G13/Haze(AC)

they are absolutely amazing. just pure bud, top to bottom. no branches, no leaves... looking forward to the smoke reports!

Thanks mate.
That's down to plant morphology and my method of growing.
They look even better in real life.
TF

G13 X AC #1

The final seed plant was harvested at Day 86 of flowering. Not bad timings overall for 50% haze plants.
She looks amazing and smells just as good.

full

full

full

full

full

Keep it green,
TF

Did you manicure this bud to look like a donkey fallus, or is that just pure nature? : )

I'll call it selective pruning / manicuring coupled with the natural tendencies of the plants.
I've spent the last decade perfecting the art of growing sativa haze strains indoors organically with limited floor and ceiling space.
The plants you see are what I've come up with after many trials and tribulations.
Keep it green.
TF

I'll call it selective pruning / manicuring coupled with the natural tendencies of the plants.
I've spent the last decade perfecting the art of growing sativa haze strains indoors organically with limited floor and ceiling space.
The plants you see are what I've come up with after many trials and tribulations.
Keep it green.
TF
Your trials and tribulations have been put to great use!

The clones are rapidly finishing. I reckon they have flowered 10-14 days quicker than the seed plant mothers.
This makes the range 9.5-11 weeks which is more than reasonable for plants of this quality.

Here are the latest to be taken down -

full

full

full

full

full

As you can see the plants are very resinous and have a range of beautiful autumnal colours.
They are short as they were placed straight into a 12/12 lighting schedule once the clones were rooted in jiffy pots - so zero veg time.

Keep it green,
TF

One clone grew and filled out to be a nice yielding plant at a foot tall.
The other became more resinous but didn't produce anywhere near the amount of flower I expected. You should easily be able to spot the difference.
Strange how the two behaved differently in the same set-up.
Always a learning curve.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Keep it green,
TF

One clone grew and filled out to be a nice yielding plant at a foot tall.
The other became more resinous but didn't produce anywhere near the amount of flower I expected. You should easily be able to spot the difference.
Strange how the two behaved differently in the same set-up.
Always a learning curve.

full

full

full

full

full

full

Keep it green,
TF
At least you figured out which would do great In a sea of green. Both look mighty tasty though

Hi MNS Family,
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.
The plants have been dried and cured for around 6 weeks.
Sampling can begin in earnest this weekend when I will aim to fully complete my journal with pictures of the final buds plus a smoke report.
All I can say for now is that the initial signs are VERY promising.
Keep it green.
TF

So I didn't put any pics due to damage. I had a bugger of a time with these hazes. I have a few pics and will take more soon. I only had one plant and she is hanging now. I took a small bud off to try.

Smells like lemon spice drops. Sweet and lemony. Also has a bit of a musky smell.

With it quick dried and not cured yet is smoked like shit but the effect is still amazing! Soaring head high! I was having racing thoughts and now they are gone. Much better. Now the G13 is coming on and my face is numb. Tongue and teeth are going numb. This is uncured! It's still drying!

One plant fills the flat with an incredible green plant, lemon smell. Couple more days and i will trim it and take pics.

I am getting really stoned so im going to stop typing now.

Hi MNS Family,
As a true stoner I am about 3 weeks late with my final report of the G13 X AC plants I was lucky enough to be selected to test grow.
Here goes -

G13 X AC #1
Growth Pattern - Short and stocky indica growth pattern. Slight purpling towards the end of flowering. Thick dense and highly resinous flowers
Grow Style - Indoors under 400w HPS. Fully organic soil using canna vega and flores
Flowering Time - 86 days
Aroma - Sweet and almost blueberry like. Hints of spice and citrus in the background
Flavour - Fruity and berry-like
Effect - Immediate cerebral effect. Happy and giggly with the tell-tale stoner red-eyes. This initial feeling lasts for around 45 minutes. Afterwards the high becomes increasingly heavy and lethargic as the indica side of the parentage kicks in. Not quite day-ending but very close. Ideal for sitting and staring into space with a big smile on the face.
Overall Rating - 7/10 - I love the first part of the high but struggle with the heaviness that follows.

full

full

TF

G13 X AC #2

Growth Pattern - Medium tall. Has good internode spacing and fairly slim sativa style leaves. Stretch factor of about 75-100%. Resin production is off the scale and presents on stems and fan leaves as well as the flowers. The pictures below should show this.
Grow Style - Indoors under 400w HPS. Fully organic soil using canna vega and flores
Flowering Time - 80 days
Aroma - A very tempting aroma of sweet sherry, fermented fruit and a distinct haziness at the back end. I am used to Haze C hybrids and have only limited knowledge of what Haze A can bring in terms of aroma. However, there are scents associated with this particular plant that fit all the 'A' descriptors - dark, woody, spicy. Opening the tub always makes me smile and I find myself sitting and simply smelling the buds.
Flavour - Wildflower and haze spiciness. Delicious
Effect - Strong haze effect. Trippy and a little disorienting / dizzying in higher doses. It is the kind of high that is not given to sitting. This herb encourages activity and mixes well with walks in nature. I love this particular phenotype for its happy, euphoric and positive vibrations. Mixes well with dub reggae.
Overall Rating - 9/10 - Amazing flavour and effect. What else can I say?

full

full

TF

Last edited:
G13 X AC #3

Growth Pattern - Tall and slender sativa diva. Buds are fairly loose though the plant yields well. Excellent resin production and a wonderful aroma.
Flowering Time - 84 days
Aroma - A mixture of citrus from the Haze C and the deeper spicy, woody scents from Haze A. It reminds me a little of Nevil's Haze.
Flavour - Fruit, wood, berries and haze spiciness. Absolutely sublime
Effect - Strong, clear and euphoric. No hint of indica murkiness. This is very clean and positive in its effect and has a very high ceiling - the more you inhale the further you go. Perfect for days at the beach.
Overall Rating - 9.25/10 - Amazing flavour and effect. With the added bonus of being very user friendly and positive.

full

full

full

full

TF

G13 X AC #4

Growth Pattern - Another tall and slender sativa diva. Buds are fairly loose though the plant yields well. Excellent resin production and another plant with a distinct aroma.
Flowering Time - 84 days
Aroma - A mixture of citrus from the Haze C and the deeper spicy, woody scents from Haze A. There is also a fresh and almost fruity scent in the background - perhaps with a touch of earthiness.
Flavour - Earthy with the haze spiciness shining through. Beautiful taste that lingers on the palate.
Effect - Strong, clear and euphoric with waves of trippiness. As with #3 there is no hint of indica murkiness, which for me is a positive thing. The high reminds me of the old Kali Mist as does the scent. Perfect for just about any occasion.
Overall Rating - 8.75/10 - A trip down memory lane. Excellent high and wonderful taste. Another champion!

full

full

I hope you have enjoyed my final report. I have tried to be as open and honest as possible throughout. I have truly enjoyed testing these genetics and can highly recommend them to anyone who is considering running them!
Many thanks to Shanti for the opportunity to access such great genetics.
Lastly, thanks to Dawn for allowing me to post in this thread.
Keep it green.
TF.

Last edited:
Back