G13 new hybrid seeds to test from Mr Nice Seedbank.

Hi All

well i have read a lot of pms and all about setups for growing etc....but some were not really fair to do a comparison grow and do justice for these beans so i selected less candidates based on who responded first and based on their description of their facilities.

If you feel i was wrong and did not select you and you feel you deserve to be selected...then please contact me over at pm and i will decide there.

So for now here are the names i selected for the following hybrid testing......

G13xAfghan Skunk

Musashi
BB247
Chapora
Sbd420
Whiteoak
Curious101
Kindreyn
Markus in the Darkus

G13x Afghan Haze

Broseidon
LeJardinier
Joker
Dogdaze
Hemphrey Bogart
Topheavy 420
Afghan hound
Cheesehunter

G13 x Haze AC

Dawn
Baudelaire
Flea
OGL1
Podg
Yeoldcelt
Matthewriot
Btoks

G13 x Widow
HHHG
Blowing upJake
Triplep
Gman
Panther
HWM705
Quinstar
Herbsman

So if you see your name up in this post then please come to private messages(pm) and give me an address to send things to you. Once you confirm it is with you, and post a picture of the starting straw of test seeds, on the thread i will set up for each of these 4 hybrids...then the games begin. Of course if you need to wait to slot in the grow ...then you proceed once germination begins.
Then you are asked to add a photo weekly of things generally until flowering is well into week 4...and hopefully we will get some more individual photos of the girls in the grow....but it will be an open and easy test grow...just add love and water...seed should do the rest.

All the best Shantibaba

Thank you for the Chance. PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy days! Was willing to test the haze versions but super-duper overjoyed at the opportunity to test the G13/Afghan Skunk (my secret first choice.) Looking forward to generous yields of killer bud and superior medicine!

Cool runnings
M

Nice! Good luck with the grows guys, the g-13x afghan/skunk seems like a winner to me, should be some crazy indica Dom phenos in there. Of course the haze x,s will be crazy to. But I'm looking for indica Dom's now days. Hope they work out and come to the market soon. Need so killer indica Dom meds. Hope it all works out. Peace..Sensient

So the MNS crew got the testers packs ready and will be sent out starting next week...a few want to bundle with other things and this is fine....so looking forward to finally getting something new tested here....all the best Sb

Attachments

• 20180815_142410.jpg
    20180815_142410.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 68
Can't wait for the grows to start going up. Especially the widow trials.
Good show, Shanti.

Attachments

• IMG_15082018_090203.jpg
    IMG_15082018_090203.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
Back