G13 X Skunk

Marlin

Well fellow MNS fans.....I finally got all my money together and sent it off yesterday. Looks like I'll be posting up some G13 X Skunk here in a month or so. I have a crop 31 days in so when their done I should be able to start these.

Thank You Shanti for allowing me the humble opportunity to grow out your hard work!!!! I'm so looking forward to it. I'm tempted to dump the current grow....Lol. J/K.

Marlin.

Hey Marlin,
These plants will yield you alot of herb.

Looking forward to the grow.

Thanks JessE,

I can't wait to get these growing and posting shots of em in soil!

I sent my Money Order off on the 7th. Anyone from the West Coast USA????
How long does it take to receive a letter in Switzerland???? I did pay extra for tracking and confirmation of delivery to Shanti only!!!! He must be off somewhere or very busy as no response to pm's lately????? The US mail system has no info on the letter, so just sit n wait....

I want to join the ranks of show offs....Lol. I do mean that in a good way.....Here at MNS. I am confident I will do these girls justice. Got a killer Canon EOS 20D to snap shots and Macros with so I'm sure everyone will enjoy my work!!!!

Till then, stay safe all and keep those reports coming. I'm learning alot about Mr. Nice products through all your hard work and experiences....

Props to all, Marlin.

Last edited:
excellent
i think this is a nice strain
i look forward to u growing it
if i had some $$$ shed be in my room atm
all the best
bil

Very Sweet Indeed!

Hello Marlin!

I have had a 2 week turn around from various venders in Europe without a problem of safe delivery. It should not take any longer (maybe a day) since they ship direct depending on location in US. Obviously, some locations will take longer...

I had 3 different moms (I think 8 females total) from the 15 seeds and have settled on 2 for now. This strain can get big for a full grow, and can be very successful grown SOG and SCROG as the main cola is long and thick (mine is currently about 16 inches). The other buds are also larger. The smell is strong but very pleasent and sweet! VERY STRONG scent(Skunk) when you finally crop (or if you come into contact with it)... as in, if you have a carbon filtered vented drying chamber ... works wonders! If not, 4 to 5 days of pure Sweet Skunk... everywhere lol!

Very potent and a definate keeper. Try to keep a male to generate pollen and selectively pollenate a few buds from several females to generate your own seeds for later use if you don't find a MOM...

Needless to say, you will find very potent females regardless... so enjoy and can't wait to see some pics and success!

Bilbo

Last edited:
Thank you Bilbo,

I very much appreciate the kind words.

Shanti confirmed that he received my cash and is sending my package out Monday. Yahoooooooooooo. Soon I will be posting with you big dogs!!!!

I love the Skunk smell. One of my grows; the kids school bus driver kept saying. Geesh, theres a dead skunk around here somewhere. I was growing out some Flying Dutchmans Artic Sun. You could smell it a hundred yards away through a seald grow room????? Boy, was I tweekin hard for a couple weeks.....Lol.

So, good news. I should have some pics here in a couple weeks!!!!!

Marlin.

This was the keeper that I & I found,out of Shanti's '07 release of GSkunk seeds.A dwarf,compared to her GIANT,outdoor style,Sisters,the only one to finish flowerin' early!!!Greatly penertrating high,will cut through the deepest Indica stone,like a pin into a balloon!!! My favorite Sativa type of high!!!This plant produces a beautifull sweet piney fruity skunk smell,with a touch of mango in her taste,really nice through the dry pipe,burns with a low temp,
frosty type of after taste.This plant Mothered seeds I call GFunk,a cross to my Fantasia select Male.The first three seeds to go in,did not pop,so I am workin on the next generation,really 100% humidity,at the moment,does not help,but I am sure to find some that pop,out of the 100 or so seeds,that were made,as I only pollinated a few buds!

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 42
Really nice find Wiz......

How many phenos are folks finding within the GSkunk??? I do hope to find one very special momma myself.

It's pretty hard sleepin right about now...Lol.

I'd love to get the Gwidow too!!!

Lookin good bro. Keep up the awesome work. I send Karma your way on the cross you made. It sounds killer!!!!

Marlin.

Hi all,

Just a little update....I'm still waiting for the package to arrive. Hopefully shortly!

Thanks Shanti, Marlin.

I have 2 of these that are bout 30 days from seed, 10 days in flower. No sex yet, but both are very sativaish. They are tall and branchy (for their age) with very thin, very jagged leaves. I can't wait for them to show.......

GFunk!!!

I have 9,two week old GFunk plants goin' now,lookin' for a special couple for stabilization,again!!!
Let the GFunk era,begin!!!
Cheers!

On a sadder note!

I won't be able to get my G13 X Skunks going for awhile now. We had a slight delay in the recieving end. All ended up superb in the end. I just had to get my SSH, Agent Orange, Jackie O, Sensi Star, and Sputnik clones in flower. They had been stagnating siting around waiting so I had to move em into flower.

I will be getting these going next round. I'll be back to post them up soon. So sorry for the delays folks. Do look for a post on the SSH though. A kind friend at another site donated an 8 week (Shanti 1989) SSH thats all that and a bag of M n M s too.....

I'll be looking in on your threads so keep up the good fight Bro's and Sis's.....

Were all in this together. Never lose sight of that fact.....

Marlin.

Marlin - Do you have pix of what you have going on? That sounds delicious. My G/Sk female is very similar to the others being grown here. Sativa leaning hybrid, scrawny stretchy stems, small dense buds. Mine will go 9-10 wks from when she showed sex. Here is a pic, probably 50-55 days.

Attachments

• Gsk8wks.JPG
    Gsk8wks.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 39
Back