G13 X Widow

jamblay

Slightly premature, but I'm staking my claim via this thread to document the entire G13 x Widow process. This includes ordering and shipping. Shipped today via Royal Mail from attitude. Boring details, but I want to create an info resource for anyone considering the strain. soup to nuts. See you soon...

6/30
I got a cool Jimmy Hendrix T-Shirt wrapped around a tin that contained a dinafem cheese, a feminized dinafem super silver and a Mr. Nice, sealed breeder pack with a cotton plugged vial of 15 G13Widow beans. 6 days to the eastern US. Now, unfortunately I still need to dry lock the basement before the next go. There are two massive super silvers and two white widows finishing up still. I didn't expect these to arrive so fast. Will be cracking them in a day or two.

*edit*
don't ever flower super silver haze and white widow in the same room at the same time. They are light years apart in flower rate and size/shape. Lesson learned....

Last edited:
why not order from shanti direct then you no what your getting and whats with the fem seeds every fem brand i ever bought theres always one plant that grows atleast one male flower that ruines the rest of the buds with seeds

why not order from shanti direct then you no what your getting and whats with the fem seeds every fem brand i ever bought theres always one plant that grows atleast one male flower that ruines the rest of the buds with seeds

I know. They do go Hermie if you look at them sideways!!! That's why I ordered from Mr Nice regulars. Those were the "freebies" from the attitude. The cheese isn't femed. I won't be using the fem seed. Maybe I'll throw it in someones lawn or something. I didn't realize I could order direct and that they would ship to the US. I got them sealed in the original breeder packaging.

I did get 19 instead of 15 I had stated. As soon as I have them in the humidity dome and sprouting I will post updates. See yall in a few days.

well id say your doing something wrong to be honest as iv grown out 100s and i mean 700 plus diff fem seeds and i can honestly say iv only had say 10 hermis, might be tad more but not by a lot.. dont breed with fems but their great for just cropping sensi without needing moms for cuts..

so to say all fems produce at least 1 herm in each pack is total nonsense, well like i say unless your doing something wrong which if what you say is true then you must be doing something wrong im afraid.. c

ill tell ya what we grow legally and ive been growing over 28 years and last year was the biggest disaster ive ever seen even our caregivers every time someone calls with a problem 9 out of 10 peoples problems is from fem seeds maybe you like but i think there shit. they cost us a shit load of time and money. ill stick with MNS regular we just finished a G13XWIDOW medical grow and i will tell ya its a fine strain shes beautiful woman

Back