EQ - indoor then Outdoor in UK wild :)

BakedBeans

I got 20 in the pack :) It was a new blue pack bought from seed boutique and I got 10 free Sam the Skunkman's Original Haze x Sk#1

Sent 5 Early Queens to a friend, then out of 15 seeds I got 7 plants, 5 in the pics and the other 2 are just little seedlings as they took longer to come to life

I'm growing these indoors at the moment veging under 300w blue cfl, then cloning and flowering under a 400w hps indoors, they will veg for another 2 months as they're isnt much room in the flower room.

The best and earliest girls will go out as clones in south england in May, i may well make some f2s at home to continue the search.

This year I harvested 5 plants from the outdoors after planting 17, but I had to contend with rabbits, deer, bugs etc. The badger, fox and grass snake weren't a problem but it was cool to see them there.
I grow totally organic, and let the plants do their own thing in summer and only visit once a week or so to check on them.
The best outdoor plant was my Blueberry x purepowerplant as this had fantastic vigour, the other plants died off as bugs and rabbits munched them but this Blue Power kept on going. I'll be dusting her with some EQ pollen, and running them outdoors as well next year :)

Attachments

• DSC00398.JPG
    DSC00398.JPG
    390.5 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00399.JPG
    DSC00399.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00400.JPG
    DSC00400.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00401.JPG
    DSC00401.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00402.JPG
    DSC00402.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00403.JPG
    DSC00403.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Image065.jpg
    Image065.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Image067.jpg
    Image067.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Man, you do exactly what I've put together in my head this winter.

And you are even a few degrees more north! (switzerland here)

Excellent do you grow guerilla style or greenhouse/ garden?

What strains will you be doing?

Thanks for checking in

Illbe putiing clones of the best EQ girls out in early May

Well it will be my first outdoor grow. Also EarlyQueen... still looking for spots in the woods. Highly populated area here, I can handle the "out of sight" problem, but the smell... that is still something I don't have the spots for. Have to go out with our familys dog more...

Good luck for your grow in 2010 :)

Well it will be my first outdoor grow. Also EarlyQueen... still looking for spots in the woods. Highly populated area here, I can handle the "out of sight" problem, but the smell... that is still something I don't have the spots for. Have to go out with our familys dog more...

Good luck for your grow in 2010 :)

Thanks Dogs are a great cover for being out in remote areas too.

I've got a couple of psots I us3d last year, but will go hiking soon to find new places :)

looking forwould to some outdoor grows just moved so have to take my dog for some walking aswell. was going to try early queen this season but becouse i dont know any spots around here i think a few walk about would be a safe option. anyway good luke with ur outdoor adventure bakedbeans mate.

any word on this? ive been very interested to hear about early queen...

i hope everythings all right:cool:

Man, you do exactly what I've put together in my head this winter.

And you are even a few degrees more north! (switzerland here)

North Wales Here ;) ( 53rd)
Baked Beans ; What; SSH Like These ?
JKP:)

Attachments

• MNS-SSH2- Female - Aug 8.jpg
    MNS-SSH2- Female - Aug 8.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 39
  • MNS-SSH-Outdoor-Aug8-003.jpg
    MNS-SSH-Outdoor-Aug8-003.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Mr Nice SSH-Outdoor grow- Aug8.jpg
    Mr Nice SSH-Outdoor grow- Aug8.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 32
looking good joe nothing like my little seedling lol. 38 so far mixed walkabout,earlyskunk,shark shock,shit, lowrider2xearlyskunk. that's my seeds so far for this year. still got some jack cuts i toke the other day at a mates and waiting on some automariaxlowrider seeds i have filling out on a plant. going to try some cuts from a indica mns g13xskunk as i was pretty impressed with the sativas ability to fight of mould last year. but the frost done it before it finished but the indica seems faster so should be fine with a bit of luck.;) this years just going to be fun hopefully as i am not really to concerned with big plant with big yield. i just wont little ones that are ready all different times so i have a good supply of personal stash. make a few seeds to play with just for the hell of it next year outdoor. i might even try a afghanxhaze indica pheno and a g13xwidow cut or two yet just for the hell of it. don't fancy its chances but it wouldn't cost anything giving a cut or two a try:)

Attachments

• 23042010365[1].jpg
    23042010365[1].jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 32
ha ha ..! yeah wht the hell happened?! where r u bakedbeans? did you get lost on one of em walks? I swear its like the curse of the early queen! i recently started some n wanted to read up on them as much as possible..and i was really disappointed with the lack of depth on the EQ threads... i'de start my own but i'd rather wait till part way into the first run of flowering.. more to show and tell that way. BUT IT WILL COME. you heard it here first!! zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

sounds like your right ahead of me jondo, agreed on waiting to start a thread of your own until you are partially flowered. i guess its on us to put some good grow logs/smoke reports for the Early Queen. Good luck on yours!

sweet... perhaps a communal effort then? probably hit more angles with better depth then a simple solo grow show thread... plus there'll b someone to pick up the slack- we all need a rest from time to time, eh? maybe go for a walk n run into bakedbeans!! mine were started in cubes 10-20-10. how old r your EQs?

this is 5 1/2 days after chuckin the seed in the cube
peace yo!

Attachments

• DSCF0766.jpg
    DSCF0766.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 26
Just waiting on a few supplies, then i will be germanating. Hopefully this weekend!!!

OD Ireland

hey, i've got some EQ getting ready to go outdoor/guerilla in southern Ireland. I was gonna wait till June to put them out but is that too late?

Sounds like you got a decent plan, although i have not been to the emerald island. In midwest usa i put clones out until july 4th and they often beat my june plantings. Good luck with your grow! Let us know how things are going, in the other EQ thread though, 'hangin with the queens'. BTW sounds like ireland is going pro-cannabis, congrats and hears to a greener future!

Hi celtic yeah i think june is too late for ireland,ive never grown eq but have other strains and imo if ya want an early finisher you got to get it out early,depending on the weather i try to plant out ft tall plants by end of march early april.

I've read in a few sites that if you put plants out in june when the days are not getting any longer it forces them to flower sooner in turn you have plants flowering when the sun is at it's highest in the sky and should ripen earlier and have bigger buds than plants put out in april or may. But seeing as my growroom is being overtaken by clones i'll put some out each month and document what happens.

Hmmm. I've just planted 4 plants outdoors. I vegged 4 clones indoors. They got to about a foot tall. I planted them outdoors at the beginning of July. We're in the middle of July now and they're doing fine, despite the shit summer we're having in the UK this year.

This is my first outdoor guerilla so I hope that what you're saying's correct Celtic Warrior. It's not EQ or any special strain, just some bagseed experiment guerilla type of thing. Just thought I'd mention it coz I planted outside pretty late, but these clones had a great start indoors though.

Last edited:
Back