Further Auction Discount

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha!
Damn if they didn't just make the deal even sweeter. That just about covers my shipping costs!

10% DISCOUNT for all orders
Complete your payment within 24 hours to get an extra 10% off your order!

IMHO, with world uncertainty, I'd be crazy not to think about squirreling away as much as I can for the coming Winter.

🤙
Mu

Hi Mu,
Great news about the discounts.
How do we go about getting the 10% off? I have orders to pay for but no coupon code.
Keep it green,
TF

Hi Mu,
Great news about the discounts.
How do we go about getting the 10% off? I have orders to pay for but no coupon code.
Keep it green,
TF
Aloha brah!
I have not gone through the actual check out process yet to verify whether or not the discount is automatically applied at time of actual checkout. My guess is that it does not. As the ending time of the auction is a given, it is a matter of time stamping the other end, i.e. your end as to when you actually made payment. Of the payment methods listed on the auction site, 1) cash sent cannot be verified, 2) bank transfers may involve going to your bank in a timely fashion, 3) western union might be the same or require an account, 4) paypal, may require an account but might be the quickest way as one can initiate at home (my experience). I would make a "personal" payment through paypal minus 10%, posting a note within the transaction stating specific auction won and then send an email to [email protected] confirming your action and referencing the specific auction. Don't forget to include the shipping fee after the discount- for European orders: € 13.50, for outside-Europe orders: € 18.50.
Send questions to [email protected] to verify my words as I don't want to be responsible if I have spoken out of turn. I am confident as always that the integrity of the company is without question and I am sure they will work with legitimate buyers who can demonstrate their timely payment. Good hunting!

🤙
Mu

Kia Ora Mu,
Many thanks for your help.
I've got a Mango and Two Angels heading this way.
Man, I love the auctions.
Keep it green.
TF

Is this offer still available? if so any ideas how to do the actual discount? i have a large order to go through that would really benefit from 10% off if possible

Ah nevermind, i see it looks like its for within 24hrs of winning a auction, : )

Last edited:
Back