FYI- HLG Discount

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha everyone!

If you have been following my threads, you know that I recently went over to LED lighting. HLG has a sale going on til the end of the month offering 10% discounts off the purchase using the code DUDE.
I called them and managed to get a further discount for MNS members. They are offering a 15% discount for the first 5 MNS members who might be interested. Code GYO15

🤙
Mu

Yeah, at that price I am considering another one myself. Going to try to finish off large outdoor plants indoors so will be quite a bit of space to cover. It is my understanding that these are pretty good lights and that they use the best diodes and their product is actually assembled by samsung with their chips. 3 yr warranty. Again, thanks for the heads-up, musashi!

Longbal

My proposed layout in a 9x9 space. Leaving room for fan and filter, the orange if the 5x5 coverage of each light, the red is the overlap. White is light location. Red X's are my outlets, black X's are possible plant placement. I've improved my coverage and did it with 2.5 amps less! So now I have a buffer on that 15A switch lol!

floorplan layout.jpg

🤙Mu

@musashi i recently replaced a 1000w HID lamp with (4)HLG 100 R spec light fixtures.
I am astounded by the penetration these little panels achieve! My leggy OGs were nearly 6’ tall and the buds down low are all nice and well formed. Just like under the 1000w.
I don’t think I lost any yield… my power bill did go down and my big exhaust fan has to run less often.
My bloom area is 100% LED now and will eventually be all HLG as well!

That discount should be the last straw someone needs to pull the trigger 😁

Stay Hazed

Very cool and always good to hear from you brah! I hear ya on the penetration. I am glad I bot the 3rd one and had I the money, wud hv bot another for backup. I like the light variable knob!
Getting rid of ballasts, hoods and ductwork really opened up the room and now the plants can breathe better with the increased space and headroom. Yay! It is a work in progress as I am still moving and adjusting things about.
The NL5/Hz x Widow will get the full benefit of these new lights. Fingers crossed. The stiff-spined doubting Thomas that I am- I'm turning into a bowl of jello. I am really very impressed.

lights 8_6.jpg
HLG 350R

🤙Mu

Back