G13 Widow Selections

looks good.

the trichs look cloudy on the bud (which are the only ones you need to watch anyway), and that is the recommended level of done for optimum product these days. people used to go for some amber.

it's obvious that you haven't been mishandling that cola, because that will cause the trichs to turn amber too early as well.

Thanks for the feedback Fated!

I agree with you.

She was cut and hung yesterday right after taking the pictures! :D

I would also like to note that this plant stayed in darkness for almost 5 days before harvest and not 1 nanner popped up.

no signs of intersex traits!

The smell is unlike any bud i have smelled before.

sweet smelling

sort of a rotten / over-ripe fruit or something similar to guava

definitely some kind of tropical fruit

Last edited:
G13/widow

thanks for valuable pics and info on this strain ! hoping to try it soon, I think I have some of its genes in a cdn widow strain growing out . Look forward to a smoke report if you don't get knocked out by this one! :D

G13/widow smoke report?

Toolwrenchus, Hoping to hear from you on the taste and effect of this one..:cool: supposedly amazing smoke!

Last edited:
G13 Widow #2 Smoke Report

Thought i had taken pics but I was wrong. Will have dried pics next batch!

#2 is the only female i kept and i will be flowering her again soon.

G13 Widow #2 cured for 2 months

Smoked out of 6 inch spoon pipe and 2 ft. glass on glass

beeline hemp wick

The bud looks almost just as it did when it was fresh

but after the flowers shrunk, trichomes are just about all you see :D

The smell is also nearly identical to the fresh smell.

There was not a lot of bad odors during the curing process

it retained and intensified the tropical, semi rotting fruit, guava smell

if only cured for 1 week, the bud would still be very nice.

a friend said the bud had that signature dank "chronic" smell he remembers from the 90's

i get hints of what he is talking about...maybe its a commercial afghan type smelll?

i mostly get the funky guava smell.

The smoke is incredibly smooth and clean.

Inhale tastes just like the bud smells

exhale is smooth, sweet, and clean with a short lingering of the guava.

Very enjoyable smoke. So smooth. Very little cough.

I found the effects to be quite medicinal.

A clear headed mental high accompanies a powerful body numbing effect.

I had a stomach ache and one bowl instantly cleared it up :)

On a scale of 1-10 i would rate the potency a 7.5 - 8

Effects last for around 90 minutes give or take.

Even though it is mostly a body high, the head effects are just enough to make the smoke interesting and even a little social.

this herb would do good for pain, insomnia, depression, or even just for hanging out with friends and getting a little couchlock going.

I think its definitely a good strain for someone just starting to anyone who wants g13 AND widow genetics in one package!

Keep in mind this was just a tiny selection and there are dozens more seeds to sprout and possibly find even better plants!

Last edited:
Smokin G13 Widow

Thanks for the report ! Like the sound of that mellow smoke . Like you say a wider selection of phenos might offer other aromas as well . Nice sounding pipe you got there!

Nice work !

Those pics look amazing i was going to grow the g13/w but ended up with g13/s I have similar looking plants to yours, They look great, Thanks for posting this ! and the smoke report :)

Wow! Those flowers are sweet looking! I have some of these going at the moment ( just a few weeks from seed ) and am excited about finding a few nice fems. I really want a couch locking indica pheno that hits hard and fast. I've read a few grow reports on this one and some say you can find phenos that put you in your chair for awhile. Yours sounds plenty nice to me. Thanks for sharing. Hop Head:cool:

Wow! Those flowers are sweet looking! I have some of these going at the moment ( just a few weeks from seed ) and am excited about finding a few nice fems. I really want a couch locking indica pheno that hits hard and fast. I've read a few grow reports on this one and some say you can find phenos that put you in your chair for awhile. Yours sounds plenty nice to me. Thanks for sharing. Hop Head:cool:

good to hear from you Hop Head :D thanks for checking out the ladies

you should be very excited! its a very nice smoke

exotic smell (to me) and a smooth, thick smoke

new dry pics

Thanks HH and just to be clear i corrected the typo :eek:

so everyone knows that these new pics are from the same mother as the first pics in the thread!

G13 Widow #2 is the only female kept :D

thanks zircon

its mouthwatering bud for sure

@Funk you definitely should!

if i found these out of a few seeds imagine what is hiding in a pack!

no way. i betcha you would have to pop tons of seeds to find that one. How many phenos does g13 widow have ? i herd theirs 4 ? nice pics

Back