G/Sk - NICE...

I swear it seems like you've got something cooking constantly dude :cool:
Freaky that you would use those words, I haven't cooked in over a month. :eek:
25560S7303626.JPG

Been cooking that for ~7 hrs. Got ~3 more to go:)

Merry Christmas!

I got fam coming through 2moro, so I give you the G/Sk a day early.

"Scuse me, grandma, I have to go get pics of the weed plants for the forum. Coffee's in the kitchen..." :rolleyes:

25560S7303631.JPG

G/Sk #1 ~11wks
25560S7303636.JPG

G/Sk #2 ~10wks - Coming down after she goes dry. Not really ready, but I'm starting to get a lil crowded.
25560S7303635.JPG

never mind about always cooking i recon that you harvest a couple of plants every two days
thers always some think going on down there

keep it up fella

MrMr! Thanks fer stoppin in :)

Yeah, sometimes it works out that way :D Sometimes, I won't pull anything for a week, and I start to go a lil stir crazy :eek: That girl (#2) is going to be the start to a tasty week.
Sun - G/Sk #2
Tue - MangoWidow x (OGkush x g13/hz)
Fri - SSH
~Sun - G/Sk #1 (HOPING she is done 90 days after first, 15 wks after the flip...)

These plants are overwhelmingly sweet. I was groping #2, and spent ~30min sniffing my fingers afterwards (like a guy does after a quality groping) trying to place the smell. Like the sweet part of a 'sugar-cookie' scented candle. Not dead on, but that's the best I can come up with right now, lol. I'll get an assload of pix and try to do some better descriptions of each plant on the chop.

Oh, and there are lots of G/Sk #1+#2 x G/Sk seeds coming (2:1 f2's) :D

Last edited:
top work fella ill post some pix today if i can suss the new camera

later dude

These pix are rough, but this is the arm that is nowhere NEAR done (12 wks since 1st today, and ~14wks 12/12). Less than 10% of the hairs above my hand are dead, and the buds are equally (un)developed. If I cut the rest of the plant, I bet I could EASILY let this branch go 4 more wks. I know they are not underfed (due to the thick ass mat of castings and dry ferts on the top f the soil. Every watering is a tea...).
S7303700.JPG

S7303701.JPG

Ill prolly chop in ~5 days. I'm going to wet the top of the soil today, and run water through 2moro, so I'll chop her when she dries. :)

Last edited:
She smells very sweet and floral (not 'funky'). Citrusy, but which one??? Funny, the plants were very uniform with reguards to smell. LOL, they smell ... like G/Sk... :)

I'm smokin on some almost dry #2, and Yeah Buddy!! I just pulled ~150 seeds from #2, and I'm going to chop the seeded branches of #1 2moro. Prolly ~2-300 f2's.

Wildcard weekend!!! Man my neighbors rock. I got a poundcake on Friday, some chorizo and a big slab of salmon with grilled potatoes/veggies yeaterday, I just finished some sort of tomato based meatball/cheese/bean stew for lunch, and dood who helped with my pipes invited me over for dinner later :)

Sorry, wrong thread...

LOL. I decided not to water #1 the other day, and I chopped her today. Probably the most aggressive/healthiest/densest/toughest rootmass that I've broken up from an indoor plant. There was minimal soil to recycle, it was mostly rootz! Usually after I take the dirt and any 'grabbable roots' from a chopped plant, the rootball/leftovers fill ~1/4 the size container. IE: 2gallon bag leaves ~2L worth of roots. I emptied this 2 gallon, and was stuffing the roots into a 1 gallon to get em in. I wish I had the time/space (same thing...) to finish this plant. I probably could have bumped up against 3zips if I put her in a sweetspot for another 3 wks... Should be an easy 60g as it is.

Smoking on #2, and it is a strong, clear sativa. Sort of like sweet grapefruit. More like an unknown citrus/tropical (sweet) fruit with grapefruit's 'astringent type' effect. Not at all 'funky' like a skunky plant, or like the burning rubber/dookie/armpits/onions one would think from 'g13/Sk'.

Funny story bout G-13. Buddy of mine was a PA on American Beauty, and got to be buddies with Kevin Spacey. They smoked all the time (I'm told), and Spacey did have great bud. I'm also told that Spacey put moves on my (dood) friend... Not that there is anything wrong with that... lol.

Hi Barletta

Those G13 x Sk are looking delicious. You have so many things going :)

I’ve asked Santa for a new garden in 2009 :D

Thank you BuddhaD :) I no longer have any G/Sk goin on, though;)

#1 is a standout smoke. Strong and long. Super sweet, frosty, fluffy nugs that pack a serious whack. #2 is similar, but more of a cozy stone than a 'happy hammer to the center of my brain'.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok im gettin in the car now

do you need any skins:D

Damn Barletta :)

Those nugs look so NICE. I have nothing to smoke now, so just wish you a happy toking. Must find conditions to put the garden running again soon :eek:

Back