G13BW High Expectations 2011

Me too.
Now this is pure, unadulterated bullshit. They may as well have said,"we routinely lie about our pedigrees, in order to confuse the issue." or "give us your money and we guarantee you won't get what you pay for".
N.

I concur Nev! I certainly didn't expect to see the stretchy phenos that popped up,,,but alas!! there is a gal my brother has that I've been told is very stout and indica ..

I left a small number of plants with him during my fiasco recently and he has them,including a few Med mans...

I will be going over to get some photos and a look soon.

Now...I have however this one runt that was just staying in the shadows of it's siblings,,,it has mutated at the onset and created a Y and is shaping up to be a nice lil thing...

Is it a gal? is it a Guy?? don't know yet! But I likey!
NL#5 x Afghani = NLA

Attachments

• IMGP6891.JPG
    IMGP6891.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 33
That lil runt yet again!

picture.php

I know this thread is supposed to be about G13BW,,,the only gal out of the whole batch that I decided to keep is this one...

She's the most Indy dominant ,,and somewhat nice..

But she's a stretcher and her lateral growth is catching up to her height.

The rest of them were tossed onto the compost pile yesterday,,,I just don't
have room for sats at the moment ,besides the keeper mommas that I possess.

One of those is Shanti's SSH from Old Sog...

picture.php

I decided to go and toss my plants into the compost pile lastnite as it finally warmed up a lil,,it's been single digits..

The 2 other G13W gals I left to die in the cold and dark were still kicking it!

I decided to bring em in from the cold and let the lil shits get bigger and grow to be old...

Maybe they'll impress me,,make me happy I gave em another chance??

Attachments

• IMGP6998.JPG
    IMGP6998.JPG
    407.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMGP6999.JPG
    IMGP6999.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 34
Well I had similar outcomings with my BW. Expected more indica-heavy phenos. But my expectations of BW were wrong because what I smoked around 2000 was probably not the "real" white widow. But BW is sativa x sativa/indica according to lemarcel's tree.

I will upload some pics of my G13/HP from sensi in my holday's next week. I know the sensi HP, so should be able to spot the traits of the sensi G13. One of the females allready stretches good, so probably a G13 .... or what sensi seeds likes to call G13 ;).

Me too.
Now this is pure, unadulterated bullshit. They may as well have said,"we routinely lie about our pedigrees, in order to confuse the issue." or "give us your money and we guarantee you won't get what you pay for".
N.

Why would you want to comment on something somebody said was hearsay and confuse the issue more?

Sorry to hear about all the males Cabron, shit happens sometimes, but you're due for some good luck soon. At least your plants look nice.

OK back to the 3 G13Bw that I decided to save..
I tossed the other 2 gals in flower room yesterday..
They are stretching quickly and I don't want to have to tie them up
If I was to guess I'd compare these to the G13Skunk that I had years ago.

That may be what happened as these are lookin very familiar all of a sudden.

These may be Gunks!

Attachments

• IMGP7438.JPG
    IMGP7438.JPG
    406.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP7439.JPG
    IMGP7439.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 16
My Lil NLA that I now label the NL Haze had started reaching for the skies..

She went into flower as well.

Attachments

• IMGP7327.JPG
    IMGP7327.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMGP7359.JPG
    IMGP7359.JPG
    377.9 KB · Views: 4
I may as well toss up some plant pics in this thread since there won't be much with the G13BW

Here's the other NLHaze and a cut of Old Sog's SSH gettin bigger!

Great stuff from Scotty ,not a doubt about it!:)

Attachments

• IMGP7357.JPG
    IMGP7357.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 382
What you get when you hit that same Old Sog Super Silver Haze cut with some femmed pollen from the ECSD cut...
Then her all grown up ladylike in a skirt!

OSDH..

Attachments

• IMGP6739.jpg
    IMGP6739.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5141-1.JPG
    IMG_5141-1.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5142-1.JPG
    IMG_5142-1.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Take that same feminized pollen and hit Bubba Kush

Attachments

• IMGP6943.jpg
    IMGP6943.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMGP6282.jpg
    IMGP6282.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMGP6949.jpg
    IMGP6949.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Trusted Charlie @ Cannabiogen to deliver the goods with the Taskenti Hashplant!

Umm Yep he did! :D

2 Gals! No stretch!

Attachments

• IMGP7423.jpg
    IMGP7423.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 22
Sensi Hashplant??? We shall see...:rolleyes:

I Have 5 Gals in Flower!

Attachments

• IMGP6731.jpg
    IMGP6731.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP6734.jpg
    IMGP6734.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMGP6735.jpg
    IMGP6735.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMGP6954.jpg
    IMGP6954.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 15
Grabbed up a coffee this mornin and took my camera into the darkness of the flower room.

My focus was to take a peek at how the 2 gals I just dropped into flower are doing.remember just a very short time ago I rescued them from the dead as I left them in the cold dark outdoor room in my barn.

Yes I left these Beauties to die! :confused:

I must be losin it!

They have made a lightening fast recovery as their stamina and vigor is through the roof..

Admini!!!

If you read this ,please research into the reformatting of pics to your website,and tweak the settings..
I can take a pic with a $1300 Pentax DSLR upload it to your site and it looks like it was taken with a
disposable camera phone... wtf???

Now look at em! I can see they're going to be gorgeous gals..

I think I may take a few cuts off the bottom of each today..

Yeah I'm convinced they are Gunks! but I couldn't be happier! :D

And the male that has been w/o water and in the cold for 3 weeks,,I just pulled in! as well,,,still kicking as well,,,these plants refuse to die!

cabron-albums-various-picture3575-imgp7461.jpg

cabron-albums-various-picture3576-imgp7456.jpg

cabron-albums-various-picture3577-imgp7455.jpg

cabron-albums-various-picture3578-imgp7454.jpg

Last edited:
That Male I'm yakin about is this guy!

You know what a great male can do for ya!

Well lemme tell ya,,Just rubbin the main stem of
this guy leaves your fingers sticky as rollin a J ..

And he's still young...

Potential? yep!

Stout ,tight internodal spacing,resilient and sticky..

Ohh and never mind he comes with a Purple pedigree!

cabron-albums-various-picture3580-stud.jpg

cabron-albums-various-picture3579-g13bw-male.jpg

Last edited:
You are the man cabron. You find the ceeper no matter where it's hiding! About the resin on the stem, couldn't that be a result of you leaving him out in the cold? I just read trought felix's part of jorge cervantes book of gurilla growing and there was this statement a read many times before... cold temps results in higher resin production.

Any toughts on that cabron?

You are the man cabron. You find the ceeper no matter where it's hiding! About the resin on the stem, couldn't that be a result of you leaving him out in the cold? I just read trought felix's part of jorge cervantes book of gurilla growing and there was this statement a read many times before... cold temps results in higher resin production.

Any toughts on that cabron?

I'm pretty big on running a plant all the way through with no stress in any way shape or form..

If there is going to be lotsa resin ,the genetics will get you there,that in conjunction with a proper environment,,,I'd me more prone to focus on a lower relative humidity in the final weeks like 50 % max to aid in resin.

This stud was sticky very early on Nope,,so the cold didn't seem to do much but piss him off at me for leaving him alone to die!:mad:

Hey I just found an old memory stick from years ago back in a drawer..

Look what I found,,my dirt grow of a few Giants indoors..

I say giants because these gals averaged 9 oz's dried manicured flowers in a 2 gallon pot..
I'll be I could give a hell of a fight for biggest indoor Tree with either of these phenos in the system
We just finished at my Bro's place.

The Gal on the right is the chunkiest NL99 pheno I ever saw from a pack of JW,,the gal on the left was a sickly potent F1 from Elkslayer

It was the arcata TW gal hit with some of Shanti's G13Skunk pollen..

Attachments

• P1010208.JPG
    P1010208.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010209.JPG
    P1010209.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
You Know the recirculating Tree Lab we just built??
55 Gallon Drums fitted with 5 gallon media buckets..

Ohh that's right,that lil Maggot Christy ruined that grow
show for everybody.! :eek:

Attachments

• IMGP7193.JPG
    IMGP7193.JPG
    242.7 KB · Views: 29
Gonna check the thread anyways, not really interested in hydro but your stuff seems thought out and if it's a growshow I'm in anyway. I don't think that good content (like you deliver) can be hurt by any negative posts underneath it. But it sure can piss you off hehe...

Back