From the vault- "The Nostalgia Series"

Very interesting, I hope the Himalaya Gold also makes it.:)

Did a quick search and found some interesting info:

-The Dr Kevorkian was indeed a Shantibaba's strains he made with Neville.
"At some stage we came out with Dr Kevorkian...a strain that was in between SSH and NH genetically."
"Doc Kevorkian was basically a particular NL5 x Haze one of the original sisters in the hood."
"I have all of these things in seed stock from the early 90s and before.Maybe one day I will get around to putting them back into stock for those who are interested."

-
Gravity floated its way to T.H. Seeds on a long journey. In 1999 it started her in Amsterdam in limited batches from Neville and Shanti Baba. This multi hybrid indica proved itself by being kept alive for years only to return to Amsterdam, this time as a clone...
Nevil: Gravity was a 4 way indica I made for Sensi using an extremely potent Hash Plant x NL1 as the mother. There were a couple of versions. The effect was seriously heavy. Gravity!

🔥🔥🔥

I understand Himalayan Gold won High Times Cannabis Cup (Bio) 1997. Imagine that! A female facsimile is still being sold by GHS. Your guess is as good as mine ;)
Anyway, here is a list of past HTCC wins in main category. All those awards won in the late 90's by GHS. They had some good breeders back then...🤩

mu

I understand Himalayan Gold won High Times Cannabis Cup (Bio) 1997. Imagine that! A female facsimile is still being sold by GHS. Your guess is as good as mine ;)
Anyway, here is a list of past HTCC wins in main category. All those awards won in the late 90's by GHS. They had some good breeders back then...🤩

mu
I tried to get some Himalayan Gold from GHS years ago before I knew more about them, but they never turned up, always wanted a go with it though!

Back