Fenotrigo in sativas

Said it way more than once, if you want foxtailing look to Dr. Grinspoon strain from Barneys.
Now I've never smoked it. never grown it....but all reports lead to extreme foxtailing as being the norm with this strain.
Ganked a pic frum teh interwebz.
If you're looking for this trait, why not breed it into *something*.
grinspoon.jpg

Said it way more than once, if you want foxtailing look to Dr. Grinspoon strain from Barneys.
Now I've never smoked it. never grown it....but all reports lead to extreme foxtailing as being the norm with this strain.
Ganked a pic frum teh interwebz.
If you're looking for this trait, why not breed it into *something*.
View attachment 51570

Rare pheno if you look at the grow diaries webpage.
I've often thought it was probably a mutant Nevs haze.

Image trying to sell a gram of that.

"WTF is that ferns, ?
Taaa boom broo. It's freak show.
Fuck off with your shit"

Seriously think you was being scammed.

Yep I’ve seen it, freak show may be a mutant. It’s a weird one for sure.
Probably forced mutations using mutagenic acids. Like those mentioned by DJ-Short

Last edited:
I don't think it's necessarily from added mutagens, we have those in the environment already. Plus with the number of beans popped, observed, and uploaded to the internet it doesn't seem unreasonable for it to simply be a mutant. There are mutations in things all the time, but many aren't survivable.

@Pennywise420 My thoughts are that the use of the word foxtails relates that cola de zorro. And it’s in reference to the big sativa colas that resemble a foxes brush (tail).
I think to reference single long running stacked bracts as foxtails is probably a bastardization of the original term.

I don't think it's necessarily from added mutagens, we have those in the environment already. Plus with the number of beans popped, observed, and uploaded to the internet it doesn't seem unreasonable for it to simply be a mutant. There are mutations in things all the time, but many aren't survivable.
Now that people are popping big numbers of seeds we should start seeing more abnormalities. I like the look of the freakshow. Ducksfoot is another cool one.

Back