is high :D

Look after yer Mom and yer Mom will look after you,
X clones 64 day chop,1 Gal pot.Left one clone from this batch in 12/12 just to see how much more she ambers up,

G13WID_X_64Day.jpg

The one below topped well,the one above still put most energy into a single cola,3 turned out like below,and two went like above.

G13WIDOW_64Day_X.jpg

I found these are abit slower in veg than the G13SK's,but make up for it in flower with bud mass produced.

I also found these plants produce some of the largest root masses I've ever seen,whilst top growth in veg is slow,she builds a huge rootball,possibly the biggest most fullest rootballs I've run into.

Put some X in some larger pots soon,10L,see how they do with more root space,I have some more X in 6.5L pots,quite a few weeks away from the chop doing well.

Trimmed/curing the other 3 clones,just under a week away from testing,they all smell gorgeous,again more than happy with what was in this pack/jar beans.

But X is gonna take some beating,If the others were shit I'd be happy cuz it would make my job alot easier on which to keep,but I bet they will all be way above average,oh well,it's a hard life,LOL

peace all.

G13Widow Hash

Hello all,

Made a small piece of Happiness out of the trim from the clones,bone dry straight in the bags.

G13Widow73u.jpg

Mixed the 73u & 45 u together,

G13WID_73u_45u_mixed.jpg

G13Wid_Pressed.jpg

G13Wid_Hashish.jpg

Smoke is real strong meds,just never enough,lol

peace all.

Hi RedEye 24/7,
smoke2.gif

Your plants are very beautiful ! Your Hash too!
Good quality ! ! ! I have the ProEye ... 365 /? ? ?. . .
You say that your G13/widow Hash is stronger ?

l_610662c63d6bc53d807bf40cc4bffe20.gif
HARDER ? BETTER ? FASTER ? or STONGER ?
Than me ? lol
We must always remain stronger and manage the High, it call for training ...
I practice since half my life already ...
smoke2.gif

I hope one day we will have the opportunity to meet between members, in an event like HighLife or another ... to try and make taste of our differents quality of differents strains ... ! with Shanti ?
Peace Bro

l_aa3147f2f7df1391f0ae3456cc56f82b.jpg

I knew you was crazy bro,lol

Too strong for some,haha

09-01-07_2030.jpg

Half a joint will knock you clean out,goodnight,lol.

peace man.

Beautiful pics and hash Red! :)

It looks killer smoke for sure ;) Love your bubble , 'd love to sample same!

Cool cat man. Reminds me of one of mine. Always sleeping with his mouth open. Hey great thread guys. I was recently gifted some seeds that use this cross in them(Heath's NLxG13/W) and am looking forward to running them. Have some G13Skunk going now and want to try the other G cross.

^^^^Thanks Man

Hi M2M,

Hope you are well,

Wishing you good luck and fingers crossed you find something special in your beans :D

I really love my #1 G13sk lady I was lucky enough to keep,very interesting strain,it peforms well,giving high quality nugs for minimum care.

Mine once cured, carries the smell of the highest quality Gold stamp Black,very unique,once you've smelt it you love it,spicy hashish, with undertones of pine.

Now in this thread,the G13Widow X I've found is something else altogether,A REAL GEM,lol.

Looking forward to trying out the other clones :)

peace all.

Testing the clones 28 day dry/cure

Hello all,

#2 #5 #7

G13Widow_2_5_7.jpg

#2 good resin prodution,airy bud structure,due to possible reveg.

G13WID_2_28day_dry-cure.jpg

Smell Lemony,grinded herb mild lemon.

Taste Herbal.

Burning Aroma Strong black Hash.

Effects Very strong up high,builds up full pressure behind the whole face,your eyebrows seem in the 'supprised' position,feels like yer heads touching the ceiling,very nice.

#5 below,Solid nugs,covered in resin.

G13WID_5_28_day_dry-cure.jpg

Smell Piney orange,floral/pine/perfume from grinded bud.Pleasent not overpowering or offensive.

Taste Sweet,no real taste,just sweet tang with a very slight metallic taste.(Could be due to my over feeeding)

Burning Aroma Bushy,bushweed not very nice smell to me.

Effects Quite mild,no noticeble effect other than stoned slightly.

#7,below,Medium dense bud,quite frosty under all them pistils.

G13WID_7_28_day_dry-cure.jpg

Smell Orange,Pine,grinded bud more sweet orange with pine.

Taste Peppery,perfume with a hint of floral.

Burning Aroma Fine Black Hash,lingering coffeshop smell.

Effects Up high with an even body stone.

All in all,very supprised by #2,not sure how she started to reveg,but it looked like she began,bud is quite airy,not like #5 or #7 which I thought would have been much better than #2,

Just goes to show,dont judge a book by it's cover.Did they compare to X,not really but still very nice plants to grow.

Anyone would make a good mom,just not excellent,I'll still run them all again,as I have some in flower now,and some in veg.

Going to flower off the original moms,and maybe some work with #2.

Worth the time and effort 100%, G13Widow Beans Excellent value seeds.

Final Note
I may have affected taste and strength by overfeeding,will not make the same mistake twice,hopefully so it may change.

More than happy with X,she will be my Queen for awhile out of this line.

Peace all.

Back