g13/skunk

?

"#"

hello peep's,

put 4 to germ and inside 36 all had germed and are now 4/5".

All are looking sweet just transplanted, "last week" into 1.5ltr pots bio bizz allmix and wormcast primed with root grow and molasses.

Not sexed yet one lanky one and 3 shorter.

"one with jaggy edges" the smallest i hope its a girl ?.

photo's to follow tommorrow!.

.#.

Hiya #

Good to see you run the G13SK . Very frosty and quite potent smoke .Looking forward to the pics :)

Good luck with them i m sure you ll love it

thanks l33t,

hope i can get a jaggy leafed idica fem here's hopeing!.

.#.

Hope you find that Female

Hi "#" hope you are good,

Wishing you all the best with this grow & all your others:)looking forward to what you find

peace

thanks redeye24/7,

couple of pics of the childer.

Picture_542.jpg

Picture_540.jpg

Picture_5531.jpg

Picture_543.jpg

.#.

#'er, What up! I'm ~3 wks behind ya on the Gsk's. That bottom left plant (last pic) looks a lot like my ssh male that I used for some of my x's. They all look happy! Are you going to let them get HUMONGOUS like the trees you got in flower now?

#'s

hello barletta,

i will let them go up a bit but not as much this time.

.#.

hello peep's,
just sexed two fem's so far 1 and 3 both taller than the other two 2 and 4. Want the wee one number4 to be fem jaggy as feck.

pics later.

gonna pot em up.

#

WOW!!!!!!

"#"....Those girls look very well cared for. I sure hope you get what your looking for. I have a pack myself and am very stoked by what I see. I had to push mine back a few grows due to a very late delivery of the goods but, hell it's all good.

I can't wait to see your flowing pics of thes georgous ladies. You definatly know how to bring out the best in em.

Good luck my friend! I'll be watching this grow with much interest!!!

Marlin.

number 2 is a girl thats 3 out of 4 so far?!.:D

number 4 no show yet ppppffffffff want this from start to be a girl.

#

guess what!

yeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaa 4 for 4.:D

now thats style right there Mr Shantibaba!, its all in the beenz!................:cool:

me is a happy bunny, the gods are smileing for a change.:eek:

try and get some pic's up later.....:p

#

guess what!

yeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaa 4 for 4.

now thats style right there Mr Shantibaba!, its all in the beenz!................:

me is a happy bunny, the gods are smileing for a change.:eek:

try and get some pic's up later.....

#

nice "#";) I have had that happen to me once, but the other way round all male LOL that was with "pot of gold" by flying dutchman 10 seeds all male i was so gutted :mad: some you win some you lose last grow my sensi super bud i popped 5 seeds all 5 girls i have 5 left i wonder if they all turn out male? lol

glad for you "#" enjoy the grow

thanks ronin and nut.:D

did think about the rest lol, dont care!:p lol.

just enjoyed the moment hee hee.:eek:

pics later for defo.

#

hello peep's,
put numbers 1 and 3 into flower room on stands "home made" A-TEAM styley.:D

repoted 2 and 4 will clone these two soon!.

sorry about the last pics, I did say I am shite with my camera a Cannon Eos 30d 18 to 55 standard lense "help l33t!" lol. Any advice will be read by me bro, he is responsible for my good pics?!. Mine are all shite!. :eek:

#

Back