G13/Haze

Here are some clones I have. Several NL5 clones male and female and I have 1 male of G13/Hashplant I am going to cross to the G13/Haze.

Wicked idea brah. That should get you something pretty relaxing :p
Good hunting braddah.

Aloha
M

Thanks musashi I hope to find a keeper in the progeny. I have found that 50/50 indica/sativa is a great mix but 25% haze in a mix tends to make the indica more potent and that is what I'm looking for.

I had one more seed sprout so I cupped it and threw away the last. Also, laid down 6 Critical Mass seeds that I made back in 09. They are from a particularly strong, Afghan dominate mother plant.

Here are the seedlings now:

You can see the Critical Mass in front. My cat ate a couple seedlings.

Here is an update of the plants. The first is the Critical Mass(front) and the G13/Haze(back). The next is the Northern Lights#5 that I have and the Short one is the G13/Hashplant male I'm keeping. Sorry the plants are so yellowed. I under fed them and they dried out for too long as I was working a lot. I will try and be more diligent.

Blessings Dawn!

Blessing D,

Its been a long time brother. Just popped in to check some mail and saw your thread.

I hope you find a nice G/Hz brother... she is a special one for sure.

Much love to you and your missus,

Chana

Blessing D,

Its been a long time brother. Just popped in to check some mail and saw your thread.

Chana

G `day Chana

You shared the G13 Hz far and wide .

g13haze_4.jpg

Many thanks neph .

EB .

Blessing D,

Chana

Hi Chana! It's good to hear from you. It definitely has been a long time mate. Hope the new year is good to you and yours. Looking for a good medicinal balance to work with.

G `day Chana

You shared the G13 Hz far and wide .

g13haze_4.jpg

Many thanks neph .

EB .

Yep, shared'em with me but a "friend" swiped them. Never had him back. These seedlings came direct from Shanti. Glad to see you back EB. Sorry about the initiation process. :rolleyes: You metioned Mango Widow as one of your favs. You should really try the Silver Widow. It is far and away one of the best hybrids I've grown for mental acuity and introspect.

Time really does fly my brothers...

I miss this place a lot. Miss you guy's. I learned so much from all of you guys.

Shanti is still the same... "the best".

@Dawn, I always loved receiving those straws with the labels. Glad you got them direct.

The stone and high on the G/Hz is my favorite kind. It is really that day time smoke for me and the yield really makes this plant that much more appealing.

@Uncle Elmer.

Miss you too Unc, hope you have been keeping busy and turning those tree's around. Hope all is well down under. Need to send some love to BB, JJ, Wally.

I dont expect to be on the boards much any more but all is well on my end. Family is happy and Young Chana is not so young any more!!!

Hahahahaha

Love you guys,

All the best in 2017.

Here are a few for the memory banks:

G/HZ one pound fish!

Stay blessed all,

CM

Back