F(8)ate ×hazeac testers done by Islandgrower1

Thanks Islandgrower. I figured they were mango haze derivatives because this thread is in the mango haze subforum. :) Any more insight on F8? Did Shanti resume his Mango haze IBL project for a few more filial generations? What was he selecting for?

Either way, I'll be following along to see how your plants turn out.
No idea what criteria he narrowed down his selection to . I guess we will find out.

f8 is the back cross of the mother 122 select by nevil and shanti

not sure but i think :)

I don’t know why he’d back cross or try to isolate anything other than those traits in the example of “mango haze” that he’s thinks of when he’s been asked to pick his favourite strain. I’m not sure if he has ever specifically stated that was 122 that was his favourite or a different pheno of Mango Haze.

Regardless.. whatever he decided to dedicated 8 generations of breeding to, will surely be amazing and hopefully throw plenty of impressive children! Who knows if any of this even will make sense when I reread in the morning.. I’m high as a kite on some Shark Shock at the moment 😍😍😍

Last edited:
I don’t know why he’d back cross or try to isolate anything other than those traits in the example of “mango haze” that he’s thinks of when he’s been asked to pick his favourite strain. I’m not sure if he has ever specifically stated that was 122 that was his favourite or a different pheno of Mango Haze.

Regardless.. whatever he decided to dedicated 8 generations of breeding to, will surely be amazing and hopefully throw plenty of impressive children! Who knows if any of this even will make sense when I reread in the morning.. I’m high as a kite on some Shark Shock at the moment 😍😍😍
Haha makes all the sense in the world . And an update I now have 5 babies up and running from 6 beans .20220810_172122_compress8.jpg

Back