G13/Skunk x AC

Oregone

This is our selection of G13/Skunk x AC from MNS auctions 2021. The plants yield about 1000g wet at harvest and were grown organically, indoors, in 7-gallon fabric pots under LED/HID mixed light. After a few runs, I have settled on a 10.5 hour light cycle (13.5 hours dark) for this cutting. The flower time on that cycle is about 70 days. We have tested it once and it reported 29% THC. Smells like fruit with a gas on the exhale. Good feedback from friends on the effect, which is generally described as uplifting.

Thank You MNS!

Sincerely,
Oregone

Attachments

• G13SkunkAC_02.PNG
    G13SkunkAC_02.PNG
    887.9 KB · Views: 32
  • G13SkunkAC_03.jpg
    G13SkunkAC_03.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 34
Thank you Diesel840! The average dry yield is about 3.5 oz per 7-gallon pot. I looked through about 40 females and there were some that lean more to the gas notes. I find a lot of fuel notes in the standard G13/Skunk packs. Best wishes on your search. I found the plants to be quite uniform, and ultimately selected for vigor. There will likely be one that stands out.

I find a lot of fuel notes in the standard G13/Skunk packs. Best wishes on your search. I found the plants to be quite uniform, and ultimately selected for vigor. There will likely be one that stands out.
Not surprising it is a stable cross. Using the G13Sk IBl probably would make a uniform cross. With the G13 supposedly tasting of burnt rubber, and crossed with aromatic Skunk, no wonder it throws off fuel like terps.

Did you ever take it to f2? I bet the genetic recomp would make some Very interesting plants!

Diesel840

I made a bx1 using a few G13/Skunk males on to my cut of G13/Skunk x AC. I am still testing those. On the G13/Skunk I advanced the line forward onto my female selection that expressed cheese terps, which was different from the group and likely from the skunk. I am currently searching for more cheese on that.

On the G13/Skunk I advanced the line forward onto my female selection that expressed cheese terps, which was different from the group and likely from the skunk. I am currently searching for more cheese on that.
Good to know I could get some unique cheese terps by carefuly and selective backcrossing to the G13Sk IBL.🤩

Back