G13 X Haze in the Tropics

resinbud

G13 X Haze in the Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ

WOW! this particular genetic is one not to be missed.:p

Last edited:
The G13 pheno is #4

Hello everyone, Dawn, thanks for stopping by.
The G13 is evident from a baby seed plant.
Serrated Leaves with deep cuts are very impressive.

New pictures every 30 days in same order as above.

Really amazing structure all look great!

Beautiful.๐ŸŒน

Peace,

RB ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ

Ten feet under. :p

Only ONE G13 #4

Hi everyone following this thread it is very Exciting!๐ŸŒ 
This one and only out of five beans is MASSIVE! compared to her other siblings is very apparent with Massive serragated leaves with purple stems of color mixed with reddish tints is a beauty but I don't know if it's a male or female. The structure is so solid and solid it must be a female I quarantined her from the others it's that Impressive. Waiting for the perfect pictures and then you will see and took only five beans to find. This one seams like a ๐Ÿฝ For water as it developed an incredible root structure after 30 days it had to be transplanted to a larger container so unlike her, I mean it, a one of a kind!

Peace,

RB

Ten Feet Under ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ:p

The chosen TWO ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi everyone ! Will have pictures soon for all to view including the three runts found unlike the other two that are Incredible! Actually found out today one female confirmed looking like the Haze pheno and tall, the other pheno is Massive G13 so all is good and will share all phenos soon just lucked out finding these in only five Oh they like Magnesium and responded well.

Only the Best Pictures to share and worth the wait.

Peace,

RB:p

Swamp Monster Found! ๐Ÿ‰

Hi everyone, this G13HZ line is a SERIOUS genetic choice for anyone growing it. Found a few different phenos in this line and you have to grow more than one seed to find that special pheno and found two MASSIVE! Phenos, one short, with multiple branches that are sativa in appearance Donkey Dongs with very little leaf ALL Bud solid Beauty like no other plant Ever! Must have, with the stocky short Massive details you know she is special just Massive!
Then there is this Massive Swamp Thing Pheno I have seen around and mimics it perfectly it is MASSIVE! and when I say Massive, as always look for those traits for breeding and this one is a Keeper just like the other one spoken and has that smell of frakencense you hear about with special Sativas and this is it for sure, with no leaf all Bud branches! She is very very special get some.

Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ‰ is no joke!

Pictures in a few months.

Peace,

Resinbud :p
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ

Hi everyone, this plant shown is a MONSTER! picture was taken in the evening and the long branches aren't even shown but will as they fill.

I have found two MASSIVE phenos as you all know keeping two and removing the rest.

The other three phenos turned out to be one smelling amazing male I am breeding with a keeper MM MASSIVE female, for sleep, to breed together.

Found one real runt that is stout in appearance and smelly, very short female.

The male found is very smelly and healthy looking and has been used with MM already hoping for something very special from the seeds for sure!๐Ÿ‘Œ

Also have the Hybrid version of G13 x HZ in female form and is Mostly Sativa in appearance but nothing like Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ‰ You don't have to find her in an F3 or F2 you will find her in the F1 seeds guaranteed just look for her MASSIVE Size! She is Towering with very strong long spaced branches that is Frakensense rubbing stalk were as the hybrid female is much different but not as distinguished as the Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ‰ Willdominate most plants I kept a cut of.

Enjoy, this one has the Sun ๐ŸŒ…
and loves it!

Get ready this is very SERIOUS genetic.

๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ

Peace,

RB

Hi RB is she really 7ft? looks 60%indica 40% haze from the leaf structure.

I know the Mr nice guys in Spain love g13haze I think you will have some donkey dick sized buds on the way pretty soon.

7ft Monster ๐Ÿ‰

Hi Masey, yes every bit of 7 feet those Pallmetos are 6 ft, I put this girl out about 2 feet tall in a 40 gallon trash can, and exploded upwards! Will share this ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ Periodically and assure you, One Serious Sativa pheno with G13 makes a wonderful pheno a Prize.

Sure there's Indica in the mix but this one unlike my G13 short version is unmistakable truly wondrous structure.

Thanks for stopping, very amazing Frankensense smells attributed to great sativas and believe this girl goes more Sativa, but great observation will take a few more pictures to show size in more detail. The leaves are MASSIVE but very few of them.

Peace,

RB

๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

Last edited:
The trash can is Burried top of lid to look more natural to avoid exposure keeping the soil cooler to prevent drying out with proper drainage.

Enjoy!

RB

Update!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi everyone thanks for the interest much appreciated and will complete this thread as it is by far the most spectacular MASSIVE girl I have ever grown and expecting three to five pounds from her when completed.

This particular girl is in fact the MONSTER known about in the F3 version just incredible and plan on keeping her for years to come. This girl is so massive I'm a bit nervous as she is taller than anticipated, but all the branches like donkey dicks you could literally Bounce on without breaking if you were sized accordingly as a character. I removed the lower branches and quit tougher stems than say a Nevilles Haze branch as with some of NH the branches were brittle, NOT THESE! Much stronger.

Anyway, Get Some! the Monster lives!๐Ÿ‰ don't think you could do better with any other Hybrid except maybe Afghan x Haze a wonderful gene pool can't go wrong!

The other G13 x HZ pheno I told you about turned out to be male, not just a male, but Exceptional! Short,branchy,stinky,oily, but no longer have him, but I bred him with a choice MM and gave me 200 seeds of the highest quality, so much to do, and remember, this blog will be completed and will be filled with very beautiful pictures for all to enjoy is my promise.

This pheno inside 59lespaul will require 8 feet of height unless you can tame the monster by scrog hehe, she is unbelievable!

Peace,

Resinbud

Ten feet under in the Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒŽ
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Back