Federal legal weed making headway in US and Australia

Fake news lies , the only people divided are main stream media . As someone that lives in America I have to go to fake news to experience the great divided /riots . I've seen or experienced non of it . It's been about 6 months since everything opened back up , I'm seeing less mask being used , but listen to the news and all hell is breaking loose,covid is rapid , people fighting in the streets , guns everywhere, no it's just media candy for foreign viewers, the real American is operating fine

Nah I visit a bit - fly in and out to do business. Def during the election it was a shit show but yep totally re believing anything in the media these days. Same in Mexico re Covid -- I think technically we have the highest rate of fatalities in the world per head of population but hell you wouldn't know it. Life is normal here. Wide open to tourism, bars and clubs open etc. Most wear masks in crowded public spaces but some don't. Thing is go to a hospital and hell they crowded:) Is it getting around? Well me and everyone I know has had it and we had quite a few deaths in a town I was living in at one point. Point really being if you don't see it personally that doesn't mean it isn't happening. But totally the media is a joke and all about be afraid be very very afraid. Thing is based on your view (I didn't see it so it isn't happening) the capitol riot never happened right? Or were you there to witness it? Because if you weren't it must be fake news given the logic you have applied. And man in truth the sooner everyone forgets that twat Trump the better lol. Fake news aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WANKER!!! Thank gad the moron is gone and hopefully will be completely forgotten ASAP.

Nah I visit a bit - fly in and out to do business. Def during the election it was a shit show but yep totally re believing anything in the media these days. Same in Mexico re Covid -- I think technically we have the highest rate of fatalities in the world per head of population but hell you wouldn't know it. Life is normal here. Wide open to tourism, bars and clubs open etc. Most wear masks in crowded public spaces but some don't. Thing is go to a hospital and hell they crowded:) Is it getting around? Well me and everyone I know has had it and we had quite a few deaths in a town I was living in at one point. Point really being if you don't see it personally that doesn't mean it isn't happening. But totally the media is a joke and all about be afraid be very very afraid. Thing is based on your view (I didn't see it so it isn't happening) the capitol riot never happened right? Or were you there to witness it? Because if you weren't it must be fake news given the logic you have applied. And man in truth the sooner everyone forgets that twat Trump the better lol. Fake news aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WANKER!!! Thank gad the moron is gone and hopefully will be completely forgotten ASAP.
I live in New York state, I dont see any of it unless the news is turned on, I travel for work operating testing equipment for construction projects so I get around and my job only takes a day or two then i move on .The division blasted all over is from small groups , it's the same people over and over everytime . We do have a group of people that what open borders one world leader in our government , that is scary . The crowds looked big but 80 % are bored kids that really just show up for entertainment because of lockdown , look at the crowds now the country is up and running , very small and its the same 30 or 40 people protesting in the cities. They get paid to fly from city to city that protects them , then they keep the bail out money as payment because its paid in cash by unknown sources so it gets returned to the person they incarcerated .

. And man in truth the sooner everyone forgets that twat Trump the better lol. Fake news aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WANKER!!! Thank gad the moron is gone and hopefully will be completely forgotten ASAP.

He might be running again in 2024, should be interesting. I honestly have a bigger issue with Biden myself, the price of everything is going through the roof and he's trying to print trillions of more dollars. Pretty sure the Germans tried that and it didn't work out. Trump will probably win by a landslide when gas prices hit $5 a gallon.

But at least the military is talking about UFO's, after calling us crazy since the 1950's. I definitely seen some shit that wasn't military in the sky, now I know I'm not crazy. :D a little scary they are actually worried about it though, but in the end we all die so I want to see a little green man and I refuse to wear a mask and I'm not getting a vaccine cause fuck the government, I lost my guns in a boating accident!!

I also think solar is terrible for the environment, we have to clear cut about 20 acres, mulch the ground put up a fence and hang thousands of panels for a 1 megawatt field, that can power something around 15 homes, but seeing the animal tracks really bother me, we had deer, bear, moose, everything living in these areas. If the money wasn't good I wouldn't do it, but we're definitely destroying the wilderness, not like I can stop it anyway hundreds of billions are being spent on it. Soon we will have to go to the zoo to see an animal.

He might be running again in 2024, should be interesting. I honestly have a bigger issue with Biden myself, the price of everything is going through the roof and he's trying to print trillions of more dollars. Pretty sure the Germans tried that and it didn't work out. Trump will probably win by a landslide when gas prices hit $5 a gallon.

But at least the military is talking about UFO's, after calling us crazy since the 1950's. I definitely seen some shit that wasn't military in the sky, now I know I'm not crazy. :D a little scary they are actually worried about it though, but in the end we all die so I want to see a little green man and I refuse to wear a mask and I'm not getting a vaccine cause fuck the government, I lost my guns in a boating accident!!

I also think solar is terrible for the environment, we have to clear cut about 20 acres, mulch the ground put up a fence and hang thousands of panels for a 1 megawatt field, that can power something around 15 homes, but seeing the animal tracks really bother me, we had deer, bear, moose, everything living in these areas. If the money wasn't good I wouldn't do it, but we're definitely destroying the wilderness, not like I can stop it anyway hundreds of billions are being spent on it. Soon we will have to go to the zoo to see an animal.
Biden administration is the worst I've ever seen , Trump had things on track and calling out the BS Never liked him but it's hard not to now after all the scams and BS he went threw ... he definitely without a doubt got cheated out of the election , everyone knows it , Democrats laugh about it

Biden administration is the worst I've ever seen , Trump had things on track and calling out the BS Never liked him but it's hard not to now after all the scams and BS he went threw ... he definitely without a doubt got cheated out of the election , everyone knows it , Democrats laugh about it
Definitely had a hardcore smear campaign going against him, he probably actually lost the vote because the media was all negative about him. Strangely they won't say Biden is keeping migrant children in concentration camps. Lol those conditions look horrible, worse than Trump's "concentration camps", but it's not racist because Biden is doing it and his Vice President is a privileged multi cultural woman, who locked away thousands of black and brown people in prison.

I just hope Biden doesn't die and leave us with Harris, Pelosi. Lol, if you thought it couldn't get any worse!! :D

Lol - only a Trumpie would say he was cheated out of an election. He lost fair and square. Hell he even lost the popular vote in the election he did manage to steal from Clinton. And yeah given by 2024 Trump will likely be a convicted criminal and certainly very old for an obese and out of shape character (i.e. he may drop dead of a heart attack before then) I really hope we never need to listen to that dribbling white supremacist idiot again. Either way let's hope the divided states becomes the United States again. BTW love Trump really. I won 4K betting he'd lose the election with die hard albeit deluded Trumpies. Thanks Donny. RIP
LOL soaking that propaganda in full BLAST I see , you should look up Narcissist and take a minute to reflect.

Definitely had a hardcore smear campaign going against him, he probably actually lost the vote because the media was all negative about him. Strangely they won't say Biden is keeping migrant children in concentration camps. Lol those conditions look horrible, worse than Trump's "concentration camps", but it's not racist because Biden is doing it and his Vice President is a privileged multi cultural woman, who locked away thousands of black and brown people in prison.

I just hope Biden doesn't die and leave us with Harris, Pelosi. Lol, if you thought it couldn't get any worse!! :D
Everything has doubled in price , fuel back up to almost $4 , taxes going up , green deal scam is horrible. Wait till everyone has to spend $1500 a year on car inspection they are pushing electric cars , using the poor for votes by telling them everyone hates them and are racist. It's like being under Obama again ... oh wait same group people just a face change ... they think it's a dynasty, suppose to be 8 years and out but they never did follow the rules.

LOL.

What kind of angry weed do y'all smoke?

BTW, legal weed was "just over the horizon" according to many when Jimmy Carter was elected.

I'm moving to Oklahoma where it's medically legal. IIUC, 6 plants in flower and 6 plants in vegetative for people with a medical card. Producing for others requires 2 years residency and a $2000 license. Similar licensing for edibles from what I understand.

Be the ultimate kick in the guts to Trump and Trumpies that the new Pres after having Trump who is a racist and a mysogynist is a black woman:)
India and Jamaica = black ?
Funny how everyone says that Trump was in bed with the oil companies but gas was the lowest it's been in over 30 years.
Biden takes office and gas jumps 50% in 2 weeks (look it up) and has now gained well over 100%.
I don't care for either Repubs or Democrappers, they both lie, steal, cheat every chance they get....not one soul in DC is innocent.
But...if CamelToe Hairless becomes president we are fucked, even worse, Pelosi (yes she's 3rd in line).
Pelosi personally held up the entire nation getting the 1400$ checks, not once, but twice, just so she could get her personal pork bullshit passed in a byline.
Look it up.
The ONLY reason Trump didn't get alot of things passed (that were unilaterally good for the country) was....gasp!....democrappers.
Biden keeps saying he's going to do this, or that, but keeps wavering in the breeze.....he literally has not done shit, even pet democrap things like anything to do with illegal aliens (yes, they are illegal, yes, they are aliens).
Don't ever expect me to be politically correct.....I'm not a politician.

Aloha!

Politics appears a downward slope. Let's get back to OP's topic, as cannabis is in the headlines today. Cities, states, and countries are publically discussing these important issues.

As @Big Sur said, "I never saw this happening in my lifetime."

🤙Mu

You guys and your politics... once we pull off the blinders and see its the political/ruling class vs The rest of us. hopefully these discussions can end. We the people in represented democracies need too look at what makes daily life better for everyone, whats best for us, not just me. Maybe even participate, rather than rile up the old farts. I dont know much but i know i would rather be happy.

Actually mate I live in Mexico:) Again you skew info. And frankly no I couldn't give a rats about US politics - it's a shit show is my read. A country divided. An empire falling and imploding. Not a place I choose to live. Not bad for a visit but definitely not a country I would live in. But enjoy that.

Now THAT is funny. You live in Mexico, do you? Perfect place for you. Muy perfecto. Laughable even. You trash talk Oz and the states, and you live in a trash ridden shit hole? Yes, I have been to Oz. I supported the South Pacific, particularly Singapore, Hong Kong and Oz as an globetrotting engineer in the 1990s. I am a multimple degreed engineer. Our Aussie offices were in Surfer's Paradise. I also have several first cousins that live there and tell me a VERY different story about the weed scene there than you do. And yes, I experienced Aussies putting each other down there constantly. Picking figts seems to be a national sport there along with sucking down massive quantities of beer. They also put down women there, which I found offensive. But hey, that's a point of national pride apparently. Shitting all over each other as a passtime. I have also been all over Mexico, Canada, the states and Central America. I know pretty mush every shit hole that there is in Mexico. And then some. I could not want for a more perfect place for you to be, really. You have made my day! Have a street vendor taco on me, bub with a big glass of tap water.

Muy perfecto para ti!

Last edited:
Back