G13Skunk ibl?

Deach69

2022 COE Winner
Gday folks! This has probably come up a few times on the forum already, I just can't find the answer, my apologies. In the cannalogue under G13Skunk, this is written in the description " The origins of this plant seem to be in line with an Afghani ancestry. Combining that with the MNS skunk line make the F1 seeds excellent value " (gives me the impression this line is F1). But then under G13Haze description, it says this " In fact all the G13 hybrids offered at MNS are IBL as that was the only way to retain the strain in a form to produce seed for distribution ". Now I believe the G13 x Afghan Skunk is a new cross producing F1 seeds, but have there been any changes with the rest of the G13 lines? I was hoping to try some ibl crosses but am staying away from those till I understand correctly :unsure:

Hey brah!
Here is a link showing the newer G13 hybrids offered in 2018. Currently only the newer G13xAfgSk is offered on the buy it now. It is excellent BTW. We are re-testing the G13xAC and so far, the results have been positive. I would like to see this variety permanently offered alongside the G13xAfSk. The others are available thru special request. https://mrnice.nl/forum/threads/g13-new-hybrid-seeds-to-test-from-mr-nice-seedbank.16393/
The G13 strains listed on auction and in the seed catalogue i.e. G13 Skunk, G13 Haze, etc. come from the original.

mu

The way I understood it was anything Mr Nice offers with G13 in it, is an IBL.
Because the G13 lost it's vigor.
Has Mr. Nice got a new copy of the G13 now?

Last edited:
i think only the g13 haze is an IBL and the g13skunk is a f1 (if i understand well the description of the strain)
That's how it looks, but when you read the description for G13 Haze it says this " In fact all the G13 hybrids offered at MNS are IBL as that was the only way to retain the strain in a form to produce seed for distribution " 🤷‍♂️

That's how it looks, but when you read the description for G13 Haze it says this " In fact all the G13 hybrids offered at MNS are IBL as that was the only way to retain the strain in a form to produce seed for distribution " 🤷‍♂️

its because the g13skunk lineage is a g13skunk X skunk#1 and not a g13 X skunk
the first g13 widow is also a g13skunk X widow and not a g13 X widow like the second version

i suposed for the first g13 haze is a g13skunk X haze inbred the second version is a g13 X haze

The way it is written in the description for g13Skunk is

Afghani/ Skunk x Skunk#1

Could it be that G13 is considered an Afghani/Skunk cross?

Back