G13BW High Expectations 2011

Gonna check the thread anyways, not really interested in hydro but your stuff seems thought out and if it's a growshow I'm in anyway. I don't think that good content (like you deliver) can be hurt by any negative posts underneath it. But it sure can piss you off hehe...

:( Sorry Nope I removed all my posts in both of those ....
Essentially killing them....that's all you can do when an infestation happens.

Cull it!

Kill the host body and Starve the parasite and wait for it to die! :D

Well after 24 hours my Male stud is perked back up and once again showing me he has a purpose in life and that's to make babies...

He has this real spooky leaf pattern that I always have noted to be on some of my most resinous and potent sativa leaning phenos ...

I am convinced that today he goes immediately into 3 days of darkness and will stimulate him to hurry and provide pollen for my just now flowering SSH gal and my C99 P1 momma.

I feel he's a better match then the Taskenti Males I have in there.

My OS SSH gal is just starting to show after only 1 week in 12's.

Attachments

• IMGP7519.JPG
    IMGP7519.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMGP7516.JPG
    IMGP7516.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMGP7496.JPG
    IMGP7496.JPG
    324.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMGP7494.JPG
    IMGP7494.JPG
    369.1 KB · Views: 19
I've bee very busy in life..
My synopsis of this strain as delivered to me via shanti

The plants were all very stretchy ,very long spaced internodal
sativa types of a skunk variety that didn't yield anything to mention.

This was seen in all phenos grown and were uniform in that regard.

These are far from what I expected and needed ,not indica in any sense
nor a med strain..

I'm extremely disappointed in this time and resource I placed in this strain.
This pic is an example of what all phenos are.

But to put things into perspective,They are much better than the Devil
which I don't want to even extrapolate on at this time..
Never again.. :confused:

Attachments

• IMGP8523.JPG
    IMGP8523.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I've bee very busy in life..
My synopsis of this strain as delivered to me via shanti

The plants were all very stretchy ,very long spaced internodal
sativa types of a skunk variety that didn't yield anything to mention.

This was seen in all phenos grown and were uniform in that regard.

These are far from what I expected and needed ,not indica in any sense
nor a med strain..

I'm extremely disappointed in this time and resource I placed in this strain.

Never again.. :confused:

i got to say i set a packet off these away and give them to a friend to finish after i got bust last year and his turned out poor. i put it down to him not being the best grower after looking at some of the G13xwidow threads on here. maybe it wasn't and its a bad batch or something?:confused: it wasn't anything like bw or g13xskunk i have grown i do know that much as far as quality is concerned. but like i said i didn't flower them.

Yano

I'd consider Shanti sending me a few packs of G13Skunk a nice replacement for all the bullshit I've just went through with his so called medicinal strains..

I'll even mail him back the remaining beans and my unopened NL5 X Skunk pack..

That or SSH is the only stuff that he has that I'm willing to even grow anymore.

Sad But True!

And as you can see I keep it Real!
I ripped Sensi a new asshole as well,,I'm not interested in taking sides or being a fanboy!

I just want some genetics that are as claimed...

pretty simple concept!

Yano

I'd consider Shanti sending me a few packs of G13Skunk a nice replacement for all the bullshit I've just went through with his so called medicinal strains..

I'll even mail him back the remaining beans and my unopened NL5 X Skunk pack..

That or SSH is the only stuff that he has that I'm willing to even grow anymore.

Sad But True!

And as you can see I keep it Real!
I ripped Sensi a new asshole as well,,I'm not interested in taking sides or being a fanboy!

I just want some genetics that are as claimed...

pretty simple concept!

i got to say i have grown G13xskunk,shit, early skunk,afghan haze, critical haze, walkabout, shark shock without any problems Cabron. the g13xwidow was the only strain i have seen grow from shanti i didn't like and i didn't finish them. i think it may off just been a bad batch. i still have a packet of g13xwidow here i will grow out before i make my final judgement on them. just because i didn't grow them myself. so in my opinion all the other strains that i have grown are sound Cabron.;)

well I understand the frustration as I did not like my Medman much either but its one of a few I didn't like as most strains are phenomenal...grew ASH, SharkShock, SSH, MangoWidow, G13/Sk and a few AngelHeart all of which were phenomenal strains...Medman didn't impress me, NL5xAfg also did not impress me (but iNL5xAfg was grown by a friend)...pm Shanti and see what he can do for you, don't quit now there's still the elusive Nev's Haze, MangoHaze, BlackWidow, Nordle, etc that also have satisfied many...when i spoke to Shanti bout pain meds he felt that the ASH and Nordle seemed to please more people accross the board while the G13/Wid and Medman are great but require more selection as they are a bit more diverse in growth and other characteristics, Shanti even states the with G13/Wid its for those looking for that 1 in a 1000 (from strain desc.) so uniformity in terms of taste, yield, etc. will vary greatly from plant to plant but the end product could be quite interesting...also the stretch from Medman and G13/Wid could be very useful from clone as the plants wouldn't require a lot of veg as most very strong indica dom's often require

Last edited:
The 3rd gal that is the last to finish is this one,she still will need another week.
But is a very unique and interesting sativa variety..
Having an extremely sharp grape perfume smell..
She is almost certain to be a potent mind melting type.

But again,Not what I had expected given all the pictures of others phenos which were very Indica,stout ,,worlds apart from the beans I received.

How is this possible?

She is Hairy Palms as every Main Fan leaf has a nice lil Bud on it...

Attachments

• IMGP8769.JPG
    IMGP8769.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMGP8766.JPG
    IMGP8766.JPG
    567.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMGP8763.JPG
    IMGP8763.JPG
    684.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMGP8751.JPG
    IMGP8751.JPG
    597.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Well G13 x Widow from my understanding actually contains quite a bit of sativa genes. G13 x Widow is actually G13skunk x Black Widow to begin with. Also the G13skunk seeds were already 75% skunk 25% g13 based on their breeding, because all Shanti had to start with was G13skunk, which he hit with skunk 1 to stabilize. From all the grow reports I've seen on G13skunk it's pretty sativa. Also I've seen many many sativa dominate Black Widow plants. I think an Indica dominant plant in this particular seedline could be harder to find than one might think, especially with a name like G13 x Widow.

I'll be popping a pack of G13xSkunk here in a week or so, I'll let you know how they turn out to compare. I was also hoping to find something indica in stature from my pack, but we'll see.

Also, if you really don't like her, I'd be happy as hell to take her off your hands ;) She's gorgeous, even though she's not what you wanted. Good luck with your other beans!

This guy right here found the indica pheno I bet you were looking for, so it is out there. Sorry about your luck again :( http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/g13widow/1210-one-year-g13xwidow.html

On a side note, whatever happened to that SSH girl from earlier in this thread? OS SSH? I want to see her again if possible, I bet she's gorgeous too!

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Mr. Nice seedbank and research - Strains

Family of breed: Afghani/ Skunk x Skunk#1

I'm pretty sure it's 25% G13, 75% Skunk.

i do think there 50/50 seeds Nevil breed. however there selected to be more indica leaning. i personally had a 2:1 ration in the packet i ran or 33.3% sativa skunk leaning phenos and 66.6% G13 indica leaning phenos.

now when you cross this with the sativa BW it will explain why the G13 skunkxwidow are mostly sativa. with the rare exception of a special indica worth looking for but you will need to run big number to find it. there mostly sativa. if your wanting a indica keeper your probably best to expect a lot of waste plants. a lot more so than with G13xskunk. why get G13xwidow if you want the G13 pheno. i know shanti would of pointed you to the G13xskunk if you where to pm him and ask which was best for the G13 phenos or even the member on there if a thread was started asking.

The g13sk shanti got from Neville were 50%g13 50% sk now from what i rember the test seed were breed from plants selected from that seed and inbreed then what was done after the test seed i dont know but i only saw a few sk leening type plants most looked indica.

G13Sk

What i found in the G13Sk

24250Cnv0406.jpg
[/IMG]

24250Cnv0405.jpg
[/IMG]

24250FR1.jpg
[/IMG]

24250FR2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hempy is correct yet again..
and if you look through all of the G13BW grow logs out there ,you'll quickly see that they are Indy dominant phenos.
G13BW has always been in my mind an indica dominant Hybrid.

I have just not seen that ,and not one pheno looked as the pics from all other people,,thus my confusion.

I will pursue the G13skunk. in the future...
currently I have my fill of seeds germinated.

Hopefully I can Vindicate this for Scott.

Another disappointment eh Cabron? :eek:

How long ago did you obtain these seed lines. I've been interested in the BW line for a while as well. :cool:

i do think there 50/50 seeds Nevil breed. however there selected to be more indica leaning. i personally had a 2:1 ration in the packet i ran or 33.3% sativa skunk leaning phenos and 66.6% G13 indica leaning phenos.

now when you cross this with the sativa BW it will explain why the G13 skunkxwidow are mostly sativa. with the rare exception of a special indica worth looking for but you will need to run big number to find it. there mostly sativa. if your wanting a indica keeper your probably best to expect a lot of waste plants. a lot more so than with G13xskunk. why get G13xwidow if you want the G13 pheno. i know shanti would of pointed you to the G13xskunk if you where to pm him and ask which was best for the G13 phenos or even the member on there if a thread was started asking.

Brock you have me scratching my head and asking wtf are you looking at to make these statements?

Go do some actual research into this strain and look at all the plants members here have shown..

All G13BW phenos are predominantly Indy ,,,the sativa phenos are the rarity.

All my phenos are the same and very sativa,,,I can say with complete confidence that these are not G13BW,,,,unless Scott is making two different lines with the same name..

Here is but a small sample of what others get with this strain every time..

Attachments

• 5_G13Widow.jpg
    5_G13Widow.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 77
  • es136.jpg
    es136.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 43
  • hemphrey bogart G13BW.JPG
    hemphrey bogart G13BW.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 125
content_round.php
imgp8751.jpg
Then look at the plants that I grew from my lil plastic straw labe
imgp8751.jpg
led G13BW
from Scott ,which I just received back in Oct 2010..

No comparison.. Galaxies apart...:rolleyes:

Mine are all sativa, stretchy, low yielding skunk / Haze varieties...

Attachments

• IMGP8763.JPG
    IMGP8763.JPG
    684.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Brock you have me scratching my head and asking wtf are you looking at to make these statements?

Go do some actual research into this strain and look at all the plants members here have shown..

All G13BW phenos are predominantly Indy ,,,the sativa phenos are the rarity.

All my phenos are the same and very sativa,,,I can say with complete confidence that these are not G13BW,,,,unless Scott is making two different lines with the same name..

Here is but a small sample of what others get with this strain every time..

Cabron i ant having a go or anything i am just saying if you look at the breeding its a sativa don strain. in the pack i grow they were just that like yours a sativa dom strain. if your wanting a indica dom i personally would recommend g13xskunk from my own experience of growing both strain.

maybe others have done selection for indica doms. i did this with my first run of g13xskunk and removed all sativa doms before even flowering them out. simply because of the grow spice i was planing on growing them out in. so my grow thread could be misleading as i didn't flower any sativa dominant plants.

well you cant show what you don't grow. hence i don't have a G13xwidow thread because they where grown at a mate's i just helped and got a smoke from each plant for it.;) i don't know how much research you done but if you just asked here i for one would be total honest about my experience of them. i would of told you from my pack i get not 1 indica dom plant. you cant just go from pics mate they sometimes tell half a story. if something intrigues you enough to want to try it. you should ask as much as possible about it.

i hope shanti swop's your remaining seeds for g13xskunk Cabron. you will see my point is only to tell you the truth about these strain as i know it to be from my experience of them.;) i am sure you will find what you want from the g13xskunk but your still going to have waist just like me. i got 1 in 3 sativa doms from mine.:) good luck what ever you grow next.

i have said it before and i will say it again. a picture can be as misleading as word's. Cabron you have to put all the fact's together not just the pictures. i don't doubt there's some really nice India dom's in G13 widow but just because there's a lot growing them doesn't mean your going to find one easy. so ask it's not hard maybe just me telling you my experience of them would change your mind. maybe i will find mine in my next packet lets hope so. that would make the indica don 1 in 39 seeds seeds Cabron for me. just the truth and it's here for all to see Cabron. so anyone looking for the indica dom's haven't been miss lead by me.;)

i just made that post to simply tell the truth as i know it to be. you said you were miss lead. well i don't want others being miss lead thinking G13xwidow is indica dom as in my experience it's not. just like when you do the maths its not ether.;)

Brock
Hey thank you for the reply..
I see what you are trying to express ,but I feel the grow reports are like
common in the fact that most if not all will document the grow of either half or the entire pack,and in some cases 2-3 packs of seeds of one particular strain.

What I seen was Indica being the primary phenotype in the G13BW grows,this in conjunction with the medicinal properties this strain is always associated with convinced me to grab them up for patients.

I know the G13Skunk is an outstanding performer having run her in the past.

That and the SSH and BW phenos I hd back in 2001 had really set the bar for me with regards to what I expected from Scott's offerings.

I know the guy has some killer gear,,the problem is I didn't get any this round with 6 strains purchased.

I have not yet run the spice and gave the pack to my brother to play with as he loves the island herb.

I do agree with your statement that G13BW is not an indica strain .after my latest experience ,every damned plant was exactly the same,,and all
very lean Grape/bubblegum perfume smell sativas..

Although they are not what I am looking for currently ,I will say that they have all been very unique and would qualify as possible keepers to some people, (G13BW) especially this very lanky one pictured .

Wishing you the best my friend,and Thank you for your input..
I will pursue the G13Sk1:)

i really like your pic of your G13/Wid and would welcome her into my garden if she smokes as good as she looks...on the subject of the G13/Sk being more indica dominant this may be so but in my case I flowered a pack and did not get one plant that leaned heavily towards the G13 or indica for that matter...they were all very tall, stretchy plants with moderate to heavy yields of some very sativa dominant smoke that had a good stone to accompany some of the pheno's however I didn't find anything medicinal for pain, the seeds were so skunk dominant I assume cuz the dad is SK#1 and the mom has SK#1 and they showed very dominantly in the pheno's i'd experienced...i'm just trying to be honest bout my grow, great plants but not indica by any means from my packet, i think the G13's all require more than a pack as the variation is huge but that one in a million can be found in them...my plants were more like smoking a happy pill than taking pain meds

Patience is a virtue - Shanty is a very busy man.....he'll get to you when he can, but he will get back to you... :)

Back