g13 widow yeild

Jaqen H'gar

hi folks

i got a gram of these form the cleaning auctions.

readng the strains descprition just now i noticed expected yeild is 350-450g/sqm, whereas everythin else in the mns catalogue is listed as at least 450g/sqm to 600g/sqm and even 800g/sqm for some of the critical strains.

so i guess my question is, is g13 x widow a bad yielder?

May I ask why you purchased in the first place? Is it for personal medicine or for a commercial venture? ID or OD? My partner got decent yields recently from an outdoor grow and it was gooood :p A beautiful plant. As you know, your yield will depend on a lot of variables starting with you and your skills. You picked a variety that I understand will throw a number of phenos and so patience and selection will be key. There are so many solid reasons to love Widow genetics even though it is not known for huge yields. What you get instead is super frosty, wickedly potent medicine. This is top shelf private stash to be shared only with your best friends, brah.
Can't wait to hear of your grow experience braddah.

Aloha, M

Haven't heard of any "low yielders" yet in the MNS catalogue but also purchased a pack of g13xwidow under the assumption that it is a "connoisseur" strain i.e. not geared towards yield.

If you were looking for a high yielder, there are several strains which would fit that bill better than the g13xwidow. But my research tells me that there are no "bad yielders" in the MNS catalogue period. :D

Yeah that G13 mystic...
I shared a bowl with some wizard some years back before going into a friend's poker game. When I got in the house I could barely move let alone talk. I ended up not playing but sloowwllyy driving home.
I do have a pack of G13Haze I'm itchin to pull the trigger on ;) after the Neville's Mango------oh I don't know hehhee

Cool runnin braddahs, M

Don't be rude.
You could at least acknowledge the people who took the time to respond.
Yield- grow it and find out. If YOU have EVER grown before you should know yield depends more on skill than genes.

Best of luck.

Does Anyone who has actually ran the strain vs others have an opinion?

So let me understand- you bought a cleaning without knowing what you were buying and for what purpose? There are many threads on this strain within this forum which would give you an idea of what this variety has in store for you. As said before, "your yield will depend on a lot of variables starting with you and your skills." Why not test your skills and find out for yourself? Relying on other opinions after the fact; well, it seems a wasted effort when you have all those wonderful seeds to plant.

Aloha
M

You can guys can be honest and say "I don't know" you know :p

For what it is worth I bought about 15 strains to hunt for mothers and added the g13 widow as I am currently doing g13 skunk and it was cheap. I'm growing 4-6 plants twice a year so no space for bad yielders I'm afraid.

Would still appreciate an answer to the question if someone has one? and if you guys want to post keep posting stuff that isn't really relevant that's fine too!

Yes, we could let the crickets do their thing and leave the barren wasteland of dust that you have created with your thread empty, as you made it.
Void of any useful information for anyone in the future.

Void of anything meaningful.

Just a question.
A questionable question at that. But we shall avoid calling it stupid.

But instead we shared with you what we know. Not experience, which surely would be preferrable, we know, but we shared what we have gathered in knowledge.
What we have learned from ACTUALLY READING THE G13xWIDOW GROW REPORTS HERE AND ELSEWHERE.
And from that, we gave you what we have learned.
Not from experience but basically from doing what you should be doing, before you.

I don't mind sharing my work.
My countless hours reading up on this or that strain, reading through grow reports that seem to have been written by a 6 year old. Crappy picks, basically useless smoke reports, just to get an idea on a strain I am interested in.

And now you happen to be interested in it as well, so why would I let you go through all the same shit that I did?
I could just as well share what I learned...

But noooooooo, monsieur want's first hand experience. What we offer is not satisfying. Even though it is based on first hand experience by other's before him. Just carried together and "pre-digested" to filter out all the bullshit.
Well then go and read the fookin grow reports, go on leafly, go on all the websites and read, read, read.

I suppose it has to be recent as well? Not from 2014 please... A 2015/2016 first hand experience --> grow report! But only one that focuses on YIELD of this particular strain please!!...

Keep going and all your threads will be, will be questions with a handful of views and no replies.

I doubt you are the kind of person that goes out on his own, does the groundwork himself and than comes back to answer his own question so others in the future can share his work/acquired knowledge....

For what it is worth I bought about 15 strains to hunt for mothers and added the g13 widow as I am currently doing g13 skunk and it was cheap. I'm growing 4-6 plants twice a year so no space for bad yielders I'm afraid.

Would still appreciate an answer to the question if someone has one? and if you guys want to post keep posting stuff that isn't really relevant that's fine too!

You are a good sport Jaqen.

Wish I had the advice you are looking for. Grow log it for us and answer the question you asked for the next gardener.

I will be watching. All widow crosses interest me.

Happily hazed,
Jake

Hey jaqen,

I've grown the g13 widow. I wouldn't call it a low yeilding strain, I think average or moderate better describes the yeild. Good thing you got the cleaning auction because I didn't find anything worth keeping out of a regular pack. Most phenos were really bland and boring. So happy hunting through all of those seeds. Let's us know if you find anything worth while.

Yo bud, hope your plants perform as you need, but if you are on a mother hunt, you can expect to have quite a few under performing plants - that is to say under-performing relative to the one you select. That's kinda the point, to see 10 & exclude 8-9, while keeping 1 or 2 (maybe).

Did G/Sk (g13/sk x sk) & plants yielded well (G13/widow = g13/sk x widow)
Did Lanina (haze x widow) & plants yielded well.

Only plants that were 'low yielding' for me out of the MrN packs were a Devil & a few fire smoke SSH's. Never did g/widow. Got what I ID'd as a mango/widow from a dreamtime pack, but could have been anything, haha.

Looks like you will be the trail blazer to do a G/Widow thread & report on yields :)

I've registered on these forums simply to post on this thread.
I came across the thread whilst researching SSH.
The OP asked a simple question, regarding the breeder's yield description and was subjected to a torrent of unwarranted abuse.
What a bunch of conceited, arrogant, buffoons you must be! I have rarely seen such a vulgar, ignorant display of narcissistic preening in my 50 odd years.
When the OP ignored your grossly offensive attacks and restated his original request (which has STILL not been answered) you simply redoubled your vile personal attacks, with an air of smug Nazism.
Given your obviously retarded IQs let me put it in a patois you may understand,
You have got to be the worst shower of self obsessed cunts I've ever come across. Your heads are so far up your arses, you're eating your own shit, and you think it tastes divine. You're worse than the Apple Fanbois FFS! Long on bullshit, short on facts.
You've invested so much money on your treasured seeds and got Fuck All in return, that you invent the Legend of the Keeper Pheno......wooo (cue dim lighting, spotlit hemp seed and eery soundtrack). Anyone who has the temerity to question any aspect of The Strain Hunt is immediately subjected to a savage personal attack.
EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES anybody?
Smacks a little of "methinks the lady doth protest too much"
To summarise;
You useless, arrogant cunts aren't worth the effort I've already expended. If there's any room left up your arses with heads that size shoved up them, take your bilious drivel and add it too. People like you are a wankstain on the bedsheets of life's slums.

May your grow rooms be forever infested with fungus gnats, Root Rot be your constant companion and may all your lighting be, forever, of a fucked up spectrum.

why would you even take the time to come to his so called real world if he hates that much let's here more or our you moving on with this,WOW

Guys i have connected to the forum simply to tell you
NekTKoy.png

;)

Last edited:
Back