G13 new hybrid seeds to test from Mr Nice Seedbank.

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hello all,

So as promised a few weeks ago, i have reached a point that i need some volunteer growers of all calibers to test run the 4 new poly hybrid versions of G13...

I will make up 15 testers packs per strain so in total we will do 60 testers.
What I need this test are growers who will add a few pictures to a thread weekly for all to follow. I do not mind what food, the method of grow, or any other facets of cultivation...i wish to get fair effort with uploaded photos of the grow weekly....in exchange i will send out 20 seeds to each grower. I will ask for a 0.2 gr sample of at least 1 female finished flower or a lab report at the end of the test grow to check cannabinoid levels and terpene profile. I am happy to do the test for free if the samples are sent to me in 0.2 gr sealed vials...not crushed.

So the new poly-hybrids are

G13 x Afghan Skunk
G13 x Afghan Haze
G13 x Haze AC
G13 x Widow

got a few others on the make but these seeds are ready and hardened off already.

So if you fit the build to do a test pictorial report of one of these, then please hit me up in private messages so we can get the details and begin selection of the 60 testers....

Good luck and let the games begin....................all the best Sb

Looking forward to it Shanti! Thanks for the effort and the opportunity.

Aloha
M

hello shanti

if you want i' m here :D

g13Xafgsk or g13widow

:cool:

what is the different with the actual g13Xwidow ?

thx again for your work

Last edited:
I guess that I decided to downsize at the wrong time.

Super Cool for those that can participate! Have fun and good growing y'all!

or did G13 get rooted out again? I missed a lot, been gone a while - are these pure g13 crosses or g13 x skunk 1 x XYZ

either way sounds awesome! congrats on the new lines man!

Hello all,

So as promised a few weeks ago, i have reached a point that i need some volunteer growers of all calibers to test run the 4 new poly hybrid versions of G13...

I will make up 15 testers packs per strain so in total we will do 60 testers.
What I need this test are growers who will add a few pictures to a thread weekly for all to follow. I do not mind what food, the method of grow, or any other facets of cultivation...i wish to get fair effort with uploaded photos of the grow weekly....in exchange i will send out 20 seeds to each grower. I will ask for a 0.2 gr sample of at least 1 female finished flower or a lab report at the end of the test grow to check cannabinoid levels and terpene profile. I am happy to do the test for free if the samples are sent to me in 0.2 gr sealed vials...not crushed.

So the new poly-hybrids are

G13 x Afghan Skunk
G13 x Afghan Haze
G13 x Haze AC
G13 x Widow

got a few others on the make but these seeds are ready and hardened off already.

So if you fit the build to do a test pictorial report of one of these, then please hit me up in private messages so we can get the details and begin selection of the 60 testers....

Good luck and let the games begin....................all the best Sb

Thats a nice line up of males for the G13X,
The ac cross sounds very interesting!
Can't wait to hear what the other males are

or did G13 get rooted out again? I missed a lot, been gone a while - are these pure g13 crosses or g13 x skunk 1 x XYZ

either way sounds awesome! congrats on the new lines man!

New old thread is down a little about the Instagram post

Last edited:
Sitting comfortably
Eyes closed
Breathing slowly
Visualizing MNS G13 hybrid package arriving...

Aloha
M

Hi All

I am getting this project of testers ready myself and just completing cleaning seed at present so by first 10 days of August this will have all seeds ready of these new 4 ...and i will announce the testers and strains on this thread....August 2018.

I believe we have completed also Holy Grail and Grail Widow as strains, so expect to release these 2 by Jan 2019, along with results of other work in the pipeline. We also updating Auctions, setting up new CBD project website and planning a revamp in general of some MNS and CBDcrew work...so busy behind the scenes.

Looking forward to getting this test grow into action and interacting once again with the most important part of this community...the dedicated growers.

All the best Shantibaba

its always a delight to help and participe for a new mns/cbd crew project,it was a long time since the last project like that ,i m really exiting .
all the best
lrv

Hey Shanti

I'd be honoured to test and document any of the G13 hybrids. Still havent popped the g13widows of old so perhaps can even compare them. Peace

Back